Made in Chelsea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one ahead, sorry I should have been more clear.

I thought this when
they were mocking Verity for having dated every guy in the group. Ok Ruby hasnt because she's been with Rez for most of her life, but the others have ALL done that so it makes no sense for them to be ok with that being used as an insult
It’s ok irs a bit confusing !! But I like being able to watch one week ahead. Going to start watching now !!!

Reactions: 2
holy s at next weeks trailer….. i feel like my heart would break if i was maeva and miles said that to her at the last minute when it’s clear she’s always still been in love with him and now he’s acting out of desperation to keep her under his wing

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ooh just caught up on the latest episode!!! Great promo for next week. SPOILER AHEAD——-

But why is Maeva proposing in the middle of nowhere Yorkshire. As a French person, she would put on an extravaganza, go somewhere alone with James in France, Italy etc. This tells me it might be a scripted proposal. Also she seems too proud to go down on one knee on national tv.

Reactions: 22
Episode 5 spoiler …

Right wtffffff Harvey. How dare he say it’ll be hard to see Emily with someone else when he’s messed her around for god knows how long !!! He hasn’t cared about her at all like the last year of their relationship going out 4 time a week. I’ll never forget that 🤣. I love how cold she is being. I actually thought for one minute she would take him back but when he’s in tears (looks fake to me tho) and she just walks off! You go Emily 🤣 least she actually has some respect for herself.

Tristan and Rez need to duck off. Tristan totally lying through his teeth when he said he’s not gonna let Harvey lie to his “friend” Emily. Well actually Tristan you did say you wouldn’t tell her If he cheated. Those three are such arseholes.
I’m sick of ruby having an opinion on miles. She basically used him when she was bored when single. If he wants to date verity ducking let him!!
Not got to the Maeva and miles bit. But I can’t wait to see it🙉

Ooh just caught up on the latest episode!!! Great promo for next week. SPOILER AHEAD——-

But why is Maeva proposing in the middle of nowhere Yorkshire. As a French person, she would put on an extravaganza, go somewhere alone with James in France, Italy etc. This tells me it might be a scripted proposal. Also she seems too proud to go down on one knee on national tv.
Omg I can’t cope. What the hell is going on??? Does miles really want Maeva. Are those real tears 😭 I can’t decide if this is scripted or not. James doesn’t exactly look pleased. I hope that part isn’t right at the end of the episode next time 🥺 I need answers !! I’m way too invested this series.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Slightly off topic but I noticed many of the girls in MIC have had filler, lips done etc. As many of the girls end up being influencers do you think they get this work done as this “look” would get them more sponsorship deals and overall make them more money. I know this type of work is trending at the moment but I am wondering why so many get it done? I wonder if there is a pressure to look a certain way?

Reactions: 8
I had to laugh at Verity's faux apology to Rez for her and Ruby bickering. Is there ever a missed opportunity for her to be a massive pick me? 🙃

Loved Inga's take no tit attitude from Liv and Sam too tbh. Honestly how Liv actually manages to keep friends is baffling to me tbh, she is toxic as hell and projects constantly!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Verity can date and do whatever with the guys i just dislike her smug and smirkey attitude about it

Reactions: 14
Gareth is so right about rez and Tristan the attitude of rez and Tristan is that they are never wrong and nothing they do can be perceived or actually is wrong. Lol verity was dead right to speak to Ruby in front of rez. Ruby always looks like she is about to tit herself when someone confronts her it's great. I really like miles this series he seems so lovely and I can see why girls like him. I previously wasnt super into him but now im a fan. OH MY GOD NEXT WEEK

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I had to laugh at Verity's faux apology to Rez for her and Ruby bickering. Is there ever a missed opportunity for her to be a massive pick me? 🙃

Loved Inga's take no tit attitude from Liv and Sam too tbh. Honestly how Liv actually manages to keep friends is baffling to me tbh, she is toxic as hell and projects constantly!
Liv is one of those people who shouts abuse in an argument instead of making a rational argument and Inga doesn’t shout but swears. I hate both those types as what they say always sounds ‘stronger’ than speaking calmly and with no bad language so it always seems like they’ve won :)

Reactions: 13
Just caught up with episode 5.. miles isn’t usually my cup of tea but he honestly looked beautiful when he was on the sofa with Emily!

Reactions: 17
Ooooh episode 6!! 👀😍 We were right guys, Miles does still love Maeva.

Reactions: 9
Has Sam Prince has work done to his face? Deffo looks like he is wearing a load of highlighter 😆

Tristan calling Gareth “bruv”. Hun. No…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m rewatching older series and I have got to Maeva just joining and I think she is really misunderstood by the girls. Her English isn’t as good as I remember and I feel quite bad for her.

Reactions: 8
Liv sat there throughout the conversation in SILENCE whilst her mates slagged off verity, ran back and told her immediately saying it was out of order and said how she CAN'T BEAR spineless people who don't say the truth to your face when she.. literally sat there like a deaf-mute when they were slagging her "mate" off instead of saying something in her defence. How do you lack the self awareness to criticise people for something you literally just did yourself 😂 she is such a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why didn't Inga make more of a deal about the fact Liv cancelled on her?? Didn't get that, they made it seem like it was because she was with Verity when that wasn't the original issue

Reactions: 13
So glad I found this thread!

I think this is an unpopular opinion but I need to get it off my chest 😂..

I'm not a fan of liv at alllllll. How does she get through so many 'best friends' when she's actually always stirring tit?!
Sam thomspon was her bf, tiffs her bf, ollie and Gareth are her bfs, habbs was her bf, Emily was her bf, julien is her bf, the list goes on and I think she's gossiped about/back stabbed all of them at some point 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can't lie I love rez's reaction to verity arguing with ruby ......makes me laugh 😆
Rez is actually so funny. I think he’s great tv. Him & Tristan as villains is genius and great TV.

Agree it seems a producer encouraged proposal and Liv totally is a little fickle
back-stabbing cow.
Love this series - it’s gold
PS Miles is bloody beautiful

My heart when Miles started crying 💔
Sadly Maeve is still loved up with James on instagram so yeah...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.