Made in Chelsea #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody love this from Nicole. It's refreshing to see someone speak the truth and call out their co-stars on their sneaky sh*t - especially Liv, who is a terrible and disloyal friend and narcissist. It annoys me how male MiC stars are allowed to turn on each other and get aggressive, yet a woman like Nicole is held as a pariah for not being a pushover. You can tell Liv is quivering in her boots underneath the bravado. She's definitely met her match. Was also interested to see Maeva cheering on Nicole in the comments. I thought she and Liv had made up?!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
the way Rez and Ruby look at each other, I’d put so much money on that he’s in love with her. Not a chance I’d remotely entertain this further if I was Bella. The way he just “offered” to stop speaking to her was so visibly hard for him to want to do lol. I’d tell him to shove it and have Ruby in his life all he wants
---
Jazz is a muggy witch. Why she continuously mugs Freddy off when he’s done nothing to her ??? laughing at the climbing date which was HER idea, binning him in front of Hugo, doing that weird tennis date with Harvey. She’s not good looking enough to act this way either

Yas is honestly the worst friend lol as well as ugliest dressed

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
the way Rez and Ruby look at each other, I’d put so much money on that he’s in love with her.
Literally came here to say this, he’s never looked at Bella with a 10th of that feeling. She’s mad if she hangs around, he’s not over her.

Reactions: 25
What happened with ruby and her ex bf? Anyone have a thread number of where it was discussed ?

Reactions: 1
What happened with ruby and her ex bf? Anyone have a thread number of where it was discussed ?
They broke up, he’s now with Jemma Lucy. Ruby posted a story which said he’d been cheating on her throughout with Jemma, then deleted it and retracted it. He does OF with Jemma and just other ridiculous things like photoshoots in supermarket aisles, tattoos and wearing each other’s blood in necklaces. All very weird. He suits her more though, seemed to be scummy anyway

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh girl. You’re in for a treat. 😂 (might be like the last third of the last thread).

Nicole owning Liv was sooo satisfying to watch. She was so articulate and classy with it. No screaming and stomping off. No one’s ever stood up to Liv, it’s about time!

As much as I hate Ruby, the way her and Rez look at each other with tears in their eyes was so cute. She needs to stop scraping her hair back though, when her head is shaped like a space raider.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bella was so smug telling Ruby that Rez said he’d stop talking to her for bellas sake and as soon as Ruby said I’ll believe that when I hear it from him Bella knew there wasn’t a chance he would. The way Rez looks at Ruby is a different ball game. Bella needs to cop on and stop fooling herself and Rez needs to let her go. At least Lauren had the sense to bin Tristan for his bullshit. Yas too is so untrustworthy, a tit friend and an idiot for Sam and I just do not see his appeal. Inga lost her friends for Sam and now Yas is as well how does she not see he is a problem??
I don’t agree with the people saying Nicole owned liv, I think Nicole looks crazy coming back after two years so pissed off that Liv got back with Tristan after Nicole went on about 3 dates if even that with him. She got involved in between Liv and Tristan and Liv had no loyalties to her, Tristan should be getting the tit for that not Liv. And still after two years she should have moved on with her life, she looks desperate bringing this back up it’s not even the same situation with Lauren

Reactions: 20
Ruby's crying face LOOOOOOOLLLLLLL
---
Also it's quite sad that Bella is begging Rez not to see Ruby, I just don't think it's appropriate for him to say that she's 'a priority' to Bella. She should just do a Lauren and ditch him, if she negotiates with him he's going to walk all over her in the future.
---
So awkward, Nicole CLEARED liv during that chat, she literally had nothing to say back to her 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Bella was so smug telling Ruby that Rez said he’d stop talking to her for bellas sake and as soon as Ruby said I’ll believe that when I hear it from him Bella knew there wasn’t a chance he would. The way Rez looks at Ruby is a different ball game. Bella needs to cop on and stop fooling herself and Rez needs to let her go. At least Lauren had the sense to bin Tristan for his bullshit. Yas too is so untrustworthy, a tit friend and an idiot for Sam and I just do not see his appeal. Inga lost her friends for Sam and now Yas is as well how does she not see he is a problem??
I don’t agree with the people saying Nicole owned liv, I think Nicole looks crazy coming back after two years so pissed off that Liv got back with Tristan after Nicole went on about 3 dates if even that with him. She got involved in between Liv and Tristan and Liv had no loyalties to her, Tristan should be getting the tit for that not Liv. And still after two years she should have moved on with her life, she looks desperate bringing this back up it’s not even the same situation with Lauren
Could not agree more! Even if Liv was doing this...what does it have to do with this random 2 years later?!
Imagine meeting an exes new girlfriend and immediately telling her the problem with another one of his exes....she is literally doing the thing she's accusing Liv of except she doesn't have the long term relationship to base it on.
Obviously it's all produced for entertainment so this is probably all make believe any way.

