Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was because she admitted to it on the show whilst arguing with Sophie because Sophie bitchily mentioned it.

It’s a shame because it usually can be such a vast improvement.

Reactions: 1
Digby seems perfectly nice, nothing wrong with his personality. I feel like Liv chose him as the guy she's "supposed" to be with. However she should have been with someone as big of a fuckboy as her, rather than damaging the 'good guy'. Same thing Louise did before finding Ryan who put his foot down more.

I think James Dunmore (Lucy's fiancé) is up there with one of the best looking MIC boys. His personality came across cold/dry but that's a good match for Lucy.

Reactions: 26
I'm shocked at how fit Digby is on insta! He just looked more relaxed and happy and that makes such a difference! Wasn't Liv friends with his sister in the show and that's how they met or something? Or have I got it confused?

Reactions: 4
I'm shocked at how fit Digby is on insta! He just looked more relaxed and happy and that makes such a difference! Wasn't Liv friends with his sister in the show and that's how they met or something? Or have I got it confused?
I've been rewatching. She hired him as a model for one of her shoots. His sister was the makeup artist. At least that's how they 'met'on tv

Reactions: 9
Liv is the same though, looks amazing on Instagram and it doesn’t come accross the same on camera

Reactions: 7
Yeah James Dunmore is beautiful. They make such a good looking couple.

Sophie has already gone a bit far with the surgery o think. In the scene where she was at the table with the tricep trio at the party, you could see the cheek and lip filler making strange shadows on her face. Such a shame as she’s stunning and very youthful looking anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I believe it’s a brace to use before placing composites on your teeth; usually to brighten and even out your teeth.
Invisalign is just there to straighten teeth/fix bite, it's the alternative to standard braces. It's not any type of a procedure.

Invisalign is just there to straighten teeth/fix bite, it's the alternative to standard braces. It's not any type of a procedure.
Yeah I have invisible braces (not Invisalign) and they're for nothing more than straightening my teeth out. My teeth are actually whiter atm probably because there's a barrier from all the coffee I drink 🤣

I think James Dunmore (Lucy's fiancé) is up there with one of the best looking MIC boys. His personality came across cold/dry but that's a good match for Lucy.
I agree, James Dunmore has literally the most symmetrical and beautiful face on MIC

Reactions: 11
Do you reckon old mic cast regret leaving so early into the show? Caggie left to focus on music etc
I don't think the ones who seem to have stuff going on/matured in some areas regretted it. I think a lot of the OG's were strategic and read the room when deciding to leave.

Like apparently Hugo felt he was being phased out of storylines/screentime, so he decided to leave and see what he could make of his connections outside the show. Spencer allegedly left due to some drug problems behind the scenes and wanted to keep everything quiet to protect future opportunities. Lucy Watson said she left because things got serious with James Dunmore and they wanted to be away from the cameras and protect/focus on their relationship. I think Caggie probably didn't want to be remembered or dragged down by MIC and thought she could use the connections elsewhere and be taken seriously as a musician. She seems more frustrated and annoyed that people still bring up Spencer to her like he was the one who got away and vice versa because she didn't feel that way about him.

Not going to lie, I wondered why Jamie stayed on for so long as he has a successful business/stuff going on outside the show. I think he has a lot of faults but he is charming and seems to able to connect with diverse groups of people (something I don't see from a lot of the others who seem to stay in their posh bubbles). I think he even joked a few times that Spencer told him he is too old to be on MIC in his 30s and that it was time to grow up.

I think OG's like Francis and Proudlock did it right, popping in and out of the show from time to time. They had jobs going on and whole relationships sometimes separate from the show/ never seemed to take themselves too seriously and had easy-going energies.

I actually really like Proudluck. He seems very nice and like Jamie can get along with diverse groups of people. Also, I think his wife is very beautiful.

1621013410392.png

Reactions: 17
I don't think the ones who seem to have stuff going on/matured in some areas regretted it. I think a lot of the OG's were strategic and read the room when deciding to leave.

Like apparently Hugo felt he was being phased out of storylines/screentime, so he decided to leave and see what he could make of his connections outside the show. Spencer allegedly left due to some drug problems behind the scenes and wanted to keep everything quiet to protect future opportunities. Lucy Watson said she left because things got serious with James Dunmore and they wanted to be away from the cameras and protect/focus on their relationship. I think Caggie probably didn't want to be remembered or dragged down by MIC and thought she could use the connections elsewhere and be taken seriously as a musician. She seems more frustrated and annoyed that people still bring up Spencer to her like he was the one who got away and vice versa because she didn't feel that way about him.

