M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy bleeping tit I got my first offers since the advent!!!!!!!!!

15% off bakery
15% off deli
15% off M&S Choc Bars and treat bags

I will take it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The prize draw ! I remembered to check what delights I’ve been given, no prizes for me in any form, what a surprise you hear me mutter 😂. In other M&S news, I managed to get my hands on an Easter ( hot cross bun) loaf from the bakery. I’ve been in three times since I saw one and the lovely lady told me she would save one. She did , so last night along with pancakes I had a big buttery chunk of it. Bloody fab, crusty on the outside, soft in the middle. A bit pricey for £3 but it was good. Apparently they only cook them around lunch time because they don’t last particularly well once left on the bakery as they are unpackaged ( which is odd) .

Reactions: 5
crap plant milk and too much sugar/sweetener?It's odd because until they changed the vegan chicken pieces from soy to pea protein they were amazing and totally realistic...so they can really hit winners if they try
I am Vegan and was quite happy to get the porridge but like I said it was not good, didn't realise until I had eaten it it was pea protein. Yes soy is fine for me but pea protein does make me fart something awful so they can keep those vegan chicken pieces - not had them but won't look at them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am Vegan and was quite happy to get the porridge but like I said it was not good, didn't realise until I had eaten it it was pea protein. Yes soy is fine for me but pea protein does make me fart something awful so they can keep those vegan chicken pieces - not had them but won't look at them now.
Such a dreadful shame they changed them because the old soy ones were mindblowing..I used to tell everyone about them and recommended them even to non vegans. I'm not vegan but try to eat a lot of plant based for various reasons and I actually thought they were better than chicken

Reactions: 1
Got some good offers I’ll use including 100g free Swiss chocolate, be rushing in to claim that this weekend!

is it sad I’m excited for the giveaway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had the M&S full fat greek yogurt, absolutely lovely. Always surprises me when something so simple varies so much in quality

Reactions: 4
20% off bras and knickers. Timed perfectly because my daughter has yet again outgrown her bras. I need to make a trip to town, I’ve free chocolate, 20% off food and now this.

Reactions: 4

Yel

10% off if I buy two made to order sofas 😐

It's going to be like advent with rubbish offers if they're adding them regularly. But I'll still check it tomorrow
Screenshot_20220303-093756_M&S.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have a Co op card? Their app allows you to choose your own offers each week, I wish M&S would do something similar ☹

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.