Made in Chelsea #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rez is hilarious there’s no denying it. The others take themselves too seriously. He does too because let’s face it he would eat himself if he was a bar of chocolate but it’s the drama (Mick) Rubes, he just loves it! Comments re Jazz desperately needing a hair mask and Rubys voice croaking out of existence are so funny and true. The observations this show gives us which I don’t think they think we will notice or be bothered by are just great.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Rez is hilarious there’s no denying it. The others take themselves too seriously. He does too because let’s face it he would eat himself if he was a bar of chocolate but it’s the drama (Mick) Rubes, he just loves it! Comments re Jazz desperately needing a hair mask and Rubys voice croaking out of existence are so funny and true. The observations this show gives us which I don’t think they think we will notice or be bothered by are just great.
Rez's outfits and earring are the only thing holding up this complete sh!tshow. Did anyone else notice his peachy corduroy number with bits of sushi embroidered on?

Jazz has had something of a personality transplant, when you compare to what a mousey little creature she was when she first joined. She really thinks she's the main star, doesn't she? Other cast members can barely get a word in edgeways because she won't shut up and takes over whole scenes with her weird, hyper energy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
who else got major secondhand embarrassment when Rez started asking Ruby's date 'how's the air up there'? I'm still cringing. Although I feel like he's right about Tristan, why tf would you set your best mate's ex, who he has said he's still interested in, up on a date?????
Probably one of the funniest things said that may have saved that episode. I think Rez must be insecure with his height, possibly hyper aware of his stature when around guys who are quite tall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Probably one of the funniest things said that may have saved that episode. I think Rez must be insecure with his height, possibly hyper aware of his stature when around guys who are quite tall.
His seated pics are my absolute fave. He doesn't seem to realise that they do him dirty and emphasise his lack of stature😂 Especially when he sits on chairs with midget legs😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His seated pics are my absolute fave. He doesn't seem to realise that they do him dirty and emphasise his lack of stature😂 Especially when he sits on chairs with midget legs😂
his legs are spread really far apart though so now we all know he must be hung like a horse 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
ah, the old Tom Cruise manoeuvre

I was cringing SO. HARD. when he was making jokes about the air, it was such a dad joke type of thing and I just felt bad for all involved, him included :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's okay to smile Rez. (noticed I had a typo above & called him Rex) 😂
He needs to stop trying so hard. Just be yourself. Those pics you posted Musings30 are hilarious. Definitely did him dirty. Poor thang.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have not been following these threads. I am someone that personally knows Ruby Adler and has known since she was 15 years old (right before she met Reza). I know everything there is to know about this disgusting excuse for a human being. The things she has done to Reza, the things he has done to her through the years, I’ll list a few facts below. I just feel the need to get this off my chest, feel free to message me to ask further as I don’t want to give TOO much away publicly.

Reza and Ruby met when she was 16 years old and Reza was 25, he was a club promoter at Amika Kensington (went on to amika south Molton street). She would regularly go clubbing at many Mayfair clubs she definitely looked under age as she’s quite petite however it was no issue at the time as she was on the ‘scene’. Rez may not have known her EXACT age when he first met her but he would have known she was under 18, they had sex almost straight after she met him ( she was very very easy, she had sex with many promoters at the time) she gave Rez chlamydia very early on which she caught from another promoter during that period. Rez had an on off girl friend at the time who was closer in age to him that also worked at Amika. Res would hang out with ruby in secret as he could not tell any of his friends that he was spending time with / interested in a girl that young as it was clearly an issue. For the following two years Rez did treat her very badly as he kept her as a dirty secret and would spend time with her privately but never publicly acknowledge her. At one point he got back with his gf and totally froze ruby out. His gf ended up breaking up with him once again and he went straight back to ruby.

Eventually when ruby got to around 18/19 Rez started to publicly (sometimes) acknowledge ruby infront of his friends, up until this point he would invite her to his house to hang out / have sex with totally secretly. During this entire time she was also having sex with many many other people, in fact far more than Rez however she definitely was quite besotted
---
For example ruby had sex with Rez flatmate and then Rez walked into the room and she hid in the guys wardrobe.

she has had sex with so many of Rez’s ‘friends’ that the people close to them literally don’t know what to say.

She always complains about how Rez never actually wants to have sex with her but then always ends up going back to him, she has given Rez chlamydia twice that I know of ( yes they don’t have sex often but clearly often enough for him to contract STI)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Have not been following these threads. I am someone that personally knows Ruby Adler and has known since she was 15 years old (right before she met Reza). I know everything there is to know about this disgusting excuse for a human being. The things she has done to Reza, the things he has done to her through the years, I’ll list a few facts below. I just feel the need to get this off my chest, feel free to message me to ask further as I don’t want to give TOO much away publicly.

Reza and Ruby met when she was 16 years old and Reza was 25, he was a club promoter at Amika Kensington (went on to amika south Molton street). She would regularly go clubbing at many Mayfair clubs she definitely looked under age as she’s quite petite however it was no issue at the time as she was on the ‘scene’. Rez may not have known her EXACT age when he first met her but he would have known she was under 18, they had sex almost straight after she met him ( she was very very easy, she had sex with many promoters at the time) she gave Rez chlamydia very early on which she caught from another promoter during that period. Rez had an on off girl friend at the time who was closer in age to him that also worked at Amika. Res would hang out with ruby in secret as he could not tell any of his friends that he was spending time with / interested in a girl that young as it was clearly an issue. For the following two years Rez did treat her very badly as he kept her as a dirty secret and would spend time with her privately but never publicly acknowledge her. At one point he got back with his gf and totally froze ruby out. His gf ended up breaking up with him once again and he went straight back to ruby.

