M&S Food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got a Tesco delivery. But it was a panicked quick one and I didn’t get anything nice. 😱 we’ll cope and it’s not like we will starve. Just when you can’t go out you really miss even simple pleasures like an M&S shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve had Covid, my isolation is finished and I’m going to go to M&S to do a cheer myself up shop. I have a free cookies on my sparks too so would be rude not to! Will post my goodies later!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t go mad as I actually have lost my sense of taste 😩😩 so little point. And on a day when the eclair is reduced too, wahhhh I didn’t get it as no point 😢
Excellent choices! You've inspired me to make a celery, apple and walnut salad as part of tomorrow's lunch 😋

Reactions: 4
Ive moved house and only 5 minutes from an M&S at the local motorway services. I’m beyond excited. I k ow they only have a limited stock but I can be there and back in 30 minutes and free parking!!! Result!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ocado didn’t deliver the ranch salad 😭😭 very upsetting, nor the bbq chicken slices which were supposed to be for my lunch this week 🙄 other bits are all good though!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ooh ranch salad. I’ll look out for that.
my teens are desperate for Wendy’s though. That’s opened in our closest big town and I promised them we could-go when we finish isolation before all the schools break up.

Reactions: 1
Need to read this thread properly but my fave M&S purchases are cheese tasters crisps and the Wensleydale & carrot chutney sandwich 🥰🥰 love the little snack size cheese too & their Mac and cheese is one of the better pre packaged ones I’ve found imo

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Need to read this thread properly but my fave M&S purchases are cheese tasters crisps and the Wensleydale & carrot chutney sandwich 🥰🥰 love the little snack size cheese too & their Mac and cheese is one of the better pre packaged ones I’ve found imo
That sandwich is 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Reading this thread and salivating. We’re isolating due to the husband testing positive on Monday and have not a lot of nice food in the house. Poorly planned online food shop has meant I’ve had to cook everyday and it’s been far too hot for that.
What id give for a plate of diffeeent M&S potted salads/coleslaws and potato salads with some M&S cold meats and maybe a few cantina tortillas with sour cream dip or hummus.
Looked at an Ocado delivery but not one available until after isolation ends.
Have a look on Deliveroo too. My local Deliveroo doesn't do the big M&S but it does the petrol station M&S which sells a few decent bits.

Reactions: 3
anyone else disappointed they hVe replaced manchego with cheddar in the pic nic things? just got the rollitos with chorizo and with cheddar it is way too strong. noticed they have donethe same with olives

anyone else disappointed they hVe replaced manchego with cheddar in the pic nic things? just got the rollitos with chorizo and with cheddar it is way too strong. noticed they have donethe same with olives
I thought they did two types? One with manchego and cheddar and ones chorizo and the other maybe prosciutto but I can’t remember off the top of my head!

New thread

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.