M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am tempted to go and see if there's any Valentine reductions actually.

We had the 'Pie Love You' pie last night, a big thumbs up from us, two cleared plates which rarely happens. Chicken Parm tonight!
I’m going this evening to see if there are any reductions! We really enjoyed our meal and I’m due a baby any day now, so hoping I can have a few “nice” bits for my freezer stash! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got these today reduced
Charcuterie board was £5 and Cheesecake £2.25

I thought the board was actually cheaper so was a bit surprised when it came up at £5 at till
No way is it worth £10 full price

D5914095-2354-4FD7-80BF-FF968BFA78E4.jpeg

I’m going this evening to see if there are any reductions! We really enjoyed our meal and I’m due a baby any day now, so hoping I can have a few “nice” bits for my freezer stash! 🤣🤣
Had lots of the pie at my local! I found a lot of the Valentines was in category rather than all the reductions together :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think I need to delete my sparks app because I’m spending too much money there now they keep sending offers! (I know we’re never happy are we 🤣)

Popped in with my 15% bakery, cheese and deli items and got an absolute haul 😂 my boyfriend will be delighted but I’m trying to diet 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I forgot to say I got my first freebie too.

Plant Kitchen Porridge.

I am a carnivore who hasn't eaten porridge since I had Ready Brek when I was a baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A few yellow sticker reductions on the valentines items today. The prawn starter was £1.32 reduced from £6, same for the duck livers. The chips were £1.25 and the churros hearts £2. They also had a chicken pie which was £3. I bought the churros for my children, there are bot mah and no way they were any more than £2 I paid. Still no offers for me. I’m please M&S are assisting me with healthy eating by not offering me any goodies😂. I’ll thank them when I’m in my beachwear 😐

A few yellow sticker reductions on the valentines items today. The prawn starter was £1.32 reduced from £6, same for the duck livers. The chips were £1.25 and the churros hearts £2. They also had a chicken pie which was £3. I bought the churros for my children, there are bot mah and no way they were any more than £2 I paid. Still no offers for me. I’m please M&S are assisting me with healthy eating by not offering me any goodies😂. I’ll thank them when I’m in my beachwear 😐
We found absolutely none this evening! I had my heart set on the scollops but they were still £6 🥺
My nice freezer stash dreams have been shattered! 🤣

• Sad
Got a few little reduced treats today. All freezable. All marked down!
IMG_20220215_162502.jpg
IMG_20220215_162507.jpg
IMG_20220215_162514.jpg
IMG_20220215_162520.jpg
IMG_20220215_162526.jpg

Oh and this, spread on this, is calorie overload, sweet as duck, but delicious!
IMG_20220215_183455.jpg
IMG_20220215_162535.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh. My. Word. Just had one of the banana desserts from the Valentine's deal (after being influenced by Tattle to get it of course). So good! I thought they looked a bit small, but it was actually the perfect size.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All the valentines stuff was reduced in my M&S tonight, it was great! Got two packs of the rack of lamb (£2), the miso aubergine (like around £1.50) and the mac and cheese as well, think it was around £1.50 too.

Reactions: 7
Great new deal on, I can see me getting a few of these. Was going to get it today but they'd ran out of cheesecake.
97AA15EB-8133-4EBC-92F4-ED0C76918213.png
B8919D82-67B3-421C-AFBC-22AF294924D5.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Odd there is only 1 plant choice when you have to pick 2 mains.
Agreed, seems like an oversight there!

Though I went in on Monday to maybe pick up the valentine's meal but all the portion sizes of the stuff seemed so crap for the price, I'll maybe go look at this deal but I don't know if I'll buy it this time!

Quite a lot of Valentine stuff left this morning but mostly starters and puds, lots of the Chicken pies there but not reduced as the sell by date was 22nd. :(:(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Quite a lot of Valentine stuff left this morning but mostly starters and puds, lots of the Chicken pies there but not reduced as the sell by date was 22nd. :(:(
My local M&S had loads of Valentine's stuff, it was reduced but not yellow stickered! :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.