M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Big Daddy bar is basically a massive version of those. It’s very expensive but my partner loved it (and he loves these).
I think there is far too little filling in those Big Daddy bars. The chocolate on the bottom is too thick. It’s also weird that they aren’t wrapped inside the boxes but just sellotaped at the end of the box. Would never pay full price for them. I like peanut butter Kitkats for the value.

Reactions: 1
I’m addicted to the cocoa Bircher it’s fabulous and actually fills me up which not many things do as I’m normally like a bottomless Pitt

Reactions: 2
Anyone else resent the prices in M&S cafe? We have one attached to our food gall a diff hate paying so much for the biscuits/cakes which they sell in food hall ha

wouldn’t mind as much if the cafe itself was nicer but has plastic chairs and all feels a bit clinical

TEN POUND! safe to say I didn't buy it for that

I did finally get my shortbread house though yayaaay.

I was tempted by the "mince pies"...

Anyone else resent the prices in M&S cafe? We have one attached to our food gall a diff hate paying so much for the biscuits/cakes which they sell in food hall ha

wouldn’t mind as much if the cafe itself was nicer but has plastic chairs and all feels a bit clinical
They got rid of ours and just made the bread section bigger :(

Attachments

Reactions: 2
TEN POUND! safe to say I didn't buy it for that

I did finally get my shortbread house though yayaaay.

I was tempted by the "mince pies"...

They got rid of ours and just made the bread section bigger :(
Duck mince pies. Imagine trying to give them to the family with a brew, ‘ No Nanna it’s savoury not sweet’ 😂. I like the sound of them though.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Had a browse of the Halloween stuff yesterday - meh! Bogey buttons and bleeding brains no thanks 🤢

I got some Halloween Colin Caterpillar faces though - the halloween part is that Colin has red eyes... so spooky 🙃😂

Reactions: 3
I got some yellow label posh dogs not had them before, nothing else as the only other yellow label things were fish things

I got some yellow label posh dogs not had them before, nothing else as the only other yellow label things were fish things
They are always on yellow tickets in my M and S, I had 2 boxes yesterday and 2 on Friday. I freeze them and my husband likes them for lunch in an omelette.
No Sparks offers other than flowers online and 6 months Lifestyle rubbish.

Reactions: 3
Just checked my sparks, got excited to see a little 1 on the sparks tab only to find it’s 6 months lifestyle membership.

I 👏 want 👏 food 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.