Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gazisfat

My friend works with some of the cast and has said that Harvey was actually caught cheating with prostitutes. Hence why there is little to no focus in the show around who he cheated with.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

wakeupsix

A story about Sam Prince

Hey guys, long time Tattler lurker, first time poster!

I’ve only just started watching Made in Chelsea, and one reason I never got into it was because of Sam Prince. I’ve never really told this story, but I feel like it’s a good platform to do so finally.

I went to primary school with him, he was in the year above me. We were in a combined class and sat next to each other (I was Year 3, he was Year 4). He started exposing himself to me, asking me to touch him, asking to touch me down there. If I dropped something, he would duck under the table as well to try and kiss me. Once, I went to the bathroom during lesson and when I walked out he was waiting. He backed me right into the girls toilets and tried to kiss me. I ran away.

I only ever told my mum, and I was too scared to report and didn’t really understand what or why he was doing these things. He moved to another school shortly after, and I never saw him again.

Seeing him now be successful, on national tv and gaining so much exposure, makes me sick to my stomach as I don’t know what he’s capable of. I’ve never really told that story for fear of “oh but you were really young, it doesn’t matter”. But in my eyes, knowing he was like that from such a young age, makes me scared of what he’s done or what he could do now he’s an adult.

This story is hopefully to give background to why he might behave the way he does. Thank you for reading x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

follyol

Sorry but I think all these ‘baby trapping’ comments are SO antiquated and ultimately sexist. At the end of the day if you’re sleeping with someone and not using protection then it is on BOTH people involved- not the woman. MIC is scripted reality tv show and these two 100% play it up for the cameras - you can see them smirking at times! Did James get wasted and kiss someone else? Yeah probably. Did Maeva ask her ex to shag her on national tv? Also yes. That doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be together! I think they are both semi toxic on tv but at the end of the day you can see that they really do care about each other. And so what if they don’t stay together - it’s such an outdated view that parents have to be together forever when they have a baby or that kids can’t be happy if their parents divorce. They may well split up in a few years down the line but so what? as long as the baby is supported / loved / cared for that’s the main thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

micfan

Maeva has been giving me a few laughs this season (in moments that technically shouldn't be funny). The way she words things sometimes is just gold. She has some quotable moments lol.

Maeva: "I gave up London for you're fucking countryside! Can you believe that? I am stuck now in fucking Saffron Walden. I don't know what I am going to fucking do."

James: "You're not stuck. You're not stuck."

Maeva: "I'm not stuck! Trust me, I'm gonna find a way to escape from there! I'll need time but I'll do it!"

Lol, it makes it seem like Saffron Walden is out in the boonies. So dramatic and funny. I can picture Mavea plotting her freedom. I am not from England, but is Saffron Walden really far from London?

And then from this episode 9

Maeva: "On my side, I've been working very hard to forgive him."

James: "You're doing well."

Maeva: "I know I'm fucking doing well!"

I have grown to really appreciate her no filter, just saying exactly what's in her head.

Also, Liv is very male-identified (feminist lingo for the type of woman that will side with a man or give a man the benefit of the doubt over women always). The way she didn't go in on Sam Prince at all for dropping her as a friend was very telling. She didn't have any venom for him at all like she does her woman friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Liv is live and v drunk on Instagram in Majorca with Gareth and it’s absolute chaos. She panned round and Emily was sat on Miles’ lap then when she spotted the camera she jumped up and said “ get off”

Miles was asked about Maeva and he said should “go and suck a dick” and Gareth called Sam Thompson a “washed up reality star”

second pic is when they realised they’d been caught

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Absolutely love Emily this series. Don’t know her obvs but feel so proud of her knowing her worth and being a strong woman!
I wish I was like that when I was younger, I let dick heads walk all over me 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I have hated Liv since day one because she's always been the pick me girl who claims she's so not into boyfriends and so not that kind of girl but was then forever in relationships, being all toxic, fighting, crying, begging to be loved. And that's kinda fine, but at least be self aware enough to know it? To accept that nah actually you THRIVE on male attention and are the most needy and pathetic woman in relationships ever. She's the absolute worst and always has been. Being single in this series has meant she's not had a boyfriend to torment so has had to be a terribly toxic friend instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Tweedledumb

I feel like everyone loves Binky, she’s the relatable girl next door and everyone expects her to be super nice. She used to be my fav cast member. I’ve heard in person she’s very rude, which doesn’t marry up with the onscreen persona she has.

if she isn’t very dumb, she certainly pretends to be.

it’s fairly obvious she got pregnant with JP in a last bid to save their failing relationship which is a bit of a questionable move.

she glamourises being skinny and thin in arguabley, an unhealthy and unrealistic way (see: workout vid)

her book, “being Binky” is vacuous AF and includes tips like… posing.j

I think Binky came across like she’d be super fun to be friends with and lovely and fun but I think if you were friends with her in real life you’d get fed up with how vain and vacuous she was, she’d never have a lot of interesting things to say and she’d just do whatever for the cash. Most of all though I think it would just be annoying at how everyone just falls into her lap and she has no real drive for anything other than … her looks and maybe her daughter if that counts.
She was AWFUL to Cheska at one point (I think when she kept getting back with Mytton?) even though Cheska was always such a lovely and loyal friend to her.