Eventually when ruby got to around 18/19 Rez started to publicly (sometimes) acknowledge ruby infront of his friends, up until this point he would invite her to his house to hang out / have sex with totally secretly. During this entire time she was also having sex with many many other people, in fact far more than Rez however she definitely was quite besotted
---
For example ruby had sex with Rez flatmate and then Rez walked into the room and she hid in the guys wardrobe.

she has had sex with so many of Rez’s ‘friends’ that the people close to them literally don’t know what to say.

She always complains about how Rez never actually wants to have sex with her but then always ends up going back to him, she has given Rez chlamydia twice that I know of ( yes they don’t have sex often but clearly often enough for him to contract STI)
This is why I LOVE tattle!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

---

This is amazing!! Please spill more 🤣☕☕☕

• Heart
Reactions: 19

---

More, more! ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
who else got major secondhand embarrassment when Rez started asking Ruby's date 'how's the air up there'? I'm still cringing. Although I feel like he's right about Tristan, why tf would you set your best mate's ex, who he has said he's still interested in, up on a date?????
What I don't get is that Tristan seemed to despise Ruby for her behavior and how she was treating Bella in the last series. He rightfully called her out and stuck up for Bella against Rez and Ruby. But now that Bella is off the show, he cares about Ruby being happy? Please. Must be the storyline Tristan just gives the vibe that he tolerates Ruby.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

---

This is beyond words. I mean, she's got a bit of a scabby, unwashed look about her, but I would never have imagined her being THIS grotesque. Rez definitely needs his head (and genitals) checked - he seems to be a serious glutton for punishment.

Now we know why he was so damn cagey about posting pics of them on Insta. If only he could have shoved chlamydia-gate in Miles' face when he shamed Rez for not "showing off" Ruby on social media.

I assume Rez found Ruby hiding in his mate's wardrobe lol? How on earth do you take someone back after that?!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

---

Ignoring how badly they treated each other and how toxic it was, that industry needs to be investigated and I’m not sure Ruby should be shamed for that (even though I dislike her). She was young/ vulnerable and groomed by promoters. The one and only time I’ve been to a Mayfair club, I was 18 and most of the girls I was with were 17. The one who got us into the club was 17 and sleeping with a promoter. There was about 10 of us who got VIP and free drinks all night all because she was sleeping with him. Looking back, I can say this is literal paedophilia. Rez is a straight up p a e d o.

Reactions: 22
This is beyond words. I mean, she's got a bit of a scabby, unwashed look about her, but I would never have imagined her being THIS grotesque. Rez definitely needs his head (and genitals) checked - he seems to be a serious glutton for punishment.

Now we know why he was so damn cagey about posting pics of them on Insta. If only he could have shoved chlamydia-gate in Miles' face when he shamed Rez for not "showing off" Ruby on social media.

I assume Rez found Ruby hiding in his mate's wardrobe lol? How on earth do you take someone back after that?!!
no Rez didn’t find her in the wardrobe, but he eventually fell out with the flatmate and he went on to tell people, Rez just pretends he doesn’t believe these stories but deep down he knows they are true. Not sure why he always takes her back or why she even wants to be with him, none of it has ever made sense.
Totally true about the “grooming” that could have something to do with it as yes she was very very young when they first met.

She also hooked up with miles while she was still with Rez, right at the start when they first met and it was quite obvious something was going on. They both denied it but everyone knew the truth.

she also slept with Nick her ex while she worked at storm, way before they officially got together and while she was still with Rez. None of her friends would even trust her around there boyfriends, it’s honestly scary how much of a liar she can be, it’s like she believes her own lies. Rez also has a track record for being a pathological liar, that might be what almost brings them together/ keeps them together, the toxic glue. Rez tells lies more to big himself up, clearly very insecure. For example he would tell lies about what he really did for work, he would lie and say he owned the house he lived in (while just renting) lie about car he owed / his age is a big one he tried to lie about for years, even on the show now I believe he tries to say he’s younger than he is. He’s born May 1986 so he’s going to be 38 soon. When he turned 30 he deleted all the comments from his friends that mentioned his actual age. He gets away with less now due to the show, but everyone that knows him knows he literally can’t help himself, he tells ‘white lies’ ALL the time. Technically not hurting anyone but just so odd.
---
Ignoring how badly they treated each other and how toxic it was, that industry needs to be investigated and I’m not sure Ruby should be shamed for that (even though I dislike her). She was young/ vulnerable and groomed by promoters. The one and only time I’ve been to a Mayfair club, I was 18 and most of the girls I was with were 17. The one who got us into the club was 17 and sleeping with a promoter. There was about 10 of us who got VIP and free drinks all night all because she was sleeping with him. Looking back, I can say this is literal paedophilia. Rez is a straight up p a e d o.
Yes indeed it was absolutely like this spot on. All underage girls sleeping with the club promoters
---
Rez loved the underage girls because they were more gullible obviously. Even now I doubt he could actually even get with a girl that’s in her early 30s so he kind of has no choice but to either stick with ruby or get with another girl that is far far younger than him.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I didn't realise he was that age! Bloody hell. Ew.

Loving this most excellent tea, thanks Silver1991!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.