Made in Chelsea #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily looks terrible. Like pushing 40 years old. Get OFF the show she’s so irrelevant with her pathetic storylines of wah my friends aren’t talking to me.

Muffin is a bit of a butterface. I was surprised Tristan was attracted to her. I got secondhand embarrassment of him calling her Muffin though.

Why does Lauren care?? She didn’t want him but is upset he got with someone else?! Tristan looked like he was fighting back tears when she stormed out the cafe, yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God he's so cringe. Sounds like the ramblings of a 14 year old, not a 40-something year old. Even Harvey is painfully embarrassed on his behalf.
---
I had a quick watch of the latest ep to see what people were talking about. I had to skip through most of it (mainly scenes involving Sam, Yaz and Ruby). Thoughts:

- Zero chemistry between Jazz and Miles. Jazz is in need of a good hair mask.
- Jazz trying real hard for that Main Character Energy
- I see Harvey is still wearing a dead fox on his head
- Is Ruby feeling okay? Her teeth keep falling out of her mouth❓
- Is Harvey's new girlfriend feeling okay? Has she not SEEN the show? Since when was Harvey ever friends with Verity? Why's he introducing her as his mate😂
- Rez's earring though...
- That Julia is one odd-looking peach

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
One minute Tristan is bringing someone for Ruby, then he’s introducing himself to Steph when he turns up as he doesn’t know him. So in other words, the producers sent him.

James had a go at Sam for mentioning the therapist as it was private but seems to have overlooked that he told him in front of a cameraman filming a tv show so….

Maeva was genuinely upset at the sex therapist. James is an insensitive, selfish, sanctimonious prick. He could’ve worked out what to do himself if he’d bothered to listen to her.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable for Lauren to have been honest with Tristan in that she wasn’t as far ahead as him but she still wanted to carry on. Tristan had another childish strop which served to prove her point. She should avoid him, he’s looking for a sexy doormat.

I can see Jazz and Temps ending up together.

Bit part Hugo still reminds me of Donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think it’s unreasonable for Lauren to have been honest with Tristan in that she wasn’t as far ahead as him but she still wanted to carry on. Tristan had another childish strop which served to prove her point. She should avoid him, he’s looking for a sexy doormat.
I don’t think she was unreasonable either but I thought they agreed to be friends cos they weren’t on the same page? It was then odd of her to go interrogate the girl he’s moving on with.

Reactions: 10
Bring back Liv sorry. Yaz is genuinely embarrassing now. She’s begging for this man to stay. She’s allowed him to cheat because they were on a break. Someone bring in Ross n Rachel
---
So Yaz n Sam faked a whole scene. IS SHE NOT EMBARRASSED??? Sorry I’m w Emily on this. How IS yaz ok w him sexually sleeping w someone just because they weren’t together. So if they breakup Monday n he sleeps w a girl Tuesday then get back together Wednesday it’s ok … how shameful
---
Sorry I’m cackling. Yaz can’t be serious. She’s a good looking girl. If I was Inga I’d be cackling w a pina colada in the Bali sun rn. She told yaz Sam was her karma and that he is. Inga babes well done 😭😭😭🫣
---
Yaz has boundaries with everyone except Sam. Make it make sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Bring back Liv sorry. Yaz is genuinely embarrassing now. She’s begging for this man to stay. She’s allowed him to cheat because they were on a break. Someone bring in Ross n Rachel
---
So Yaz n Sam faked a whole scene. IS SHE NOT EMBARRASSED??? Sorry I’m w Emily on this. How IS yaz ok w him sexually sleeping w someone just because they weren’t together. So if they breakup Monday n he sleeps w a girl Tuesday then get back together Wednesday it’s ok … how shameful
---
Sorry I’m cackling. Yaz can’t be serious. She’s a good looking girl. If I was Inga I’d be cackling w a pina colada in the Bali sun rn. She told yaz Sam was her karma and that he is. Inga babes well done 😭😭😭🫣
---
Yaz has boundaries with everyone except Sam. Make it make sense
The whole point re the Sam and Yaz saga is they definitely were together, which we can clearly see from their loving exchange of Instagram comments all throughout December, which is when Maeva and James married. The pair of them are so thick that they haven't even deleted the obvious proof!!
---
Haha, I'm sorry - the general public is being told by Ruby not to make negative comments about cast, and to "be kinder", yet she bullied Inga off the show! And pretty much every other woman who's dated Rez!!

