Made in Chelsea #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for sharing this with us!
Totally appreciate there are things you can't tell us - especially if it might reveal who you are to Ruby or anyone who reads here and knows her. You don't need to justify how you know all this either and I can't imagine you've just made all this up for the fun of it.
I've personally enjoyed this tea and it just goes to show how vile Ruby is with the way she treats people. Nothing to do with her being groomed (which is horrible). But sleeping with all Rez's mates - she absolutely had a choice there. Not shaming her for sleeping around either but going after your boyfriends friends or your friends' boyfriends is morally wrong. She truly is a vile human!
The audacity of Ruby calling Inga thirsty when she couldn't bed Miles quickly enough once Rez left the Cotswolds for a few days. Your "exposé" brings even more context to why she hates Inga so much. She couldn't stand the fact Inga immediately turned Miles' head when she arrived in the Cotswolds and diverted Ruby's game plan. And that's exactly why she starting pouring poison in Miles' ear, lying about Inga flirting with other men and being too into him, which made him massively go off her. She did the exact same to Ella May.

She probably hated Inga even more after Miles shagged Ruby and went cold, because the girl was clearly delulu thinking Miles would ever want her as a girlfriend. I imagine she still perceives Inga as the reason why she and Miles never properly got together, rather than it being anything to do with her own hideous personality and complete lack of sex appeal.

Reactions: 25
I’m behind but on the whole Sam and Yaz. I have a best friend that I love dearly but she had an ex who she was a complete doormat for, he cheated on her at least 3 times that we know of and everytime she’d take him back and pretend that he told her or they were broken up. They never were and he never did, she just did it to save face & make it look like she was in control, in reality it made her look worse and like he had no respect for herself. Safe to say she finally wised up and also she’s not a cock, Yas is though and it’s so her karma✌🏼

Reactions: 15
***You saw the best in him and believed in him when he was ignoring your calls and had someone else riding him.

fixed it 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just had a look at her profile and saw that she liked this. Delusionallll! View attachment 2903174
I refuse to believe this isn't a Sam or Yasmine burner account, or the burner account of someone close to her. We already know Sam/Yaz set another one up to stalk Inga a while back, to slag off a family friend of his who shaded him in Inga's comments. Fake IG accounts seem to be a recurring theme with these two...

The way the person written is so weirdly impassioned and very personally affected. There's not a chance in hell a random member of the public is this invested in their relationship, unless they're an obsessed stalker.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
"Ilyyyyyyyyyyyy sweeeeetieeeeee"
---
Am I the only one who didn't realise Victoria isn't at all American? She's half-English, half-Australian.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't realise she was remotely Australian! I assumed British and Swiss. American didn't cross my mind.

Reactions: 10
---
Am I the only one who didn't realise Victoria isn't at all American? She's half-English, half-Australian.

I wasn't a fan of Skeletor being on the show, but at least we got Mark Francis segments. The show isn't anywhere near as good these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn't realise she was remotely Australian! I assumed British and Swiss. American didn't cross my mind.
I assumed it was a transatlantic accent. Does anyone know where she went to school? I assumed it was an international one in the UK, as I remember her saying she'd known Spencer since her early teens as they grew up on the same street.
---
This is brilliant - Victoria's dad hails from working-class roots. He was born in Uxbridge and his dad worked for M&S and other department stores. SW3's biggest class snob would HATE us knowing this juice!!🧃

---
I assumed it was a transatlantic accent. Does anyone know where she went to school? I assumed it was an international one in the UK, as I remember her saying she'd known Spencer since her early teens as they grew up on the same street.
---
This is brilliant - Victoria's dad hails from working-class roots. He was born in Uxbridge and his dad worked for M&S and other department stores. SW3's biggest class snob would HATE us knowing this juice!!🧃

Her grandad worked as a "display designer" which I read as either "mannequin dresser" or "window dresser". Nothing wrong with that, but it's hilarious how much she looks down on everyone despite coming from such humble roots herself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They should bring back Mark, at least he made MIC entertaining.
Wonder who is more insufferable, Victoria or Sophie Hermann.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They should bring back Mark, at least he made MIC entertaining.
Wonder who is more insufferable, Victoria or Sophie Hermann.
I doubt it’s through lack of trying, he would not be interested in babysitting the likes of Freddie, Hugo and Jazz.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---

I really hate how these rich people get protection for their crimes/never have to serve full sentences for scamming. I am sure he has the money stashed away somewhere too. The argument that no one suffered cause he scammed other rich people is stupid too. That poor daughter with parents like these she will not have a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve just come across this, but has anyone seen Freddy on this (don’t even know what on earth to call it😭-brand?!?) called Chelsea life jacket on instagram and tiktok. What are they even selling, looks like a bunch of kids prancing around flexing daddy’s money. Some of the girls look so young too, very weird. Anyone know the girl he is with??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I didn't watch last night's episode but can I assume from the deathly silence on here that it was pure sh!te?

Also, what could Inga possibly be alluding to here? Booty call from muppet face?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.