M&S Food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tinned brambles are like rocket fuel and don’t taste alcoholic, love them

We’ve also had the duck burgers with bao buns and they were great and also the special new bbq range lamb kebabs, they’re like the size of an adults forearm!

Oh and the chicken and bacon sandwich 🤤

Reactions: 2
M&S is my favourite supermarket, it’s basically in my blood 😂 I dabble in other shops but it’s just not the same, I am enjoying the aldi thread though at the moment and picked up some good stuff from recommendations there.

The Mac and cheese balls are insane as are all the salad pots. My personal favourites are their Christmas party food selection, many a December dinner has been replaced by party food and I stockpile it in the freezer aha
Omg the Brie and cranberry tarts 😍 how I wish they did them all year round.

Thank you hun x

I mean we got through that potato famine thing, but this hummus shortage is proving to be a testing time for all
Which hummus is your fave from there? I've only had the reduced fat red pepper and normal and they taste the same as elsewhere.

I refuse to buy the extra virgin olive oil hummus out of principal as it has more rapeseed oil than olive oil 😱

• Wow
The plant based burgers are good!

I really like the chargrilled vegetable pizza😋

Omg the Brie and cranberry tarts 😍 how I wish they did them all year round.
I got 3 packs of these one Xmas as they were 3 for 2. No one else in my family likes them so I ate the lot (not in one go) and now I feel sick even thinking about them 😂 all my own fault, M&S canapés are amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The best ever chocolate eclairs are indeed the dogs bollocks. As is:
Raspberry royale yumnuts
Extra mature Cornish cruncher cheese
Best ever sausage rolls
M&S Albarino
Chicken panang curry
The new frozen garlic bread they've started doing in it's own dedicated freezer
I could go on...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got 3 packs of these one Xmas as they were 3 for 2. No one else in my family likes them so I ate the lot (not in one go) and now I feel sick even thinking about them 😂 all my own fault, M&S canapés are amazing!
I have a similar feeling when I see the double chocolate bakery cookies, used to eat a pack easy but I had one after lunch, got food poisoning from the actual lunch meal and through association cant stand the smell of them since! Probably a good thing for my waist line but they were so good 😭

The best ever chocolate eclairs are indeed the dogs bollocks. As is:
Raspberry royale yumnuts
Extra mature Cornish cruncher cheese
Best ever sausage rolls
M&S Albarino
Chicken panang curry
I could go on...
Oh man that frozen garlic bread is a winner, I was like a kid who had opened their Christmas present when I brought it over to show my boyfriend, he was a bit 🤨

I’m going to bed now otherwise I’ll be up all night chatting M&S 😂

• Haha
I’ve just remembered the truffle and olive oil crisps- not quite as good as Torres but a lot cheaper and still quite distinct flavour.

• Heart
I love M&S and happily spend far more than I should do there.
They did this amazing passion fruit Swiss roll the last few summers, filled with cream and passion fruit curd - OMG it’s divine.

also a big fan of the ham hocks with apple sauce, so easy and so tasty.

discovered hoisin duck burgers this week too which were delicious.

Their tinny cocktails are brilliant too.

I could go on all night about my M&S loves🙈

Edit: oooh also, their no added sugar grapefruit high juice squash is amazing

Reactions: 7
Anyone tried the manchego & prosciutto rolito things in the fridge bit? Absolutely love them, also seen they are doing some kind of satay and coconut dip which I can’t wait to try! Love M&S.

Anyone tried the manchego & prosciutto rolito things in the fridge bit? Absolutely love them, also seen they are doing some kind of satay and coconut dip which I can’t wait to try! Love M&S.
Yes! They’re really tasty, we often buy them as part of a picnic when we go for a walk

I sense a trip to M&S tomorrow with a large list.... it was tattle that got me addicted to their onion ring crisps 🤣🤣

• Haha
I was just coming to post this! I love that they use bread that they’d otherwise throw away so there’s less waste.. and the garlic bread is yummy!

Reactions: 6
Thank you hun x

I mean we got through that potato famine thing, but this hummus shortage is proving to be a testing time for all
Ah the great brexit hummus shortage … I was beginning to think it was only me that noticed this. I was getting to the point that I was going to get my mum to ship it me in from England 😂. Thankfully the hummus has returned up here on the North Coast

Reactions: 6
I like that Ocado sell M&S products now too. I like to shop at Ocado when I can, so hearing that M&S were teaming up with Ocado was music to my ears as it saved me going to Marks for their food.

Reactions: 3
Am I allowed to stay in this thread after I admit that I don’t like Percy Pigs? 🙊

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.