Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miles definitely has pretty boy privelige, he is for sure a narcissist. I felt so bad for Inga she is just an extroverted person and wanted to get to know people in the house and she got shifted on for it!

Julius is also way way too sensitive. He really strikes me as the biggest cry baby wow (he was such a sore loser or should I say TODDLER when Inga's shown that she liked Miles)
Didn’t Julius audition for the voice and the judges didn’t turn round for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Julius is the type to have whimpering, 'meaningful' sex then cry afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Julius is right up there with Daisy Robbins in the annoying stakes for me, literally cringe the whole time he's on screen! You're definitely right about the sex 🤢

Julius is the type to have whimpering, 'meaningful' sex then cry afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t Julius audition for the voice and the judges didn’t turn round for him 😂
Yep - I just rewatched it in all its cringeworthy glory :ROFLMAO:

I find Francis hilarious. I would date him if he was skint!
Yeah, I liked Francis too, he reminded me a bit of Chandler. Though I think my favourite guy who's ever been on MIC is Digby :love: In my opinion he's more handsome than Miles, yet not a narcissist.

Agree - he’s not my cup of tea but in terms of being a ~digital creator~ his work is quite good, it’s like YouTuber level of execution? I wonder if he does it all himself or has help?
I think he does a fair bit himself. He seems quite naturally comedic. I reckon for the ads he gets a bit of help/artistic direction, but because brands know he's willing to put in some effort/make a tit of himself (I mean, he dressed up in Louise's clothes and that wasn't even for an ad!) they give him something entertaining to do?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reza turning up and giving Ruby a high five is more awkward than his double denim head photos 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know a few brave people have gone and listened to Sophie and Melissa's podcast, but I was wondering if anyone listens to Caggie Dunlop's 'Saturn Returns' podcast? I have listened to a couple of episodes and I liked them. But I also like reading about some of that new age/ astrology stuff and I am perfectly ready to be called low intelligence or whatever lol but I don't care. I like her vibes.

I tried listening to some of Spencer and Jamie's podcast and it is okay, but mostly because of Jamie. Spencer is still condescending and looking to diminish Jamie whenever possible. I preferred the podcast Jamie and Francis Boulle do together. I still have to check out the Vogue Williams and Spencer one (but if her thread on here is anything to go by it will be insufferable haha).

Reactions: 5
I don’t wanna see a bad word uttered about Francis! He's a little squidge I LOVE him.

remember a few seasons ago he turned up to his date on his skateboard with a single rose.
MY MAN!!! He’s an absolute cutie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I like Francis too. I listen to his podcast with Jamie sometimes and have found him funny.

• Heart
Yeah, I liked Francis too, he reminded me a bit of Chandler. Though I think my favourite guy who's ever been on MIC is Digby :love: In my opinion he's more handsome than Miles, yet not a narcissist.
Digby is a million times more attractive on Instagram than he was in the show. Not due to filters, but because Liv no longer carries his balls around in her handbag. I follow him on Insta because someone on this thread rec'd to, he's a very good looking guy :)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Digby is a million times more attractive on Instagram than he was in the show. Not due to filters, but because Liv no longer carries his balls around in her handbag. I follow him on Insta because someone on this thread rec'd to, he's a very good looking guy :)
With the personality of a cold uncooked sausage though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know a few brave people have gone and listened to Sophie and Melissa's podcast, but I was wondering if anyone listens to Caggie Dunlop's 'Saturn Returns' podcast? I have listened to a couple of episodes and I liked them. But I also like reading about some of that new age/ astrology stuff and I am perfectly ready to be called low intelligence or whatever lol but I don't care. I like her vibes.

I tried listening to some of Spencer and Jamie's podcast and it is okay, but mostly because of Jamie. Spencer is still condescending and looking to diminish Jamie whenever possible. I preferred the podcast Jamie and Francis Boulle do together. I still have to check out the Vogue Williams and Spencer one (but if her thread on here is anything to go by it will be insufferable haha).
Do you reckon old mic cast regret leaving so early into the show? Caggie left to focus on music etc

Reactions: 5
I think he was just a normal nice guy, unlike any of the other narcissists in Made in Chelsea - he got a lot of stick for not being like the other guys
He and Francis are my faves too, similar to some earlier posters 😍
Would much rather someone like him who seems to be more normal (and is absolutely fit) and less emotionally draining and tit to people 😂

Reactions: 7
Gosh shocking how much better Maeva’s teeth were BEFORE the Invasalign 😳, they were such a lovely colour and shape. I’ve seen many Invisalign procedures that are a vast improvement, however I can’t work out how or why her teeth look more dis coloured with it, it’s supposed to improve your smile...

Reactions: 2
I think Digby came across as such a nice and genuine bloke, if he hadn't have gotten involved with Liv I think he might have shown a bit more personality in the long run (if he'd have even got the airtime with her) but that relationship really seemed to consume him and I think he's likely all the better for leaving Liv and the show behind. Genuinely hope he's happily moved on with his life.

Eta: completely agree that he was suuuuper easy on the eyes too 👀

Reactions: 13
Gosh shocking how much better Maeva’s teeth were BEFORE the Invasalign 😳, they were such a lovely colour and shape. I’ve seen many Invisalign procedures that are a vast improvement, however I can’t work out how or why her teeth look more dis coloured with it, it’s supposed to improve your smile...
Isn’t Invisalign just a clear brace?

Reactions: 1
I believe it’s a brace to use before placing composites on your teeth; usually to brighten and even out your teeth.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if it's just invaslign that she had or something more but I agree she had such a lovely smile before, she really didn't need anything doing (at least cosmetically) ...she's gone and got the same Ross Geller toothy smile all the influencers have these days 🙃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.