M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got money off 20% of womens slippers ( i havent worn slippers since I was a small child)
20 % off womens leggings and joggers (a potential use if I wasn't so skint)
20% off womens coats.. (have all the coats I need plus 1 puffer I bought when I was in NYC which still resides there)

Does anyone have a Co op card? Their app allows you to choose your own offers each week, I wish M&S would do something similar ☹
they turned our Co op into a Morrisons and they are turning that into a smaller Morrisons Express.. i miss the Co op

Reactions: 2
Just read about the Hot Cross Bun Baileysalike.. what they should do is offer tastings like they used to because I think I would love it but there is so much potential for it to be vile that there is no way I will splash out whatever it is what 20 to 30 quid a bottle to have to pour away. This would reduce the potential light up gin situation.. they don't want to end up with Creme liqueur on their faces... it's not a good look ;)

Just read about the Hot Cross Bun Baileysalike.. what they should do is offer tastings like they used to because I think I would love it but there is so much potential for it to be vile that there is no way I will splash out whatever it is what 20 to 30 quid a bottle to have to pour away. This would reduce the potential light up gin situation.. they don't want to end up with Creme liqueur on their faces... it's not a good look ;)
The other fake Baileys they do are REAL good. They're also only £12 a bottle. I have high hopes... I can't wait to try!

Reactions: 3
The other fake Baileys they do are REAL good. They're also only £12 a bottle. I have high hopes... I can't wait to try!
never tried them tbh as I think chocolate would be too sickly and salted caramel too sweet if its not done right.. I'll have a look.. but yeah what happened to the tastings they used to do when launching new product lines?

never tried them tbh as I think chocolate would be too sickly and salted caramel too sweet if its not done right.. I'll have a look.. but yeah what happened to the tastings they used to do when launching new product lines?
My fave is the Golden Blond one, it was on offer for £6 the other day so I stocked up.

Totally agree though, they definitely should do tasters!

Just a note that you can select a charity on the app - when you scan your sparks card they give a small donation. I’ve set mine to unicef and hopefully this will go towards helping Ukrainian children.

I got a few bits this week, the Easter eggs look interesting! Has anyone tried them yet? I don’t save Easter eggs for Easter 😂

I’ve just bought 6 packets of the Vegan Hot Cross Bus for 15p each :ROFLMAO: Me & the kids love a Hot Cross Bun toasted for breakfast, gonna whack them in the freezer. I never get a yellow sticker bargain from anywhere so I’m made up!!
Also bought the fizzy cherry drink mentioned further up the thread.

Reactions: 5
The golden blonde chocolate crunchy spread is like crack. I had some on pancakes the other day and oh my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The golden blonde chocolate crunchy spread is like crack. I had some on pancakes the other day and oh my god.
We’ve had one jar when it first came out and yup I agree it’s like crack! Definitely can’t be trusted with another jar! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.