Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first series of MIC I’ve ever watched.... 🙈 So quite late to the game!
Watched a few clips on YT to kind of understand a few characters/stories/history.
But I’ve got abit of a thing for Tristan 😍 and Miles obvs 😍🙄😂

Last edited:
Anyone else sick of the show? I haven't watched the last 2 eps and can gather everything that happened from social media. Everything is so repetitive and everyone is an Instagram star wannabee. I genuinely get more more enjoyment out of this thread at this stage lol. Might give it a watch again if I'm bored out of my mind!
Same, tbh this thread and the never ending patience of @lilamay rummaging through their banal content for lols is the only thing that keeps me going!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the first series of MIC I’ve ever watched.... 🙈 So quite late to the game!
Watched a few clips on YT to kind of understand a few characters/stories/history.
But I’ve got abit of a thing for Tristan 😍 and Miles obvs 😍🙄😂
Oh god don’t bother, it’s tit haha. Only reason I watch is because I’m about 10 years deep snd hold a strange loyalty to it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn't see it but Binky was on GMB this morning because it's the MIC 10 year anniversary. Why her, she's not been on the show for ages?! Never liked her after she dropped Cheska so nastily, who was a lovely friend to her, so she could be mates with the populars.
Would have preferred Ollie with Sophie Herman/Mytton/Liv/Mark Francis/Sam T etc instead who are oldies but still on the show/make appearances.

Edit: took Fred out of the list as apparently he made a virtual appearance

Reactions: 7
Think they’ve made a big mistake trying to keep going through lockdown. It’s made it really clear just how fake an scripted it is. Although maybe maybe it would have worked with some of the previous cast.
Absolutely. The fake relationship problems are ridiculous. Every single one of the couples have argued then 2 weeks later are slagging off the other couples. Its mind numbing.

Reactions: 4
I usually really like Ruby but every time her and Miles end up on the screen I'm just like "NOOO RUBY DONT!" Since its so obvious they both fancy each other 🙄

Reactions: 1
Random and off topic ha but does anyone have the scoop on Josh Shepherd and his wife Viviene? I seen that they’ve just had another baby. I think she’s only 25, seems a bit young for Josh ha

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone else sick of the show? I haven't watched the last 2 eps and can gather everything that happened from social media. Everything is so repetitive and everyone is an Instagram star wannabee. I genuinely get more more enjoyment out of this thread at this stage lol. Might give it a watch again if I'm bored out of my mind!
Me! Haven't watched it for a while either just read here and twitter! Lol same with towie

Random and off topic ha but does anyone have the scoop on Josh Shepherd and his wife Viviene? I seen that they’ve just had another baby. I think she’s only 25, seems a bit young for Josh ha
I'd completely forgotten about him! He was with Steph Pratt (nasty piece of work that one) for a bit wasn't he? Don't think he wants to be in the public eye these days as his instagram's private. Applaud him for doing an actual job rather than just becoming an influencer! And their age gap seems fine to me. Seems they were together for a decent length of time before marrying and starting to have kids.

Reactions: 5
I'd completely forgotten about him! He was with Steph Pratt (nasty piece of work that one) for a bit wasn't he? Don't think he wants to be in the public eye these days as his instagram's private. Applaud him for doing an actual job rather than just becoming an influencer! And their age gap seems fine to me. Seems they were together for a decent length of time before marrying and starting to have kids.

Yea he was the one that was with Steph Pratt, god help him 🤣 I follow him on insta, must have been before he made his page private. His family are mega wealthy and as far as I know he’s working for the family hotel property business. That would definitely be more lucrative than being an influencer I’d imagine. I was snooping on her page too she seems to have broken up with a long term bf of 10 years in 2015 and married Josh in 2018. I guess when you know you know 👌🏻🤣

Was Josh not a bit of a prick aswell tbf? I remember him being very controlling and even when they were living together calling it his flat and she was only allowed to drink clear drinks etc incase anything was spilled? I’m sure he used to argue with Lucy all the time when her and Steph were friends aswell. I never liked him always got bad vibes. Goes to show how terrible the new seasons are when everyone’s discussing the old ones all the time 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
Was Josh not a bit of a prick aswell tbf? I remember him being very controlling and even when they were living together calling it his flat and she was only allowed to drink clear drinks etc incase anything was spilled? I’m sure he used to argue with Lucy all the time when her and Steph were friends aswell. I never liked him always got bad vibes. Goes to show how terrible the new seasons are when everyone’s discussing the old ones all the time 😂😂😂
He did! I’m just re watching this series and he’s a year! Super controlling and just generally gives off bad vibes!

Reactions: 4
Hahaha yes the clear drinks only line always comes into my head. Weirdo.

Yeah he was a nightmare and hated Steph being friends with Lucy because Lucy stood up for Steph and he hated that. Really bad vibes. He seemed cruel and controlling and so possessive, I get similar vibes from Tristan after how he acted with Verity!

Reactions: 16
Yea Josh defo has knob vibes haaaaa

I think he told Steph if she wanted to keep her friendship with Lucy it was over.... wild man 🤣

As this is a safe space I feel I can admit I used to (and possibly still do) think Alec / x the American Louisa messed about is 🔥

He was clingy af though

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just seen that Jamie us left Made in Chelsea. No more pardies with a D! 😩😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.