Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s wandering around like a sad forlorn little puppy at the moment, whining because Emily dared to flirt with Miles. I’m glad Miles told him where to go. I can see him finding someone new to lick his wounds on that basis alone.

im wondering if maybe Emily started to get the “ick” before he cheated. He’d been on thin ice in the last season and she seemed a bit fed up. It wouldn’t surprise me if he picked up on that and out of desperation cheated on her as a way to sabotage the relationship he knew was starting to fail. I can’t think why else he’d do something so stupid but then nope about so much afterwards.
You might be right or it could just be sheer arrogance as usually the women do take these complete tossers back no matter how badly they treat them. Emily knows her worth he should have remembered that!

Reactions: 10
he’s wandering around like a sad forlorn little puppy at the moment, whining because Emily dared to flirt with Miles. I’m glad Miles told him where to go. I can see him finding someone new to lick his wounds on that basis alone.

im wondering if maybe Emily started to get the “ick” before he cheated. He’d been on thin ice in the last season and she seemed a bit fed up. It wouldn’t surprise me if he picked up on that and out of desperation cheated on her as a way to sabotage the relationship he knew was starting to fail. I can’t think why else he’d do something so stupid but then nope about so much afterwards.
you could be right. I remember Emily saying on Tiff’s podcast that numerous things built up and she had completely disconnected by the time he cheated so that’s why it was so easy for her to end it immediately. She said something about how she woke up one morning (before he cheated) and realised she didn’t love him anymore 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So I take it live and Tristan are back together going by all the snaps and that flame emoji 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 7
miles last instagram story of them at social club is so funny bc they all look so drunk. i could see him and julian hooking up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So anyway singer Mimi Webb is dating the brother of Melissa Tattam but what I found interesting is in Mimi's insta stories she appears to have been dressed for the Jubilee concert last night by another MIC person Phoebe Lettice Thompson. Any idea how they got to know each other? I suspect she somehow knows a lot of the MIC characters past and present.

Reactions: 3
So anyway singer Mimi Webb is dating the brother of Melissa Tattam but what I found interesting is in Mimi's insta stories she appears to have been dressed for the Jubilee concert last night by another MIC person Phoebe Lettice Thompson. Any idea how they got to know each other? I suspect she somehow knows a lot of the MIC characters past and present.
I wondered why she was in the Bluebird last night!

Pheobe has been Mimi’s stylist for a while, no idea how.. and sometimes no idea why 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s taken them down now…too late Meeelos. Julian was gurning. Digby looks like an utter drunken creep imo. He’s so #basicbitch; just shallow superior and completely bland (hiding from the Digby stans as he’s so popular here)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole thing was just such an ick 🫣

the amount of girls flocking to them too! Mad.

Reactions: 6
Has Emma not gone with them?

Also did Harvey not go after his conversation with Emily last ep?

Reactions: 1
Has Emma not gone with them?

Also did Harvey not go after his conversation with Emily last ep?
Don’t think so. He’s been in London sorting out his new beer company whatever it is. On his stories he’s been at openings and stuff

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.