Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel bad for Harvey after that episode, I don’t think he’s intentionally trying to hurt her or “let her down”
I think Miles was right (for once). He's pushing Emily's buttons so she'll break up with him. It's quite cowardly, really.

I'll echo that Ruby is a nasty nasty little girl. To send off the girl in tears and laugh about it?? Even Rez is too good for that cow.

Reactions: 28
Oh that was horrible of Ruby. She obviously thinks she’s the dogs bollocks with her “I thought I was his type”, I actually find Sara a lot more endearing than she is, her nice personality shines out a lot more rather than ruby the little territorial witch. There was just no need for any of that. Ruby pretending that she just went on the story but has stalked her enough to know how many followers she has? And how tucking petty of a grown woman who’s nearly 30 to be passing comment about followers like she’s 15 in a school ground arguement.

Reactions: 27
Miles is basically a professional home-wrecker at this point. I’m sure the producers put him up to it but he starts sniffing around a woman the second there’s an issue in her relationship. He obviously loves the power it gives him because he never seems to want to pursue anything real with them once they’re available to him. Strange little man.

Rez is beyond gross ending every sentence with “sir” like he’s a bleeping medieval chamberlain. He obviously has a type though because Sarrah even has the same voice as Ruby! He bores me rigid and I don’t know how any girls can stand to be around him for longer than 5 minutes.

Ruby acted like a total witch to Sarrah. I appreciate she probably doesn’t want to be friends with her, given that she’s getting close to Rez, but to make a snide comment about how many Instagram followers she has is so pathetically juvenile. I wanted to give Sarrah a hug (and tell her she could do a heck of a lot better than Rez!)

I like Liv as a person but I don’t think I can stand watching her go through the rigmarole with Tristan again. He is absolutely vile. The way he is able to justify his own despicable actions to himself and others shows complete disrespect for the feelings of other people. He seems to not be able to accept the idea that he’s done anything wrong even though literally everything he does is wrong.

Loved the way Sam stood up to him in the bar at the end, Sam is the sort of guy you want to have on your side. Tristan obviously could not stand being called out on his actions, because he doesn’t want to recognise or admit how appallingly he has behaved. Both Liv and Nicole deserve better. I want to push Liv into a therapist’s office and get her to sort out whatever issue she has that forces her to run back to absolute dogs like him.
If emotional manipulation were a criminal offence, Tristan would be in a maximum security prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sam came across so so well in that episode and usually I could take him or leave him but he’s been a good friend to Liv and finally someone has actually told Tristan he’s being an hole. Does liv not see that every one of her friends puts their head in their hands when she mentions wanting to be with Tristan? He’s a w*nker, his ego is the most important thing in his view, I don’t know how anyone could find him attractive. He’s a master at manipulating in arguments and their whole relationship was draining.

Ruby needs to grow up. I don’t know why Sarrah approached her in the first place (prob set up) but she just had to say with all due respect we aren’t going to be friends, you crack on though and enjoy your night! And that would be it? She’s made herself look like an immature brat, she didn’t care about Rez this much when she was with him ffs! I’d be so embarrassed to reference someone’s Instagram follower count 😂😂😂

I warm to James every episode but he looks like an eejit putting up with Maeva, I don’t think she’s actually able to change, even if she wanted to.

Miles uses girls and plays games all the time, I actually don’t mind him much but he’s had this coming to him.

Harvey would drive me soft being with him. He doesn’t listen to Emily’s points at all and can’t understand how she could lose faith or trust in him because he hasn’t cheated. He knew she had trust issues before getting with her, and from what we’ve seen she hasn’t been unreasonable. I would lose the plot if I left OUR home to work out our issues and he had a host of girls back for an after party. That is disrespectful. He doesn’t need to justify going out even one or two nights a weekend but it makes me think the nights he’s at home with her he makes no effort. His friends even agreed with Emily and he still didn’t get it prob cause he doesn’t want to change, he seems stubborn af. He won’t realise how good he had it til Emily is permanently done with him. I can imagine they’ll get back together but I think she deserves better, and I’m not even a fan of hers. He just seems to not be present with her and that’s not the partner she says she wants. He’s still acting like a single young guy and goes out the same amount as a single man would to try and get with girls. I think he’s feeling it since all of his friend group became single around the same time as one another, Rez Tristan and even James for a bit and prob got caught up in it all.

Reactions: 16
Julius gives me gay boyfriend vibes. Getting into the girls' business when no one asked him to. I feel like he has an unspoken beef with Paris from last season. I just find him to be a bitchy tag-along in his friendships.
Yes!! He is like the bitchy little sidekick! You can tell he's so stoked Miles has decided to be mates with him lmao. But you're so right he stands beside Miles or Fred or whoever with a hand on hip and parrots whatever they're saying like a cartoon character. I get kind of scary vibes from him though he seems to like to play the 'I'm such a nice guy' cards with girls and thinks he's really emotionally mature and then his true colours come out like when he snapped at Inga. I generally like most of the cast and Julius is the one person I just do not like watching at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can see how immature Harvey is, James and Rez were trying to help Harvey see Emily’s side of things and he just completely dismissed their comments!
LOVED Sam yesterday, stood his ground sticking up for liv & wasn’t having tristan’s bullshit. Go on Sam!!

Reactions: 18
I like Liv as a person but I don’t think I can stand watching her go through the rigmarole with Tristan again. He is absolutely vile. The way he is able to justify his own despicable actions to himself and others shows complete disrespect for the feelings of other people. He seems to not be able to accept the idea that he’s done anything wrong even though literally everything he does is wrong.

