Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

micfan

I thought this finale was a bit boring. Here are all my takeaways.

Emily and Harvey's new dog Bear is cute.

Maeva and her obsession with Miles needs to end now. She must really still love him and it must be painful. It was funny how she dismissed Ruby's BS excuses but still she should just let Miles live his life now for her own sanity. She cracked me up when James was praising her about being the bigger person with Eloise and Ruby and she just like "...yeah, no...that did not happen." I loved her facial expressions during that conversation too.

James has actually surprised me with how level-headed he behaves now because before he was always so petulant/jealous/mean. I think he must really love Maeva but he is also deluded about her feelings for Miles.

Tristan has annoyed me with all the Liv stuff but he is a true friend to Miles. Liv has also annoyed me but she is also a true friend to Rez. They seem insightful about other people's relationships and can give good sound advice. It is refreshing and nice when friends on this show just don't agree with everything a best friend does all the time. I appreciate that he actually told Miles the truth about himself/how it looks to others unlike Julius who just worships him/is a yes-man.

Rez seems to have rose-coloured goggles on when it comes to Ruby. It was interesting to hear Sam express dislike for her because when Ruby/Rez was first on giving support to him and Zara, they were framed as the mature/having their shit together boring couple just like Melissa and Harry.

I still don't see how Fred clicks with Miles and Julius. He seems so much more mature and level-headed/kind. I think Sophie is in love with him. The way her face lights up around him is very noticeable.

I hope Eloise does not return next season.

Gareth seems so sweet. I think Ollie and him will be good parents and I wish them the best.

Also, Mark-Francis and Victoria's friendship does warm my heart at times. Probably an unpopular opinion because they can be so nasty but I do like the loyalty they seem to have towards one another. Gaia-Grace is a cute baby and MF seems excited to be a godfather.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

lilamay

VIP Member
Sophie's advice to Julius for his date: No singing, don't be too available, try and be a bit more mysterious, you do you honey maybe just 70% of it.
Julius: I'm just going to be myself and see what happens!

Something tells me this isn't going to go well 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

boxoftreasures

Miles is basically a professional home-wrecker at this point. I’m sure the producers put him up to it but he starts sniffing around a woman the second there’s an issue in her relationship. He obviously loves the power it gives him because he never seems to want to pursue anything real with them once they’re available to him. Strange little man.

Rez is beyond gross ending every sentence with “sir” like he’s a fucking medieval chamberlain. He obviously has a type though because Sarrah even has the same voice as Ruby! He bores me rigid and I don’t know how any girls can stand to be around him for longer than 5 minutes.

Ruby acted like a total bitch to Sarrah. I appreciate she probably doesn’t want to be friends with her, given that she’s getting close to Rez, but to make a snide comment about how many Instagram followers she has is so pathetically juvenile. I wanted to give Sarrah a hug (and tell her she could do a heck of a lot better than Rez!)

I like Liv as a person but I don’t think I can stand watching her go through the rigmarole with Tristan again. He is absolutely vile. The way he is able to justify his own despicable actions to himself and others shows complete disrespect for the feelings of other people. He seems to not be able to accept the idea that he’s done anything wrong even though literally everything he does is wrong.

Loved the way Sam stood up to him in the bar at the end, Sam is the sort of guy you want to have on your side. Tristan obviously could not stand being called out on his actions, because he doesn’t want to recognise or admit how appallingly he has behaved. Both Liv and Nicole deserve better. I want to push Liv into a therapist’s office and get her to sort out whatever issue she has that forces her to run back to absolute dogs like him.
If emotional manipulation were a criminal offence, Tristan would be in a maximum security prison.

• Heart

Deevee47

VIP Member
ruby is so irritating and embarrassing…. She is so desperate for miles it knocks me sick

• Haha

moomollah

I just can't understand the appeal Lucy Watson has over some people, she's always been super boring and bland imo, while trying way too hard to seem "cool" ...her one liners on MiC always across as an extension of that for me tbh. As for Nicola, what the fuck has she done to her face? She looks unwell.
Its funny how Nicola has integrated herself into London "high" society - she was just an ordinary girl from Dublin who was spotted by Mytton in the court niteclub in naas (deffo not high society) got onto MIC as his girlfriend and hey presto marries a very rich man!

