M&S Food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the past, I’ve found myself getting far too many bits and pieces from M&S that were fresh and couldn’t be frozen. Tempted due to hunger and then letting some of them go to waste. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 4
In the past, I’ve found myself getting far too many bits and pieces from M&S that were fresh and couldn’t be frozen. Tempted due to hunger and then letting some of them go to waste. 🙁
obviously it depends what the food is, but I have bought food there before that apparently couldn't be frozen and I froze it anyway without problems

Reactions: 5
I had a milk and cookies yum nut earlier, it was very nice but…my temporary crown fell out whilst eating it and I nearly swallowed it 🙈

I also bought a feta, mascarpone and onion pizza which is immense!

• Haha
This was exactly what I was going to ask what do you think of the refreezing some items can't be freezing why on earth not? I buy daily as it's only myself to shop for but none the less!

Reactions: 1
Bloody brilliant can't wack a bargain
I'm gobsmacked that 2 people tried the Aldi one and thought it was better than homemade, I chucked mine down the sink, absolutely rank, fizzy cheap mouthwash, M&S one is well worth the £2

Reactions: 2
Everyone loves the mojito in a can

I didn’t like the mojito really as it was so limey it gave me acid reflux. It probably is the best of the lot though as I’ve never had a good canned mojito 😂 most taste like mouth wash

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have been influenced 🤣🤣

Burger sauce
Almond biscuits
Charlotte potatoe salad
Halloumi skewers
Coronation chicken flatties

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Went in for a few bits for a bbq almost picked up the burger slaw…. 223 calories for 1/3 of a pot! desperately trying to lose weight so i put it back, and now I regret shopping when I wasn’t hungry

• Heart
Went in for a few bits for a bbq almost picked up the burger slaw…. 223 calories for 1/3 of a pot! desperately trying to lose weight so i put it back, and now I regret shopping when I wasn’t hungry
I did exactly the same thing yesterday! It would have been lovely with our BBQ today but I resisted 😩

Reading this thread and salivating. We’re isolating due to the husband testing positive on Monday and have not a lot of nice food in the house. Poorly planned online food shop has meant I’ve had to cook everyday and it’s been far too hot for that.
What id give for a plate of diffeeent M&S potted salads/coleslaws and potato salads with some M&S cold meats and maybe a few cantina tortillas with sour cream dip or hummus.
Looked at an Ocado delivery but not one available until after isolation ends.

• Heart
First thing I’m going to say here is that I shouldn’t be allowed near Percy Pigs!! My dad bought me one of those 1kg jars at Christmas and I ate it in 3 days 🙈 I’m obsessed with the entire snack section and will definitely treat myself more than I probably should!

Since I’m vegetarian, I’ve been trying quite a few different things from their range, and I found myself fond of the vegan party mix that had things like spring rolls and these corn cone things - bloody delicious! 🤤

• Haha
Reading this thread and salivating. We’re isolating due to the husband testing positive on Monday and have not a lot of nice food in the house. Poorly planned online food shop has meant I’ve had to cook everyday and it’s been far too hot for that.
What id give for a plate of diffeeent M&S potted salads/coleslaws and potato salads with some M&S cold meats and maybe a few cantina tortillas with sour cream dip or hummus.
Would it be possible to get another delivery from another shop?

Morrisons offer same day delivery if you order though amazon and over £40. They have Booths and Charlie Bigham's meals plus their own range too.

I also remember seeing a lot of adverts for COOK too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have you got a mate or relative who could order and have it delivered to you? My mum could never get an Ocado slot but I found that I could order on my account for delivery to her, with loads of slots available. Weirdly, that seemed to unlock something in Ocado’s systems and she was then able to get access to far more delivery slots Too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.