Reactions: 7
The way Rez looks at Ruby is a different ball game.
This 100%. I felt like I was eavesdropping on and watching a really private moment. The guy is still head over heels in love with Ruby. Bella is just a bed-warmer of no relevance to Rez.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I doubt Nicole gives a toss about Liv or Tristan, she’s just been paid again by the producers to appear and stir things up. Liv tried to have the last word but she was out-bitched.

I didn’t used to think twice about Tristan but now he’s the most annoying git on there. Lauren’s a loudmouth but he’s just using her, pretending his actions were just down to a misunderstanding. These girls must have no self-worth. He acts like he’s a well brought-up gentleman and more mature than the rest but he’s selfish and arrogant.

Reactions: 26
Bloody love this from Nicole. It's refreshing to see someone speak the truth and call out their co-stars on their sneaky sh*t - especially Liv, who is a terrible and disloyal friend and narcissist. It annoys me how male MiC stars are allowed to turn on each other and get aggressive, yet a woman like Nicole is held as a pariah for not being a pushover. You can tell Liv is quivering in her boots underneath the bravado. She's definitely met her match. Was also interested to see Maeva cheering on Nicole in the comments. I thought she and Liv had made up?!

Brutal! Nicole definitely won this round. Gareth & Tiffany are defending Liv in the comments and Maeva is apparently team Nicole. If Maeva and Nicole team up it’s gonna be something. People are gonna finally be told. 🔥

Reactions: 21
Ruby is getting right on my last nerve, she was fine when Inga was going through a terrible breakup and now when the shoe is on the other foot LMAO. Karama is a witch Ruby, and so are you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I doubt Nicole gives a toss about Liv or Tristan, she’s just been paid again by the producers to appear and stir things up. Liv tried to have the last word but she was out-bitched.

I didn’t used to think twice about Tristan but now he’s the most annoying git on there. Lauren’s a loudmouth but he’s just using her, pretending his actions were just down to a misunderstanding. These girls must have no self-worth. He acts like he’s a well brought-up gentleman and more mature than the rest but he’s selfish and arrogant.
I don’t mind Tristan to be honest, but I kinda get the feeling that he can’t handle his ‘best’ ‘friends’ being successful or having a successful business. Sam is doing well with Bellr & Harvey with his beer brand and Tristan…

Reactions: 9
I agree with the comments that Nicole comes across weird to care 2 years down the line however you could argue that she only brought it up again due to "bumping into" Lauren but it doesn't matter either way as we all know it's a load of scripted shite and they will do anything for a storyline 😂

Reactions: 5
Thoughts on last night's ep:

- Ruby is a vile cretin. After bullying and harassing Inga for going for a drink with Sam WHEN HE WAS SINGLE, she's refusing to respect her supposed friend Bella by not going for intimate dinners with her ex boyfriend Rez. If these dinners were as innocuous as Ruby's making out, why did she swear Yaz to secrecy with not telling Bella? And then telling Bella she will absolutely not stop going for intimate dinners with Rez🥲
- Egghead Ruby going for a innocent lunch with Rez while her boobs are spilling out of her top and shooting him her best "come f*ck me" eyes, and during the party scene, had "perfectly platonic" written all over it🥴
- Am so bored of Sam, Yaz and Yaz's Jane Norman circa 2001 wardrobe🥱
- Nicole absolutely wiped the floor with Liv👏🏻👏🏻 I hope she stays on the show for the entertainment value.
- Freddie being lapdanced... exactly who's life is this enriching?!
- That Hugo guy is too normal for this show. I give it two more episodes until he turns thoroughly detestable

DSC_4101~2.jpg

---
I agree with the comments that Nicole comes across weird to care 2 years down the line however you could argue that she only brought it up again due to "bumping into" Lauren but it doesn't matter either way as we all know it's a load of scripted shite and they will do anything for a storyline 😂
Nicole coming back is an extremely random move, but the thought process of the producers was obviously: "oh that firey ex cast member is back in the UK and we need to spice up this dull-as-arse dying dog of a show. Let's see if she's interested...". The only way they could feasibly segway her back into the show was by bringing up her argument with Liv because Lauren is obviously in a very symmetrical position to Nicole from two years ago.

I don't think Nicole is remotely interested in Tristan and I don't blame her for feeling triggered by the Liv/Tristan/Lauren situation because Liv and Tristan did her dirty. I'd be warning Lauren off her too. There's no way I'd be liking the ex girlfriend that f*cked the guy I was dating and humiliated me on national TV like that. And remember when Liv invited her to her spa birthday. She was completely vile to Nicole, making sly digs at her and speaking about her like she wasn't in the room, especially her "I have to sit here with Tristan's new girlfriend" jab.

I think people are forgetting just how much of an hole Liv was towards Nicole in those episodes and definitely need to rewatch them for a refresher🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24