Made in Chelsea #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m proud of Julius sticking up for himself a bit here, I think ruby was put in a super uncomfortable situation in front of two other then-happy couples

Reactions: 10
Ruby is an absolute bully and just a nasty witch. Don’t like Rez that much but bloody hell he doesn’t deserve that.

Reactions: 31
Liv is such an arse. After whinging the last few weeks of her friends interfering in her car crash of a relationship with Tristan what she did to Ruby was so arsey.

And I say that as someone who can’t stand Ruby.

Miles dumping her was hilarious but the fact that she barely reacted has me thinking it was a staged reunion anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m just watching James trying to be sexy. Wow I’ve never been so turned off in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ruby looks as though she’s fallen in the jewellery section of Topshop. She doesn’t exactly smack of ‘posh’ does she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I did feel a little bit sorry for Ruby as she was a unexpectedly ganged up on at that dinner. Especially Tristan piping up wasn’t helpful. Fair enough to Rez telling Ruby to leave him alone.

Reactions: 7
I have to say I feel quite bad for Maeva- she’s completely out of order, but I think she genuinely needs some help to deal with some of her demons. HOWEVER I thought she looked gorgeous in this episode. Does anyone know where her outfit from Inga’s art show was from? The black one with the zips?

I did feel a little bit sorry for Ruby as she was a unexpectedly ganged up on at that dinner. Especially Tristan piping up wasn’t helpful. Fair enough to Rez telling Ruby to leave him alone.
I feel like Rez twists everything she says though esp when there’s no camera around. I think her actions make it fairly clear that she’s not into him yet he keeps repeating one or two conversations they’ve had to anyone who’ll listen.

Also Miles was already looking for exit with his “work commitments” yet watch him suddenly act like he was mad about her to milk the drama and play the victim.

I do feel Maeva can be an utter witch and you could see Verity was visibly triggered by her attitude; I do think Maeva has major issues tho as she burst out in tears saying something along the lines of "maybe I am a horrible person". The way she holds grudges/ gets upset and is so reactive must be draining for her and everyone who she interacts with

It’s going to be tricky for James as Maeva’s parents’ English doesn’t seem that great. Also, did Miles say he was going to be away for a few WEEKS? They’re acting like he’s moving away!

• Haha
Liv is such an arse. After whinging the last few weeks of her friends interfering in her car crash of a relationship with Tristan what she did to Ruby was so arsey.

And I say that as someone who can’t stand Ruby.

Miles dumping her was hilarious but the fact that she barely reacted has me thinking it was a staged reunion anyway.
IMO i do like liv but I'd love to see someone put her in her place - she's earned an almost untouchable reputation and most girls comply with her/ appease her which I don't think is that healthy. If I was Ruby, I'd also be like wtf liv and emily ur meant to be my friends. Tristan is just strange, he made the speech about friends not getting involved between him and liv a few weeks ago but play rez and ruby like puppets, the way they were observing the utter chaos at the table last night was like some warped social experiment. IMO ruby is okay, but can lash out disproportionately - but last night the distress was a bit much to watch comfortably

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.