Made in Chelsea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm an episode or 2 behind still - did Digby and Emma split? Not following eachother on Instagram any more?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sam Prince is a creep and the way he treats women is abhorrent. I wish the producers would draw a line under some behaviour. Yes it’s entertaining to watch all their relationship drama but when it’s out and out gaslighting, creepy behaviour and bullying it’s just plain uncomfortable viewing. Sam Prince adds zero real entertainment. We all knew he’d duck over Inga. All of the cast knew he’d duck over Inga. Even deep down Inga knew he’d duck over Inga. And when he did a U turn over his decision, were we surprised? Yeh maybe a little. Did we care? duck no, because we all hate Sam Prince who makes most viewers skin crawl.

Reactions: 18
How funny when Maeva makes a point of Emma's age and is like she is "way old" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
catching up on this week's episode now. I must be a terrible human because I just find it so amusing seeing Ruby trying to hide her jealousy when the girls are making jokes about Emily and Miles on holiday :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.