Made in Chelsea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, Miles had his chance many times šŸ¤£ itā€™s not like Maeva didnā€™t literally beg him to take her back

Reactions: 29
Rez is actually so funny. I think heā€™s great tv. Him & Tristan as villains is genius and great TV.

Agree it seems a producer encouraged proposal and Liv totally is a little fickle
back-stabbing cow.
Love this series - itā€™s gold
PS Miles is bloody beautiful
His latest instagram post... jaysus :love: He really is beautiful... but it's a shame he really knows it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In fairness, Miles had his chance many times šŸ¤£ itā€™s not like Maeva didnā€™t literally beg him to take her back
Iā€™m aware the show is staged and segmented, but I almost think that conversation he had with Maeva the episode before last was his turning point- they were so natural together. The other conversations weā€™ve seen with them are Maeva moaning about people so no wonder he felt he wasnā€™t missing much :)

Reactions: 11
I really hope Emily doesn't get back with him - Loved her whole new attitude. She deserves better. (even if it is mostly staged).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I really hope Emily doesn't get back with him - Loved her whole new attitude. She deserves better. (even if it is mostly staged).
I donā€™t think she will. She was on Tiff and Nicholas podcast, and from what I got, she was over Harvey even before he cheated. I like Emily and I think sheā€™s a sweetheart and totally deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Love Maeva n her chaotic energy, donā€™t for a minute believe the next episode isnā€™t orchestrated for tv though. Kinda wish miles would grow up and they would get back together though, I think they will always be each otherā€™s ā€˜one that got awayā€™ šŸ˜ž
Harvey and his monotone bullshit is so dreary I canā€™t be arsed caring. Love that Emily is bucking the trend of forgiving these duck boysā€¦oh and verity is a sneaky, smug ā€˜pick meā€™ girl, her new lips arenā€™t the one, and why does she laugh and Bob her head around everytime she speaks???

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I would love to see Miles and Maeva together properly in a mature relationship. Sadly theyā€™ve never really been on the same page at the same time, but I think they will always wonder ā€œwhat ifā€ and that makes me šŸ„ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 23
harvey has always been below her. heā€™s boring and kinda gross. itā€™s probably a good thing he cheated because itā€™s the universe giving her a sign heā€™s trash. she needs a mature dude to spoil and adore her.

Emily is beautiful! Hoping for a rich older successful guy to come into her life and show her sheā€™s worth more!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Verity can date and do whatever with the guys i just dislike her smug and smirkey attitude about it
ā€œRuby said something bad about me but itā€™s not because Iā€™m a dick, obvs, must just be because sheā€™s in live with miles. Yes thatā€™s what it is, Iā€™ll go around saying that now because itā€™ll probably embarrass Ruby, make things awkward for her and Rez and deflect from the fact that actually I am a huge, lying, manipulative dickā€

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think I may be in a very small minority but I donā€™t mind Verity. I think sheā€™s copped a lot of tit from people unnecessarily, with Maeva being particularly unpleasant but itā€™s seen as fine and funny because sheā€™s rude to a lot of people.

I do think sheā€™s had too much work done she didnā€™t need. I also acknowledge that her personality has changed and sheā€™s being a bit of a villainess and stirring the pot now - next week with Sam Prince it would seem - but sheā€™s been driven to that and it canā€™t make Ingaā€™s face look any more like a slapped arse can it? šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t stand Ruby and itā€™s clear that sheā€™s bothered about her seeing Miles - they seemingly had no issue before. She was just as rude behind Ingaā€™s back when she was hooking up with Miles. Her vocal fry is off the charts now, I want to mute her when she appears on screen.

• Haha
A story about Sam Prince

Hey guys, long time Tattler lurker, first time poster!

Iā€™ve only just started watching Made in Chelsea, and one reason I never got into it was because of Sam Prince. Iā€™ve never really told this story, but I feel like itā€™s a good platform to do so finally.

I went to primary school with him, he was in the year above me. We were in a combined class and sat next to each other (I was Year 3, he was Year 4). He started exposing himself to me, asking me to touch him, asking to touch me down there. If I dropped something, he would duck under the table as well to try and kiss me. Once, I went to the bathroom during lesson and when I walked out he was waiting. He backed me right into the girls toilets and tried to kiss me. I ran away.

I only ever told my mum, and I was too scared to report and didnā€™t really understand what or why he was doing these things. He moved to another school shortly after, and I never saw him again.