Reactions: 35
The whole point re the Sam and Yaz saga is they definitely were together, which we can clearly see from their loving exchange of Instagram comments all throughout December, which is when Maeva and James married. The pair of them are so thick that they haven't even deleted the obvious proof!!
---

Haha, I'm sorry - the general public is being told by Ruby not to make negative comments about cast, and to "be kinder", yet she bullied Inga off the show! And pretty much every other woman who's dated Rez!!
Exactly. She probably wants the MIC IG page to start deleting comments for her. Just leave the show if you don’t like it ffs.

Reactions: 15
Exactly. She probably wants the MIC IG page to start deleting comments for her. Just leave the show if you don’t like it ffs.
She is so vile and the biggest hypocrite going. Her and Yaz are definitely asking e4 to delete unsavoury comments. I don't know why they pander so much to this horrid pair.

Reactions: 17
Posh people's nicknames though... Thought Binky was bad, now we have Muffin 😂
DEAD.
When I hear the name Muffin, I think of too much stuffing in the middle (tummy). That's just me though.

So now we have the ongoing boring storyline of Rex/Ruby & are suppose to believe it's real. Miles fake chemistry with boring but sweet Jazz. Let's not forget Freddie & his boy crush for Jazz & wanting her to know Miles will play her. Or learning that James doesn't spend enough time with Maeva in the bedroom:sick: OR James being angry with Sam for telling the world that the newlyweds are in counselling (we don't need details on their sex life), Yaz & Sam...nothing really to mention, probably more fakery. Lauren &Tristan pretend breakup that never happened because it never started, yet Lauren is cockblocking Muffin? Who did I miss...ETA I knew I missed someone. Emily. Which begs the question, what's her purpose on the show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she was unreasonable either but I thought they agreed to be friends cos they weren’t on the same page? It was then odd of her to go interrogate the girl he’s moving on with.
I must confess, I don’t listen that closely😄;)

Maeva being pissed off that her wedding day will now be remembered as Sam cheating day was the best part and peak Maeva, at least she's interesting! I'm glad she's got someone who actually listens to her now, shame it's a paid therapist and not her man child husband though.

Yas is covering for Sam because they already have their podcast lined up and she's morphed him into something that in a dim light if she squints a bit might look a bit like Miles.

Jaz has the personality of a rich tea biscuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't know how Lauren kept a straight face when she said she had met "Muffin" 🤣 there's no way I could call her that , I would just use julia

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maeva being pissed off that her wedding day will now be remembered as Sam cheating day was the best part and peak Maeva, at least she's interesting! I'm glad she's got someone who actually listens to her now, shame it's a paid therapist and not her man child husband though.

Yas is covering for Sam because they already have their podcast lined up and she's morphed him into something that in a dim light if she squints a bit might look a bit like Miles.

Jaz has the personality of a rich tea biscuit.
Completely agree about the podcast. Yaz literally has nothing else going on in her life. She's supposed to be a drama graduate yet has zero acting credits to her name, bar her appearances on Made in Chelsea and Rich Kids Go Skint (which was nearly a decade ago). And the embarrassing part is, she can't even act!! She's so unfathomably wooden during her scenes with Sam.

I'm sorry, but if I were her mum I'd be demanding a refund from Yaz's almer mater, Rose Bruford College.

Reactions: 13
And even without their crap podcast, they wouldn't be getting all this air time id they split up. They might keep Sam on the show but they wouldn't need Yaz around for long.

I can't believe Rez is still going in it. How can a man of his age want to put himself through this?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant, MIC is my guilty pleasure even though it's in the gutter now. Jazz is utterly boring and I can't believe they're giving her the main character edit. GIVE US NOTHING SIS. I love Temps, I think he's super sweet & emotionally intelligent. Even Miles must be bored of the fake romance story lines at this point. As for Sam and Yas... I have no words. The boy needs psychiatric help - RUNNING home the morning of a 1 night stand where you 'blacked out' ?! its giving 2010 Louise Thompson. Inga must be absolutely loving this tit show, love that for her. Ruby's voice is going to croak out of existence if she continues with the exaggerated vocal fry. As for Tristan, I used to like him, but he's absolutely gaslighting Rez about this whole double date thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
who else got major secondhand embarrassment when Rez started asking Ruby's date 'how's the air up there'? I'm still cringing. Although I feel like he's right about Tristan, why tf would you set your best mate's ex, who he has said he's still interested in, up on a date?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Rez can be cringe but i'm ngl, he cracks me up. I'll never forget when the whole Ruby/Miles thing was happening he told her she had made his heart into beef carpaccio 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.