M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a free bar of Swiss choc on my Sparks but haven’t found it in 3 stores and it expired today. Feel cheated. On the upside, I consoled myself with a bag of very merry munch….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had some party food today, had some family round for my childs birthday. We had 2 x indian starter selection. I like the veg samosas, didn't try the other bits. Also had the mini pies, steak and ale was ok, meat a bit chewy for my liking, but the chicken one was really lovely. Family seemed to enjoy it all. Great ease of cooking, oven at 200c, done in 15 mins.

Reactions: 5
I did like the fangs, not sure they're worth the money but if after Halloween they get reduced I'd buy them again 🤣 I've got some free percy pigs on my app, not a fan but my husband loves them so that's a win!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m trying the fangs for the first time tomorrow. I hope they’re as amazing as you’ve all said 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone’s rated it 1 star on Ocado because they’re not full size bars 🙄 does it say on the pack how many grams they are?
Some people 🤣 were they really expecting 25 full bars for £12?!
The whole thing is 300g so works out about 12g per bar? They are a decent size and enough to not have to share 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some people 🤣 were they really expecting 25 full bars for £12?!
The whole thing is 300g so works out about 12g per bar? They are a decent size and enough to not have to share 👀
Considering in a lindt advent calendar you get a tiny square I think it’s quite generous!

Reactions: 9
So THIS happened the other day (it pops up after you've totalled your shopping, so no chance of bolting round for more - only spent 8 quid, but hey, every little helps, especially given the fact that I had doubts of it even existing):

1666543168518.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’m now proud owner of mummified Colin. Can’t wait to finish work tomorrow and try him. Yummyyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Picked up some new things to try this week. The Jingle Choc Rocks are like crack 🤣, my kids weren’t keen on the S’Mores pizza but my husband loved it 🤷🏼‍♀️ (I was on the fence), the Manchego crisps are tasty but I’ve had nicer, the cheese tasties were too cheesy for all of us, the chilli cheese bites were delicious but had a real kick to them, the salted caramel brownies were very rich but still nice and the banana loaf topped with the golden blonde spread is next level! Back on the diet tomorrow 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Picked up some new things to try this week. The Jingle Choc Rocks are like crack 🤣, my kids weren’t keen on the S’Mores pizza but my husband loved it 🤷🏼‍♀️ (I was on the fence), the Manchego crisps are tasty but I’ve had nicer, the cheese tasties were too cheesy for all of us, the chilli cheese bites were delicious but had a real kick to them, the salted caramel brownies were very rich but still nice and the banana loaf topped with the golden blonde spread is next level! Back on the diet tomorrow 🤣
Banana loaf topped with the golden blonde spread....oh dear God.....🤤

• Haha
ooooo I loved the jingle choc rocks when they were the Father’s Day variation. I’m sure they are laced with crack

I’ve not read the last 8ish pages so apologies if this has been mentioned, but I bought the Pomegranate & Blood Orange Bucks Fizz on Friday after tasting in store & it’s lovely, polished it off watching strictly last night with a large bag of M&S smoked Ham crisps 🙈The lady doing the in store tasting said it makes a nice mixer with Gin, will have to get another bottle and try ! Also sampled the Sloe Fizz & that was nice too!

Reactions: 10
I’ve not read the last 8ish pages so apologies if this has been mentioned, but I bought the Pomegranate & Blood Orange Bucks Fizz on Friday after tasting in store & it’s lovely, polished it off watching strictly last night with a large bag of M&S smoked Ham crisps 🙈The lady doing the in store tasting said it makes a nice mixer with Gin, will have to get another bottle and try ! Also sampled the Sloe Fizz & that was nice too!
I've still got a bottle of the sloe fizz from last year....wonder how long it can be kept for 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.