Made in Chelsea #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh temps is one of the cast members I find least annoying I feel like he can laugh and joke at himself
These shite storylines are doing my head in tho ruby and Emily pretending to have an issue and Freddie acting like Jas’s bodyguard 🤣🤣🤣 give it a rest

Reactions: 35
Temps, you started off annoying. You did actually get quite a bit better when Miles wasn’t in the show. It showed you had more life purpose than being his lap dog. Don’t slip back into old habits

Reactions: 18
I like Temps as long as he's Miles-less. Miles seems to bring out a twatty side to him

Reactions: 8
I like Temps as long as he's Miles-less. Miles seems to bring out a twatty side to him
Lol Miles-less, Yaz-less and Sam-less. I'm surprised he still entertains a friendship with Sam anyway, seeing as he so clearly cheated on Yaz.

Reactions: 11
Just watching episode 2 now with Miles and Freddie facing off. I note Miles is wearing a pearl necklace.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching episode 3 - who is Harvey’s girlfriend they referred to in the chat with Tristan & ruby? I find him really hard to understand!

Also, why does Lauren’s fake accent keep getting worse?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just on episode 2. Ruby and Emily are suuuch good friends they only bond over gossip and drama 🙄
I think Jazz is very pretty but soooooo boring
---
Get Verity outttttttt.....completely irrelevant

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am at a new low. I’ve started watching TOWIE again. At least they don’t pretend it’s not manufactured drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just on episode 2. Ruby and Emily are suuuch good friends they only bond over gossip and drama 🙄
I think Jazz is very pretty but soooooo boring
---
Get Verity outttttttt.....completely irrelevant
Take Emily with her:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Posh people's nicknames though... Thought Binky was bad, now we have Muffin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Muffin is a terrible nickname 😝

“Why do they call you muffin?”
Because I look like a mule I think it’s because I’m so sweet”
dear god, money well spent on that private education

it’s frightening that the rich end up in positions of power just because their parents have bought them into the networks needed to be successful and private schools instil an inflated level of confidence; regardless of intelligence, talent, experience etc

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.