Loved the way Sam stood up to him in the bar at the end, Sam is the sort of guy you want to have on your side. Tristan obviously could not stand being called out on his actions, because he doesn’t want to recognise or admit how appallingly he has behaved. Both Liv and Nicole deserve better. I want to push Liv into a therapist’s office and get her to sort out whatever issue she has that forces her to run back to absolute dogs like him.
If emotional manipulation were a criminal offence, Tristan would be in a maximum security prison.
You've taken the words right out of my mouth. Our poor Liv needs some therapy. Where is the girl that dumped Fred right away after he messaged Mimi on instagram? She seems to be really guarded and finds it hard to put herself out there emotionally with guys and make herself vulnerable so it's frustrating for us to watch her do that for Tristan who is a manipulative man child. I know they got back together but I'm hoping that was short lived and they've now split again so Liv can get moving on and not waste her time further.

Tristan and Harvey are suffering from the same brain disease at the moment where they can not fathom they are doing something wrong. Like can not comprehend that their actions are why Emily and Liv are acting the way they are.

Reactions: 10
The whole Maeva/James/Miles dynamic is so toxic. It's getting to the point now where it's borderline inappropriate to air those scenes in a show that's popular with teenagers. Maeva's manipulative "do you want to sex with me?" seems to have got her what she wanted from James with very little consequence for her, and that's a terrible example for young people who have limited experience of romantic relationships. I wish James and Miles had both just told her to duck off at that point, it's what she deserved.

Sam explaining to Tristan that it would be selfish of him to want Liv back at this point was really good. I wonder if he's projecting a bit? Remembering how it felt to be pressured by Zara's crying and begging, so he wants to protect his mate from feeling that way too? Liv should block Tristan's number and stop going to parties that he's at. I don't believe for a second that she didn't know he'd hooked up with Nicole though, I think she just hoped to persuade him that he preferred her.

Ruby was so rude and irritating. That comment about Sarrah's number of followers was so weird. Who even notices how many followers someone else has? 😂

Julius is so intense with women he fancies that it is uncomfortable to watch and I'm glad Sophie has taken the time to help him see that.

• Heart
Just catching up on the ep where the girls had a sleepover. Liv is clearly off her face on cocaine whilst ranting to Maeva about James

Reactions: 2
Really frustrating to watch Harvey continually miss the point when Emily is explaining herself to him. Is he stupid or just determined to assert his dominance? I don’t know any woman who would be happy with that level of disrespect in a relationship. Stick to your word or trust is corroded. It feels like he needs to grow up, he doesn’t seem to understand what is required of him for a serious commitment.

Ruby was so mean. Then looked all surprised as if Sarrah was the one who behaved inappropriately, goofily grinning with wide eyes like a child who has deliberately wound up and provoked a reaction out of someone. I used to do it with my sister when I was about 10. In someone her age it just says ‘bully’. The chickens have come home to roost Ruby, now can you imagine how it felt for Rez, watching you slobber all over Miles!?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The whole Maeva/James/Miles dynamic is so toxic. It's getting to the point now where it's borderline inappropriate to air those scenes in a show that's popular with teenagers. Maeva's manipulative "do you want to sex with me?" seems to have got her what she wanted from James with very little consequence for her, and that's a terrible example for young people who have limited experience of romantic relationships.
This is such a good point!! If teens see her getting what she wants after her little trick they might think it’s ok to do that

Reactions: 6
You can see how immature Harvey is, James and Rez were trying to help Harvey see Emily’s side of things and he just completely dismissed their comments!
LOVED Sam yesterday, stood his ground sticking up for liv & wasn’t having tristan’s bullshit. Go on Sam!!
yeah that conversation between Harvey, James and Rez really showed his immaturity!

Does anyone know from insta etc if they’re still broken up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Emily and Harvey are together, with a pet dog it seems! Their last pic together was mid October, and I think they stopped filming this series early October too. So it would appear they reunite!

Reactions: 3
I know MIC only shows a snapshot and it’s all dramatised but I never look at the couples in the show and think they seem secure/settled.

Harvey appears to gaslight Emily at every opportunity and Maeva and James’ dynamic seems so toxic yet there’s prob teens out there watching think they’re #couplegoals🙄

Reactions: 13
yeah that conversation between Harvey, James and Rez really showed his immaturity!

Does anyone know from insta etc if they’re still broken up?
Emily and Harvey are definitely together. I was looking at Harvey’s story and I felt so sorry for their poor puppy. They had Battersea fireworks display down the road. Harvey was opening the balcony door to look and let the noise in as well as teasing the puppy for being scared! Sorry it might sound dramatic but I thought he was being very cruel.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Emily and Harvey are definitely together. I was looking at Harvey’s story and I felt so sorry for their poor puppy. They had Battersea fireworks display down the road. Harvey was opening the balcony door to look and let the noise in as well as teasing the puppy for being scared! Sorry it might sound dramatic but I thought he was being very cruel.
Wtf? Evil bastard who does that to a poor dog . He's creepy . Too calm and controlled. gives me serial killer vibes. Might be a bit strong but he's off somehow

Reactions: 21
Well Ruby was quite aggressive towards Sarrah 🤭 I don't know what gives her the confidence though, with an overbite like that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
💡Ah! I kept wondering who she reminded me off - more the eyelashes than overbite - and your post made me realise it's Lisa Simpson. Same eyes.

Here she is starry eyed over Miles.
Aw but Lisa Simpson's a great character. I'd say Ruby is more Mr Burns.

1636517093062.png

Ruby's ugly inside and out. Sarrah appears to be intelligent, kind and beautiful, and seemed to have the attention of her ex, so no wonder Ruby's jealous.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.