M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our M & S moving home in a couple of months and we are getting updates - this is the latest on the cafe.......
With an exclusive menu and a new digital ordering system, we cannot wait to see you for a fresh new cafè experience!
To help speed up your order; a touch screen service will be made available or order from your mobile device using our QR code which will be located on our tables We are really looking forward to welcoming everyone into our new cafe when it is open and sharing this brand new experience with you all View attachment 996718.......
Lots of the cafe customers are of a certain age, can't see this drawing them in. Has anyone else got this system in their M & S cafe?
Not much hospitality there! I would imagine a fair portion of their customers go there for a bit of human contact

Reactions: 5
Not much hospitality there! I would imagine a fair portion of their customers go there for a bit of human contact
the same reason why I though not a senior citizen loved going to stores especially my local M&S during lockdowns etc .. they have been ordered by head office to remove all checkouts and replace with self service... that's me shopping elsewhere.. why does nobody ever realise that most people hate self service checkouts ? OK they mean you can cut down on staff but lets be honest you still need staff there as who has ever got through a self service checkout experience without needing the staff member at least once if not several times.

Reactions: 6
I've used my spend £30 voucher and I'm pretty happy with my haul. 5 cans BlackBerry gin bramble ( quite frankly I could easily havejust bought 15) a can of soup, a can of vegetable tikka, a small can of chunky steak, 2 breaded cod, 2 chix breasts, the tempura chicken, some eco friendly toilet cleaner, a bottle of laundry detergent and some cheeky chicken chocolate eggs. Downside is my favourite clothes shop is the same town and she'd just had a delivery so that was another £40 on a dress and now I want a new pair of boots to wear with it so all in all an expensive £5😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate those self service checkouts. I always put my basket on the wrong side. There are two stores near me and they have different arrangements un each store. If you go to one of them at night then the manned checkouts are always closed. The other one doesn’t have any manned checkouts. No cafes either.

Reactions: 3
I now have offer for a free ‘sweet treat’ in store… includes yum nuts so I know what I’ll be getting 😋

I used my last offer of £10 off £30 spend and had a gift voucher so get £58 of shopping for £4.35! Can’t complain.

• Heart
when the panini first started.. it used to smell of gin and tonic with lime.. I always used it whether I needed it or not..Primark often had a similar one but I don't go in there much..
I had their mulled wine hand cream a few years back as part of my xmas gifts from partner.. wish they still did it.. they also used to have Christmas washing up liquid which was lush.
PS another day another offerless Sparks..
I remember the first time I smelled that g&t sanitiser, I walked all around the store wondering where the smell was coming from before realising it was my hands! Loads of people tweeted them wanting to buy some as it was so good, I would have definitely bought it (as a sanitiser, hand wash, shower gel, candle, anything really!)

I was in store yesterday but didn’t swipe my app as my husband paid and no new offers here 😒

At least we bought a bag of chocolate chunk shortbread I can drown my sorrows with 😅

I started 2022 diet today I bought all the low
Calorie meals and their snacks

Day 1 everything tasted great can't wait for day 2 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Went and spent the £30 voucher today, Husband complained endlessly that it didn’t make a dent in the shop 🤪

Purchased these as part of the shop; I mentioned that I got mini buttons, so I got mini honeycomb today. Panda Bao Buns after forever never seeing them! Also Alphabet pasta for my little boy, which was only 60p!

Attachments

• Heart
Went and spent the £30 voucher today, Husband complained endlessly that it didn’t make a dent in the shop 🤪

Purchased these as part of the shop; I mentioned that I got mini buttons, so I got mini honeycomb today. Panda Bao Buns after forever never seeing them! Also Alphabet pasta for my little boy, which was only 60p!
My 4 year old daughter would love that pasta, definitely going to look for that when I’m next in 😁

I went to M&S today and thought I'd pick up my free Cox's apples while I was there.
Guess what? Every type of apple you can think of except Cox's. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.