M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Aldi one only has 1 measure of spirit whereas the M & S one has 2 but they are both 250mls so the taste is going to be different. Looked at the ingredients and they are basically the same.
Trust me, they're not, the Aldi one was fizzy mouthwash and that's pretty much how I treated it, had a sip and ran to the sink to spit it out, foul

Reactions: 6
The Aldi mojito is made with fruit sugar isn’t it? Agree it’s really no comparison to the M&S offering, the Raspberry Mojito is basically a soft drink to me and very dangerous!

Also they now offer the classic monito as a 4 pack for £6 for those seeking a lower price

Reactions: 2
Just had my dine in and it was lovely! All aspects were great, very happy 😆 The banana pudding was quite small but so good

Reactions: 1
Had one of our dine ins tonight

Coquilles St Jacques
Lamb cutlets
Dauphinoise potatoes
Nuts about you cheesecake

LOVED it. The lamb was gorgeous. And yes it was a small portion but as part of a 3 course meal it was plenty.

The CSJ had about 8 small scallops so pleasantly surprised there.

Cheesecakes again on the small size but very rich and tasty

10/10 from me

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one NOT having the valentines meal?
I’m not.. I don’t rate M&S steak. Got a couple of lovely fillets from our butcher and some more macarons 😁

Someone did have a grump at me for taking the last macarons on the shelf and not having the meal deal.. the way I see it, it’s on the shelf, it’s fair game 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one NOT having the valentines meal?
I'm annoyed, we aren't having it either. Been stuck in covid isolation since last weekend so haven't got a traipse around M&S and it feels like so long haha.

Reactions: 1
Got some new offers
50p off a bar or pack of chocolate
50p off salad dressing
50p off large pizza
75p off when spend over £5 on dips and olives

Reactions: 6
Slightly annoyed I’ve just been shopping and didn’t check my offers as shock horror they’ve gave me some which I’ll actually use

50p off fresh berries
50p off chutneys or relish

both of which I bought today!

end of aisle was rammed with people buying the Valentines meal deal the shelves were quite full and staff were coming out with more pallets, wonder if any will be reduced tomorrow

did see a woman asking a member of staff if they had any banana puddings, I wondered if she was a fellow tattler from the amount they’ve been mentioned on here 🤪

I’ve got the

50p off cakes
15% off prepared meals
15% off deli items (annoying because I spent quite a lot of deli stuff yesterday lol)
1.50 off £10 meat

2 weeks to use which I definitely will

Shut the bloody front door I've only just gone and had my very first ever entirely free item on Sparks!!!!

A free Swiss chocolate bar. I'm so happy. 😂 :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shut the bloody front door I've only just gone and had my very first ever entirely free item on Sparks!!!!

Just eaten mine. :LOL:

I think M & S are listening to their customers now or monitoring their shopping (or reading here ;)) We have 2 Sparks cards and used all the offers last week because it was frozen food (fish and veg) fresh poultry, fresh veg and fruit and tinned fish and today we have the same on the other card as we only use one credit card to pay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm going to get mine on Thursday. 🍫 Those sound like very useful offers, rivermonster. Unlike my massive clodhopping loafer offer.

If they are reading here, I need more free chocolate M&S please.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Well I’ve got 15% off fruit and veg 😤
Would rather the chocolate bar 🤣🤣

• Haha
I've got 15% off bakery, 15% of deli. 15% of fresh fish and 75p off fresh chicken. Happy with those but I don't have a particularly local M&S and they aren't generous enough for me to bother making an extra trip (plus the last one cost me £125 on a new outfit and I haven't done any O/T this month) Now if it was 15% off cocktail cans I could probably make an exception

Reactions: 3
So much Valentines stuff reduced in my local today, it obviously wasn’t that popular. Picked up some reduced raspberry profiteroles as that’s was the only thing that appealed to me. I had 50p off frozen chips, avocado, chocolate and juice so picked up the chips, avo and juice. At least we’re getting some usable offers now after the shambles that was the advent calendar.

Reactions: 5
I am tempted to go and see if there's any Valentine reductions actually.

We had the 'Pie Love You' pie last night, a big thumbs up from us, two cleared plates which rarely happens. Chicken Parm tonight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.