M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just looked on M & S site and they don't sell knickers for £4, the cheapest single ones are £6 as are the cheap multi packs.
Looked at the T and C's and you can only have 1 pair that cost 3 or 4 £'s so this is an absolutely useless offer just like the Percy Pig cushions that were not available. I can feel another email going to M & S customer services.
Ask if you can have onion ring crisps instead. Or chocolate. Or Cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy Valentine’s Day darlin……😂🤣😂
I was going to go in and find the biggest ones I could and tell him I wanted them - like the old lady bloomers. :LOL:

Don't know if this is in all stores but has just come up on M & S facebook page.

Pick up a copy of our What’s Fresh Magazine in store and you will find a voucher inside for a free bag of luxury gold teabags.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone show me a picture of the infamous blueberry pudding? I’m off to M&S today to grab my boys trainers, and I’m going to pick this up today with some onion rings!

Also looking at the offers everyone got… but shite aren’t they? I think I got lucky with kids trainers and happening to need some at the time.

Reactions: 3
This is the one mentioned a couple of pages back? Comes in a two-pack, usually with the eclairs and sponge puddings in the chiller. Total yum fest! Big thanks to whoever mentioned it first on here!

Screenshot 2022-01-28 at 08.29.42.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Do they still do the Chicken Kashmiri in the curry range in the UK? That was my total fave, disappeared from Irish M&S a few years ago :cry:

They keep giving me free treats... first the loaf. now a bakery treat... after months of no offers they keep giving me free perishables when I am not even in the country... flatmate is using my Sparks card so what on earth is he buying?? He usually just gets crisps and vegan burgers..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got the onion rings today! They better live up to all the hype on this thread 😂
I finally got some yesterday and just tried them but I hated them!! Far too salty for me but the husband liked them and ate the whole bag. I prefer the Aldi onion rings (I actually shop at M&S food hall loads but some of their stuff just isn't to my taste).

Reactions: 1
Can’t remember if people have mentioned the frozen garlic bread they make out of leftover bakery baguettes? Had my first one tonight, and good lord it will NOT be my last! 😍👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Verdict: I love the texture of the onion rings! They’re nice but not as tasty as I expected, a little salty for me but I still ate the whole bag 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Verdict: I love the texture of the onion rings! They’re nice but not as tasty as I expected, a little salty for me but I still ate the whole bag 😂
They're moreish....however the odd shaped crisps are literal crack in a bag. I can't allow myself to buy them anymore 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.