M&S Food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new sandwiches they’ve brought out look so good but can’t get over the price 🤯
£4.75 and looks like half a sandwich 🤣

7F4240DD-B21C-4FBF-8583-E0D2EBE3F7A3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I love their cocktail cans, the vegan kievs and their salmon and watercress sandwich.
Before the yumnuts they used to do ‘chouxnuts’ which were like doughnut shaped eclairs and they did a rhubarb and custard one that my boyfriend still talks about years later.
M&S were going to do a foodhall on our high street and I was sooooo excited but I just found out they’ve pulled out. I’m devastated 😂

Reactions: 3
The Cornish cruncher cheese bake with loads of fresh bread omg it’s absolute heaven 😍 Also they had an amazing potato salad only available at the deli counter, it had cheese & bacon in it and was so expensive - like £7 a tub but I can’t find it any longer 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They seem to have discontinued the coronation chicken bites so they are in my bad books just now.

I do like the best ever prawn sandwich.

I was so excited when m&s were coming to Ocado but I find myself missing Waitrose more each week.

Reactions: 3
They seem to have discontinued the coronation chicken bites so they are in my bad books just now.

I do like the best ever prawn sandwich.

I was so excited when m&s were coming to Ocado but I find myself missing Waitrose more each week.
Oh I don’t think I’ve ever seen those? They do have the coronation chicken in the 3 for £7 deli bit but it’s tiny 😭

Reactions: 1
I love M&S chocolate chunk shortbread 🤤

I’ve tried the Yumnuts too (what a name 🤣) and they’re ok but not in a hurry to get them again.
The yumnuts are my absolute favourite thing ever.

Their best ever burgers really live up to their name!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I loooove the passion star martini cans, also the Rosé cava 😍
My ultimate favorite thing from M&S is the microwave carbonara though

Reactions: 5
I used to LOVE the Bellante fizz but it seems to have been stopped too. WHY M&S! I'm clinging onto my last bottle at the moment haha

Reactions: 1
The standard chocolate eclairs (not the new ones) are amazing. Perfect amount of chocolate and cream. I want to try the new ones but i’m worried if I buy them i’ll eat both 😂

• Haha
The tinned mild chicken curry is pretty good, better than some of the ready meals in other shops. Haven't tried the other tinned curries yet.
Also a fan of the Chicken Tempura but they've removed the sachet of sweet chili sauce. Prices have gone up quite a bit recently but their fruit and veg lasts longer than other stores.

Tuscan sausage penne, bacon & parmesan pasta bake, chicken & Parmesan fettuccini ready meals

The big rectangular pizzas with a sachet of sauce in the box, our M&S stopped doing them a while ago and I’m still gutted

The pantofola bread that’s almost always in their dine in deal - stonking

Their regular chocolate eclairs, their tiramisu, their chocolate cookies in the bakery section

There’s loads more I’m forgetting I’m sure, but an honourable mention has to go to their tomato ketchup - only 65p a bottle and it’s the nicest red sauce I’ve ever had!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The standard chocolate eclairs (not the new ones) are amazing. Perfect amount of chocolate and cream. I want to try the new ones but i’m worried if I buy them i’ll eat both 😂
Surely 1 is for dinner and the other for dessert

Tuscan sausage penne, bacon & parmesan pasta bake, chicken & Parmesan fettuccini ready meals

The big rectangular pizzas with a sachet of sauce in the box, our M&S stopped doing them a while ago and I’m still gutted

The pantofola bread that’s almost always in their dine in deal - stonking

Their regular chocolate eclairs, their tiramisu, their chocolate cookies in the bakery section

There’s loads more I’m forgetting I’m sure, but an honourable mention has to go to their tomato ketchup - only 65p a bottle and it’s the nicest red sauce I’ve ever had!
Seconded, I have that instead of a Pizza

• Haha
I love their best ever Mac and cheese and the normal Mac and cheese. I also love their bakery section! And of course Percy pigs.

Reactions: 5
My go to’s are always:
Southern fried chicken (on the bone)
Steak pie
Beef and Onion crisps (share bag that I don’t share)
Yum Yums rather than yum nuts
Lemon pancakes
Barmcakes
Extremely Chocolatey Round biscuits
Shortbread
Mushy peas
Stewed steak
I don’t go often but when I do this is what I always get, then I shop in aldi for the rest of the month because I’m skint 😂

Reactions: 6
M&S is my favourite supermarket, it’s basically in my blood 😂 I dabble in other shops but it’s just not the same, I am enjoying the aldi thread though at the moment and picked up some good stuff from recommendations there.

The Mac and cheese balls are insane as are all the salad pots. My personal favourites are their Christmas party food selection, many a December dinner has been replaced by party food and I stockpile it in the freezer aha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.