• Heart

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Seems like Eloise was brought in as a someone to tickle peoples fancy (she didn't...comments about her pointlessness on the insta chelsea pages are v funny)
and to ‘support’ Ruby...

Ruby didn’t want support, she wanted Miles’ penis. End of

• Haha
yeah that conversation between Harvey, James and Rez really showed his immaturity!

Does anyone know from insta etc if they’re still broken up?
Emily and Harvey are definitely together. I was looking at Harvey’s story and I felt so sorry for their poor puppy. They had Battersea fireworks display down the road. Harvey was opening the balcony door to look and let the noise in as well as teasing the puppy for being scared! Sorry it might sound dramatic but I thought he was being very cruel.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Anyone else get the BIGGEST ick whenever Tristan says “darling” ??!!

He comes across so insincere and OTT when he speaks about anything

• Haha
I don’t like Reza at all but Ruby shouting “I hate you, bye” was hilariously childish. I think Sarrah should not get involved in that mess at all. It would only end badly.
I’ve absolutely had it up to here with Liv, her saying that if her friends won’t except Tristan then they can just piss off? That’s appalling, considering how much her friends have been there for her throughout Tristan’s game-playing.
Liv was the same with Digby now you say it. She was clearly unhappy and Sam and her other mates were so frustrated they’d spend all this time and energy helping her figure it out and break it off and take her out to get over him only for her to get back with him and tell them it’s none of their business and she’s sick of them slagging of Digby. ???!

Reactions: 22

lilamay

VIP Member
Remember when Julius was on The Voice? He never mentions it, probably because none of the judges turned 😬

Just seen this photo of Lucy and Nicola from an event the other day. They look fun 😬

1635390337691.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

that1

Chatty Member
Maeva has said repeatedly that she likes James because he is safe and generous = she loves the money and the lifestyle! Sadly he is also dull as f**k and has the sex appeal and drive of a soggy lettuce! Just goes to prove that money can't buy you everything!
I don’t particularly like James, but he does come across as having some emotional intelligence, maturity and direction. He’s pretty settled and close to his family from what I can tell. For most *healthy* people, this is attractive. Calling it “safe” isn’t really a positive description of what I’d consider healthy, attractive qualities.

I don’t think Maeve is healthy, headspace wise. She’s deeply uncomfortable with herself, hence the surgery and restrictive eating. It’s why she’s so defensive, manipulative and emotionally volatile. Maeva needs the help of a good therapist and to develop some self awareness to be on the same page as James and to be happier as a person.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Ruby is so freaking annoying, at this stage I am hoping Miles humps and dumps her so she leaves the show. Could not care less about this ‘will they won’t they’ thing 🙄

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I’m not a huge fan of either but I do think Miles has been a good friend to Emily and they’ve been friends years, they even lived together IIRC? Harvey just didn’t like being told he was wrong and it’s easier to blame miles because he can be shady, rather than face the facts that he was a prick

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I’m catching up before work- omfg maeve and James dressed up is giving me all of the icks. Absolutely swallowing back down my own searing hot vomit at that. Eww. I can’t with MIC anymore!

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
Am

Am I the only one that thought they had a valid reason to be upset?
Not just the financial aspect of the ivf being unsuccessful but I bet it’s upsetting when you have your heart set on something and it doesn’t happen as you thought it would. Aswell as being gay men trying to make this happen and how they have to go about it just to having something that a lot of us can do easily without spending 10s of thousands too.
I actually felt so sorry for them. I think days become longer when you’re hoping for a pregnancy, it can consume your life.
I had 4 failed rounds of IVF and I can honestly say it half killed me, to go through all of that and end up with nothing, it’s soul destroying.

• Heart
  • Sad