M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got 5 packets of Christmas tree crumpets for 40p each today 😄 frozen them all so i can enjoy them whenever i want!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had the M&S party food last night I bought. Had mini pies (beef & ales and chicken, bacon & leek), burger spring rolls, Asian sticky chicken lollipops and chicken tikka mini naans. All lovely, my mum was so impressed so she is rushing to M&S next week (I bought a load of stuff for this weekend from M&S and she’s now as obsessed as we are!)

It was all so delicious, streets ahead of other store party food. They were 4 for 3

burger spring rolls just taste like mince spring rolls for those worrying about gherkin. The burger sauce is gherkiny though (and delish!!)

We loved the cherry bakewell loaf cake, at first I was kicking myself for not buying two as I thought it was too small for 4 but was fine and we had other things anyway.

Whoever recommended the mint Colin faces, thank you! But also you have given my elderly mum an addiction so you should also feel slightly bad about that 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Finally got my hands on a Christmas sandwich. Oh how I have missed them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love palmiers so had to try these. Absolute heaven. I scoffed the lot in one sitting like a greedy goblin.
64ad7c5eff86c65ed400ebedd0ab0224.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I popped in yesterday but no luck with any yellow stickers. Did buy a box of cheese twists though they’re a big hit with my toddler, she keeps asking for more 😅

Reactions: 4
I cannot stop eating the little Colin caterpillar biscuits! I’m addicted. Also the giant chocolate orange buttons!

Reactions: 2
Ooh, these were on my list of things to look out for from the Christmas booklet! Glad to hear they’re nice
I was pleasantly surprised as when I took them out of the box I worried they might be suet-like pastry but they were very light. Super cheesy too.

Reactions: 3
So I’ve had a really shite day and only one thing was going to fix it…an M&S haul. Managed to get some fab bits that I’ve been longing for after reading the thread
-burger spring rolls
-mini battered sausages with curry
-giant mint buttons
-gastro Kiev’s (in the dine in deal with mash and stp)
-cranberry and clementine Buck’s Fizz

There were other more normal bits, veg etc but i am too excited to try some of the bits. 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Popped in after I finished work, got the Best Ever Mac and Cheese on the £10 meal deal along with profiteroles and mash (there were no triple cooked chips to be found). I'll have the mash another night. I am trusting you guys that the Mac and Cheese is worth it, because I was very close to going to Co-Op for their Irresistible one which is the king of store bought Mac and Cheese.

I was hoping for the in-store garlic bread from the bakery but it was all gone 😭 Had to make do with cheesy garlic bread slices 😉

Yes I wanted chips and garlic bread with my mac n cheese. First day back at work today after annual leave and I needed the carbs. Don't judge me 😂

Also no Cherry Bakewell Loaf so treated myself to these instead.

563374011_0_640x640.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.