M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the pigs in blankets (good but the waitrose one is better! Controversial) and my bf had the spicy turkey roll which he said was amazing.

Reactions: 2
There is no better birthday cake than Colin the caterpillar, and I refuse to be told otherwise.

imitations not accept

Reactions: 8
I had the pigs in blankets (good but the waitrose one is better! Controversial) and my bf had the spicy turkey roll which he said was amazing.
Yes that’s what I had the spicy Turkey roll , not really spicy at all but soooo tasty !

Yes that’s what I had the spicy Turkey roll , not really spicy at all but soooo tasty !
I had the spicy turkey roll and gave it a solid 9/10

Me and my sister send reviews of all of the Xmas sandwiches we try to each other (probably why we are both overweight!) This was my review:

Solid 9/10 from me. Decent amount of filling. Good balance of flavours, textures and sauces. Makes a change from the standard Xmas roll.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Off the plane and straight into the nearest M&S food 😆

Question : when did they stop putting grapes in the Brie and cranberry sandwich ?? I loved the grapes !!

Bought the No Beef welly roll and once I got past it not being the same as the salt beef pretzel I really enjoyed it … I was addicted to the salt beef pretzel ones.

Lots of yellow stickers including the layered mexican dip for £1.50, assorted vegan and vegetarian sandwiches for swimming club tomorrow for 58p each, and piles of plant based meals for £1.25. Freezer and fridge are full and so is my belly 😋

Reactions: 5
I can confirm they are delicious.
Have you tried the other cheesy biscuits? I think there's one with cheese and chilli? I want to but my love for the CC biscuit takes over. I know I could buy both or all the types but that means I would consume them all at once.

Reactions: 1
I told my cheese fiend husband he must try the Cornish Cruncher cheese. His verdict was - doesn't come anywhere near Collier's for supermarket cheese so don't bother buying the biscuits, thank you. :(

Reactions: 1
I told my cheese fiend husband he must try the Cornish Cruncher cheese. His verdict was - doesn't come anywhere near Collier's for supermarket cheese so don't bother buying the biscuits, thank you. :(

Let me get you the number for a really good divorce lawyer…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you tried the other cheesy biscuits? I think there's one with cheese and chilli? I want to but my love for the CC biscuit takes over. I know I could buy both or all the types but that means I would consume them all at once.
No I haven't but I need to I just love the CC ones too much. :ROFLMAO:

Added Cornish cruncher to the Ocado this week .. excited !

the gastropub truffle mash is EPIC ! Defo recommend , we got it on a yellow sticker as it is quite pricy otherwise but really nice for an occasional treat

Yes the people who have the cards and are allowed in sometimes get guest passes I was given one once and got all kinds of random stuff and needed seriously willpower on the sweet aisle

I reminded me of how home bargains/b&m were in the olden days random almost out of life mega bargains but this place includes fresh fridge foods too

god I wish I hadn’t had that thought those shops I’ve just mentioned really have changed
What are these magical shops called?! I’ve got a blue light card and I’ve never heard of them! Will have a google 🤣

I went in for a look in an M&S while I was out yesterday. I never really buy much in there like meals etc. I did yesterday, and oh my they do amazing stuff. I do have to say tho I shared with other people I didn’t eat it all myself 😂
And I have to say that cake jar is prob my fav so far, I also bought the sticky toffee one but haven’t tried it yet. Picked up the burger slaw too but haven’t touched it - hopefully that’s nice. I would gladly go into debt just to there every week. Their food is amazing! 🤤🤤
3E3B1A77-439A-4FA7-A1B1-73F6F973D8A1.jpeg
08CB31C9-6FA6-486E-B35F-8E8D6A4FA745.jpeg
8987E5AD-2151-4584-8FED-DCA6A4CB765C.jpeg
D0BAB11C-234E-40F1-929E-DAAA0FBA37D8.jpeg
FBFDDC80-FD0B-4F02-89E6-B65E3BCEAEEE.jpeg

Reactions: 5
You guys very nearly convinced me to get the burger spring rolls when I was there last night, but then I saw they were £5.50. Maybe if there were yellow sticker, but not full price!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.