Binky was desperate to get in with the cool crowd in the earlier seasons of MIC - Spencer, Caggie, Millie, etc.

Can't stand the girl - everything she does is an ad, kitchen gifted, every single thing in her house gifted. Greedy mare 🤢

Screenshot_20220525-101144_Instagram.jpg

The kindest person she knows?
The scammer who stole tens of millions from his victims to fund private jets, drugs, grambling, partying.
Sounds like a modern day mother Theresa 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
So I have some thoughts that I need to air…. (I’ve paused episode 5 purely to come on here and rant.)

Verity marching in to shout at Digby. Wtf? Never have I applauded someone so hard for telling a woman to shut up. I was taken aback with her thinking it had a single fuck to do with her?

on the topic of Digby, give it 5 years when they have all grown up and been messed about and grown tired of fuck-boys and he will be fighting them off. I hope he turns each and every one of them down.

Liv is vile. Unloyal to every single friend she’s ever had and that slaggy member of the group that everyone has had a goon but nobody wants to commit to. Will grow up and live on a really messy farm, be a little bit smelly and probably have dreadlocks and wear a lot of tie-dye and become a support worker with an alcohol problem.

Rubys voice alone is enough to send her to prison for a very long time.

Sam Prince has had so much work done to his face that I can’t believe it’s not butter.

Maeva has grown on me like a rash. I couldn’t stand her at first, but her bitchiness, slyness and unapologetic simmering rage has grown on me and she’s now one of my favourite cast members.

Tristan. God, what a fucking narcissistic prick that man is. His pale lips make me so angry and he loves the sound of his own voice. Absolute melt.

Ollie, Gareth, Mark V, Paris and the mini-mark boy (I can’t remember his name.) Are by far the MVP’s. Bring back Sophie Herman and Victoria full-time and it would make the show.

And lastly, Fred is possibly the most beautiful specimen to grace the screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

micfan

why would james do that i really don’t understand, they can always be engaged for over a year and maeva would still have the security that she needs and wants. i really dislike him after that horribley cold response. get up it’s embarrassing???? she has balls !! and she owned the room and told everyone before they could start gossiping about it ! love her
I feel like he had a cold response because he might feel like it is manipulative. He probably feels like he has already said his piece and that she is forcing him to give her the outcome she wants by doing a public proposal. One of my cousins got a public proposal from a long-term boyfriend she wasn't sure she wanted to marry. The thing is she doesn't really want marriage and they had talked about this before/kept it private. So when he proposed with an audience my cousin was very angry and said no/explained to family/friends in the aftermath that she felt it had been very sneaky of him gathering loved one's around to force a yes (thinking she would give it because of guilt or not wanting to ruin all his efforts/embarrass him in front of everyone)/ bringing outsiders into the relationship to give their opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Hope96

VIP Member
I don't understand what Sam's redeeming qualities are! He's hideous both in looks and character (to me anyway!).

• Heart
Reactions: 44

faketits

I really hope Emily doesn't get back with him - Loved her whole new attitude. She deserves better. (even if it is mostly staged).
I don’t think she will. She was on Tiff and Nicholas podcast, and from what I got, she was over Harvey even before he cheated. I like Emily and I think she’s a sweetheart and totally deserves better.

• Heart

flash13

I see Tiff’s hen do is happening with Lucy, Liv, Emily, Habbs, Ruby and Melissa (hi if you’re reading #ifyouknowyouknow 🤣) present. Saw some truth or dare cards on the table and it got me thinking about how Tiff has slept with Miles, who kissed (slept with?) Ruby and who now might be with Emily, who slept with Harvey, who is Habbs’ ex, who also shagged Liv, who has kissed or shagged, well, pretty much everyone. What a potentially awkward truth or dare game that could be?! So weird

• Haha
  • Sick

cee-bee

VIP Member
Gareth has such a good head on his shoulders. He’s been a bit quieter in previous seasons but I can totally see why Ollie fell for him.

hes spot on; Rez is 35, dating a girl significantly younger than him, not properly committing, still partying and inviting girls back for afters. The exact same stuff he’s been doing since his 20s then. A decade of zero growth. Of course he’s a bad influence. The first thing he said to Harvey was “if she was the girl for you, you wouldn’t be struggling to commit”. Except that’s not how it works, it’s Rez projecting onto Harvey. And worse, he’s dismissing his own inadequacies and inability to grow up as being a “not him” problem. It’s not that he’s immature and won’t commit, it’s just the it’s nOt ThE RiGhT gIrL *eye roll*. Of course he is toxic to be around. Imagine being with someone you love but having even the slightest bit of a wobble and that being the kind of feedback your mate have you? It would exacerbate any niggles and blow them out of proportion. The company Harvey kept 100% contributed to him cheating on Emily.

• Heart
Reactions: 43