Made in Chelsea #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel Maeva can be an utter witch and you could see Verity was visibly triggered by her attitude; I do think Maeva has major issues tho as she burst out in tears saying something along the lines of "maybe I am a horrible person". The way she holds grudges/ gets upset and is so reactive must be draining for her and everyone who she interacts with
Maeva is just desperate for a proposal and a baby & that stage in her life. She is also a very poor actress. She isn’t mature enough to go about it the right way in getting it. She’s just a petulant child, always relied on appearance in every sense and essentially like most people on that show - really is not a very nice person. She’s scared James secretly wants an English Verity. But my gosh Verity’s hair is shocking & she does look like her mum. Awks

If Nicole says “lil bit” with those over puffy ugly over inflated lips of hers one more time - I’ll scream.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know what to make of Nicole, she seems genuine but fake. I do like how calm and collected she is though

Reactions: 9
So I was wondering why no one warned me about Julius singing again and then realised that a new thread had been started (thanks @Hope96) so I’ll let you all off. Obviously I’m traumatised again, need a break from the sudden cringe incidents 😫 Singing in a restaurant to his own mother was a new low.

Then he looks like he’s about to cry because someone he had one date with and who he forced to kiss him is dating other people. Really weird behaviour. His mum should be telling him to stop being such a clingy weirdo rather than telling him he’s an empath and the right one will come along soon. He’ll be starting to build a bunker for the next girl so they can’t escape.

Then from that to James and talking English with a French accent - he sounded like he was in ‘Allo ‘Allo 😂 It’s actually borderline offensive. Why has no one told him it makes him seem a total bell end? Had to fast forward through the rest of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So I was wondering why no one warned me about Julius singing again and then realised that a new thread had been started (thanks @Hope96) so I’ll let you all off. Obviously I’m traumatised again, need a break from the sudden cringe incidents 😫 Singing in a restaurant to his own mother was a new low.

Then he looks like he’s about to cry because someone he had one date with and who he forced to kiss him is dating other people. Really weird behaviour. His mum should be telling him to stop being such a clingy weirdo rather than telling him he’s an empath and the right one will come along soon. He’ll be starting to build a bunker for the next girl so they can’t escape.

Then from that to James and talking English with a French accent - he sounded like he was in ‘Allo ‘Allo 😂 It’s actually borderline offensive. Why has no one told him it makes him seem a total bell end? Had to fast forward through the rest of it.
I think it is safe to say that Julius will make you cringe every single episode without a fail. His mum seems nice enough but I wish she would tell him to get a grip.

The conversation between James, Maeva and her parents was very awkward for me. The language barrier was painfully obvious.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone think Ruby and Miles were real or just a storyline? If they were real i would love to have seen Ruby's reaction when she first heard it was celebs go dating Miles was leaving for

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think made in Chelsea are making julius really cringe for a story line

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think Ruby and Miles were real or just a storyline? If they were real i would love to have seen Ruby's reaction when she first heard it was celebs go dating Miles was leaving for
I can't imagine him really liking her? Idk why but I just can't!

Reactions: 12
her “business” (the clean eating restaurant) isn’t really hers at all. She collaborated with The guy who is the brains behind it. The reason he wanted her on board is obviously because of her large insta following that means she’s able to promote the restaurant
I was watching her stories and she’s definitely from the same deluded world as molly Mae the creative director of PLT .
It’s an insult to real start ups to have Verity waffling on like CEO of the year.

Reactions: 8
I'm assuming Miles' work he has to rush off to do is Celebs Go Dating. The series is going to be aired quite soon,I think.

Maeva is the spit of her mother!

Reactions: 13
Is Julius acting this cringey on purpose because he wants the screen time and/or wants to be a meme? I don't understand why else he would be *so* intense. Introducing someone to your mother on your second is so odd, he must recognise that?! Either that or has his twin recently got engaged or had a kid or something? I know some siblings can be super competitive to the point that seeing each other reach certain milestones first can make them panic. I can't cope with how awkward Julius is so I'm really hoping there's a deeper reason for it 😂

Ruby always end up screeching "I hate you" at Rez when he brings up the way she's spoken to/about him and it makes her sound like an 11 year old. I'm not a huge fan of Rez but it's completely reasonable to be upset when someone keeps flip-flopping around on whether or not they want to be with you. That whole dinner situation was weird AF anyway, who would think that was a good idea?! Hypocritical of Liv and Tristan to defend that idea after moaning about their friends being too involved in their relationship. Sometimes I think Liv deliberately gives her pals tit advice so that her life ends up looking better in comparison.

All of these people need therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His mum should be telling him to stop being such a clingy weirdo rather than telling him he’s an empath and the right one will come along soon. He’ll be starting to build a bunker for the next girl so they can’t escape.
I am so over this empath bullshit. I am sure there are some empaths out there but the people who are always telling everyone every second how much they are an empath and how they 'feel everyone's emotions so deeply' seem like they just want attention and to be considered unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He reminds me of cringing at Andrew Stone (pineapple studios), just such an ick

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sophie hermann is currently having more surgery in Turkey.

Im obsessed with Digby....there is just something about him 💕

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.