M&S Food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like scotch eggs but tried the coronation chicken scotch egg and really liked it.

I also made a steak pie from their steak in a tin. Quite nice but not cost effective, way overpriced at £3.70 a tin.

Reactions: 3
Delighted the chilli peas are back in stocked up on them today😁 picked up the operetta too SO excited to try these tonight 🥰 got some coronation flatties! West Country yoghurts, chocolate orange tea cakes, Colin the caterpillar cookie making kit, triple cook chips, everything else I got wasn’t too exciting just the usual fruit & veg!
This is my fave thread on tattle 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it like a marinated cheese and tomato salad?
I've never tried it, sorry thought you were just looking for a pic for reference!
I've seen it in store and it's got lots of pickled cucumber in it so I'll have to try it at some point 😊
I'd say it's more pickled than marinated, but yeah basically that!

Reactions: 1
I've never tried it, sorry thought you were just looking for a pic for reference!
I've seen it in store and it's got lots of pickled cucumber in it so I'll have to try it at some point 😊
I'd say it's more pickled than marinated, but yeah basically that!
I just read the reviews on Ocado. They vary. Seems to be a shortage of tomatoes.

Did the 3 for £7 deli deal with some nice sausage rolls and the feta parcels, but do NOT get the dinky cheese and onion rolls. Absolutely horrible. Not cheesy. Just horrid vinegar taste and weird brown filling

Reactions: 1
I am on the count on us meals I think their great value for money I live alone me making meals I always end up making to much such a waste. Been doing a calorie diet for 2 weeks lost a few pounds still few stone to go though 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am on the count on us meals I think their great value for money I live alone me making meals I always end up making to much such a waste. Been doing a calorie diet for 2 weeks lost a few pounds still few stone to go though 😂😂
Love the chilli con carne one! & the chicken arrabbiata 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I tried the "best ever éclairs" and I don't really rate them. Espeically for £5! The fondant on top is so thick you can't taste the ganache they've put in the middle at all. The top isn't ganache it's fondant so not so melt in the mouthy. The second one I cut in half because its so big and sickly 😅

• Heart
The halloumi skewers (available with either spicy chilli coating or green pesto) are divine. So bad, but so good.

Reactions: 8
Did the 3 for £7 deli deal with some nice sausage rolls and the feta parcels, but do NOT get the dinky cheese and onion rolls. Absolutely horrible. Not cheesy. Just horrid vinegar taste and weird brown filling
I love those cheese and onion rolls,... even nicer warmed up 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just spent £40 on one basket in M&S simply food, my ego is writing cheques my body can’t cash 🤣🤣🤣 So good though, got several ploughman’s pots, caesar salad, sausage rolls, coronation chicken rolls, marmite pinwheels, halloumi kebabs, burgers, breaded chicken tenders, burger slaw, bang bang noodle slaw, iced cakes, triple cooked chips, bake at home cookies and colin the caterpillar biscuits. Probably only a few days’ worth of food though!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just spent £40 on one basket in M&S simply food, my ego is writing cheques my body can’t cash 🤣🤣🤣 So good though, got several ploughman’s pots, caesar salad, sausage rolls, coronation chicken rolls, marmite pinwheels, halloumi kebabs, burgers, breaded chicken tenders, burger slaw, bang bang noodle slaw, iced cakes, triple cooked chips, bake at home cookies and colin the caterpillar biscuits. Probably only a few days’ worth of food though!
This sounds to die for though.. 😍

• Heart
You have to spoil yourself every now and again. Enjoy!!👌

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.