Not going to lie, I wondered why Jamie stayed on for so long as he has a successful business/stuff going on outside the show. I think he has a lot of faults but he is charming and seems to able to connect with diverse groups of people (something I don't see from a lot of the others who seem to stay in their posh bubbles). I think he even joked a few times that Spencer told him he is too old to be on MIC in his 30s and that it was time to grow up.

I think OG's like Francis and Proudlock did it right, popping in and out of the show from time to time. They had jobs going on and whole relationships sometimes separate from the show/ never seemed to take themselves too seriously and had easy-going energies.

I actually really like Proudluck. He seems very nice and like Jamie can get along with diverse groups of people. Also, I think his wife is very beautiful.

View attachment 574077
Ohhhh proudlock what a dream and she is just as dreamy. I LOVED Lucy Watson what an absolute icon ‘whys everyone getting up in my grill?!’ ... if you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol watching series 5 in 2013 when ollie had a gf ashley who had a showmance on cbb and was ollie was bi

Ohhhh proudlock what a dream and she is just as dreamy. I LOVED Lucy Watson what an absolute icon ‘whys everyone getting up in my grill?!’ ... if you know you know
I think I am in the minority because I didn't love Lucy lol! I remember disliking her a lot before.

But now, I do respect that she was no-nonsense and a very good/loyal friend. I thought her friendships with Andy and Stevie were very cute and showed a nicer side to her.

She is also very beautiful too, and so is James! I imagine when they get married their wedding photos are going to look like modeling ads and if they have kids, they will also be genetically blessed haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think I am in the minority because I didn't love Lucy lol! I remember disliking her a lot before.

But now, I do respect that she was no-nonsense and a very good/loyal friend. I thought her friendships with Andy and Stevie were very cute and showed a nicer side to her.

She is also very beautiful too, and so is James! I imagine when they get married their wedding photos are going to look like modeling ads and if they have kids, they will also be genetically blessed haha.
I never really liked Lucy, seemed very full of herself, but she was entertaining to watch. Sort of like Maeva.

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder but I don't think she's is particularly beautiful, she just has the money and makes an effort to enhance what she's got. James is handsome, though I don't think his veneers look good.

Reactions: 21
I didn’t especially like her, but she did show a more vulnerable side as it went on. She definitely made good tv though!

It’ll be interesting to see if Habbs and Jamie last if his fame tanks after he leaves the show. It was hilarious when Louise had to call her a social climber instead of a fame junkie who wanted more screen time, like we don’t all know that they’re characters in a reality show.

It’ll be interesting to see if Habbs and Jamie last if his fame tanks after he leaves the show. It was hilarious when Louise had to call her a social climber instead of a fame junkie who wanted more screen time, like we don’t all know that they’re characters in a reality show.
I'm not a fan of Louise particularly she was definitely right when she called Habbs a social climber tbh. Jamie's level of fame won't make a difference to Habbs imo, he'll always have good social status in the wealthier circles and he's a literal heir of a fortune... I'm convinced she's around for a ring. If the relationship gets that far Jamie will be foolish not to protect himself financially, in fact I'm sure his family would likely impose it. Even with Sam she will have been well aware of the wealth of the Thompson family etc.

Reactions: 14
I'm not a fan of Louise particularly she was definitely right when she called Habbs a social climber tbh. Jamie's level of fame won't make a difference to Habbs imo, he'll always have good social status in the wealthier circles and he's a literal heir of a fortune... I'm convinced she's around for a ring. If the relationship gets that far Jamie will be foolish not to protect himself financially, in fact I'm sure his family would likely impose it. Even with Sam she will have been well aware of the wealth of the Thompson family etc.
No doubt she likes the money but I definitely think she wants to be famous too, I don’t like Louise either, to be honest there’s less and less I do like as time is going on.

Reactions: 8
This 100% but I also don't think leaving MIC will affect Jamie's fame in a negative way, I think strictly has made him more mainstream and he'll get plenty of tv offers. People like my Nan who would never had watched MIC are now Jamie Laing fans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.