M&S Food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw these cake jars when I was in this week and they're tiny for £4!

My current M&S best buy is their onion ring crisps - they're a great knockoff of Tayto Onion Rings and only 150cals for the entire huge bag 😂
I agree! £4 for what??

I love love love their cheesy puffs and I could live off their ham and mustard sandwiches for the rest of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah here, M&S sandwiches cannot be beat!
Ploughman's.
that cheese and carrot one is heavenly!

when I was a teenager I worked at an M&S food hall. The staff shop was a highlight; any food out of date the following date was reduced to 10p. The stuff I’d buy!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ah here, M&S sandwiches cannot be beat!
Ploughman's.
I quite like lots of the Waitrose sandwiches. My local dinky M&S have really scaled down their sandwich offerings. I presume it’s because not so many people are commuting as it’s right next to an overground train station. I do like their cheese and onion sandwich as well as the Waitrose version.

Reactions: 2
I'm having a middle class crisis. I can't find the M&S hummus I love so much for love or money on their shelves. I asked one of the staff what was the story, the shelves have been empty for a month now... he goes "Brexit supply issues".

Why did the Brits have to do this to me 😭 think about your Irish pal, going hummus-less.. the humanity of it all 😭 you can't come over here to Ireland with the best hummus ever... just to take it away :cry:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I always pop in M&S food after my weekly trip to the physio. It satisfies my cravings for Waitrose somewhat, as god I miss Waitrose so much … and Aldi too 😂

I usually get the meal deals and anything yellow stickered by at least half price. I like luxury but I like saving money even more 😉

I’m currently addicted to the vegan salt beef pretzel sandwich. At £3.50 it’s pretty pricey but as a once a week thing it’s definitely worth it … I don’t even like sandwiches usually. I got the best ever Mac n cheese yesterday for £1 …I didn’t like it 😂 My freezer is starting to look like an M&S food store now but I can’t resist those yellow stickers 🤷‍♀️
Yes finally, it’s didn’t like their Mac and cheese either! Hard to put my finger on why but too meaty/salty tasting I think.

I love their veg samosas and they now do them in mini form, plus the mozzarella and tomato mini pastry things 😋

I'm having a middle class crisis. I can't find the M&S hummus I love so much for love or money on their shelves. I asked one of the staff what was the story, the shelves have been empty for a month now... he goes "Brexit supply issues".

Why did the Brits have to do this to me 😭 think about your Irish pal, going hummus-less.. the humanity of it all 😭 you can't come over here to Ireland with the best hummus ever... just to take it away :cry:
Thoughts are with you at this tough time x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This dip with these specific tortilla chips - soooo good!

I also like the giant cous cous goats cheese salad they do but not seen it for a while. Hopefully just not looking properly rather than discontinued.
Those tortilla chips are good. Think they got rid of them for a while.

M&S ploughmans.

& I devoured their extremely chocolatey hot cross buns! Devastated they’re now finished.. macaroons also nice

Reactions: 3
Hold on! does this mean we will now all be taking a detour to M&S on our way to Aldi? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I came to mention the dip above 😂

We actually buy quite a bit from M&S the haddock bites / fingers are lovely! Tempura chicken (but I bought the Aldi one to try as it looks quite similar)

They do a jar of cajun cooking sauce thats so tasty, peanut granola, posh dogs as they call them so good for the bbq. Tuscan sausage pasta ready meal is delish.

The ready to bake cookies from the frozen section too. Amazing.

Its expensive AF though and I always end up with buyers remorse after Ive left.

Reactions: 5
M&S is just too dangerous isn’t it! If I ever pop in I end up spending £60 when all I’d have gone in for was one thing 🤣. This thread is going to be a bad influence…think I might run back to the Aldi and Lidl thread where my bank balance is safer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The new burger slaw is good! The plant kitchen dirty fries are also amazing I actually prefer them to the other ones

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.