M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they weren’t mango flavoured as they actually look a lot more generous on the filling than the Cadbury’s one, which for me is the best part (yes I have a sweet tooth!).

Reactions: 3
Seen this in store today! Think it was £5, may have to grab a bag
I never tried the Christmas one
I never saw the Christmas one so it’s my mission to try this! There is an M&S in the services near my
Office and I just so happen to be going in tomorrow so I’m praying they have it!

Reactions: 3
Me too. I’m all over that. See if I can hide it away ( for myself) until Easter. I don’t want to see the nutritional info on it though 😂

Reactions: 1
Got this today as been craving burgers so going to make them later in week!
Hoping it’s good 😍

A2DA542B-7831-4A80-9072-DDE34276AE78.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Our M & S moving home in a couple of months and we are getting updates - this is the latest on the cafe.......
With an exclusive menu and a new digital ordering system, we cannot wait to see you for a fresh new cafè experience!
To help speed up your order; a touch screen service will be made available or order from your mobile device using our QR code which will be located on our tables We are really looking forward to welcoming everyone into our new cafe when it is open and sharing this brand new experience with you all
1f929.png
Lots of the cafe customers are of a certain age, can't see this drawing them in. Has anyone else got this system in their M & S cafe?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.