Seeing him now be successful, on national tv and gaining so much exposure, makes me sick to my stomach as I donā€™t know what heā€™s capable of. Iā€™ve never really told that story for fear of ā€œoh but you were really young, it doesnā€™t matterā€. But in my eyes, knowing he was like that from such a young age, makes me scared of what heā€™s done or what he could do now heā€™s an adult.

This story is hopefully to give background to why he might behave the way he does. Thank you for reading x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
A story about Sam Prince

Iā€™ve only just started watching Made in Chelsea, and one reason I never got into it was because of Sam Prince. Iā€™ve never really told this story, but I feel like itā€™s a good platform to do so finally.

I went to primary school with him, he was in the year above me. We were in a combined class and sat next to each other (I was Year 3, he was Year 4). He started exposing himself to me, asking me to touch him, asking to touch me down there. If I dropped something, he would duck under the table as well to try and kiss me. Once, I went to the bathroom during lesson and when I walked out he was waiting. He backed me right into the girls toilets and tried to kiss me. I ran away.

I only ever told my mum, and I was too scared to report and didnā€™t really understand what or why he was doing these things. He moved to another school shortly after, and I never saw him again.

Seeing him now be successful, on national tv and gaining so much exposure, makes me sick to my stomach as I donā€™t know what heā€™s capable of. Iā€™ve never really told that story for fear of ā€œoh but you were really young, it doesnā€™t matterā€. But in my eyes, knowing he was like that from such a young age, makes me scared of what heā€™s done or what he could do now heā€™s an adult.

This story is hopefully to give background to why he might behave the way he does. Thank you for reading x
oh my goodness Iā€™m so sorry that happened to you, and thank you for sharing.

100% it doesnā€™t matter if he was young. Thatā€™s creepy, predatory and wrong behaviour. Even a child knows when something is wrong.

if he was a changed character then maybe you could dismiss it as him being a troubled child, but heā€™s clearly very much a wrongun.

youā€™re right, itā€™s terrifying. If he was that aggressive as a child, it doesnā€™t bear thinking about what heā€™d be capable of as an adult. The collective groans when Kinga announced he was the guy she was seeing - they all know heā€™s a bad character and somethings off. Heā€™s consistently treated women terribly on the TV show. Itā€™s one thing I really hate about made in chelsea.

the men so frequently belittle, dehumanise or mistreat women. Itā€™s rarely called out (no one has said a word about how rude and dismissive Rez was towards Ruby for example). The gaslighting, the cheating, the thinly veiled misogyny and they all get invited back to the show. Something to think about when we next view maybe, just how much MIC normalise really awful (misogynistic) behaviour, from Sam Prince mistreating girls through to Verity essentially being called a slut for dating a lot.

Reactions: 24
A story about Sam Prince

I'm so sorry that this happened to you! I'm glad you felt safe to share your story and I hope that it helps to not have it all bottled up inside.

I'm not making excuses at all because there are none, even at that age. But it does make me wonder where he learned to behave like that so young, that's really worrying!

Again, I'm so sorry. You should never had had to go through that. Sending you lots of virtual love and support x

the men so frequently belittle, dehumanise or mistreat women. Itā€™s rarely called out (no one has said a word about how rude and dismissive Rez was towards Ruby for example).
You're totally right. Your comment reminds me of that old scene where Spencer was shouting at Louise on the bridge and blaming her for his cheating. It was absolutely vile and really shouldn't have been aired! It's so frustrating that it's been years now and the cast has changed so much but still seems to have this horrible undercurrent of misogyny running through them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree with the above comment, I work with children, behaviour like that is learnt and copied from home/experiences/inappropriate material they have access to. Not excusing it AT ALL. Children that show behaviour like this, this young, often grow up with the behaviour repeating and even woworsening. It has probably happened to others.
I feel sick, and like this should this be reported somewhere? really hope you're OK.

Reactions: 18
A story about Sam Prince

Goodness I'm so sorry. You knew it was wrong even at your young age so he definitely would have done too, and possibly wasn't an isolated incident. I agree with the above poster that perhaps it should be reported. Lots of love x

Reactions: 8
Thank you all for your support!
The reason I would be hesitant to report now is due to it being so long ago, and I am definitely not in a position to have any sort of publicity/notoriety about me. If anything were to come out about him and mistreatment of women, I would then definitely voice my story as evidence of his past. Does that make sense? x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.