M&S Food #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As above, I'm a Percy pig fan, but it's all a bit much now. That hot chocolate looks scary. Like boiling a pigs head!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They tried and failed miserably earlier this year with those ombles (?I think that’s what they’re called) but they just had no appeal compared to Colin and Percy
The moment I read this I knew the chocolate things you were talking about, I've seen them a lot but never bothered picking them up. Just looks like Easter chocolate, nothing novel or interesting.

Percy pigs maybe we're something in the 90s, but having a couple of % of fruit juice in a sweet and no artificial colours isnt novel these days. Most are wise enough nowadays to know a drop of juice with the rest sugar still isn't healthy.

Surely they can come up with something fun that's relevant ?

Reactions: 5
I went to get a lemon meringue cake jar on Saturday. None left. My first thought: "Bloody Tattle!"

I was so annoyed, I didn't even think to try the chocolate orange one and bought a disappointing lemon loaf cake instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I went to get a lemon meringue cake jar on Saturday. None left. My first thought: "Bloody Tattle!"

I was so annoyed, I didn't even think to try the chocolate orange one and bought a disappointing lemon loaf cake instead.
God don't. I'm still having gag moments over the one I had on Saturday 🤣 sickly didn't cover it! Wish I'd gone for the choc one

I love the little triangle sandwiches they do in the food to go section.
Also anything from the bakery especially the soft pretzels and cheese scones
Also the tropical fruit salad with dragon fruit they've been doing recently
Red Delicious apples (because you can't get them in many other supermarkets)
Their salted peanuts are also top notch
Indian takeway ready meals are a great go-to quick tea

Reactions: 4
those party percy pigs make me feel incredibly sick every time I try and eat them.. they must have a dodgy ingredient in them that my body doesn't agree with but my god :sick:

I developed a mild addiction to the Christmas Colin candy cane sweets they had last year (they were a chewy sweet with a mint and strawberry flavour - it sounds revolting but honestly it wasn’t). One the one hand, I hope they bring them back, but on the other hand it’d be better for me if they didn’t …

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I developed a mild addiction to the Christmas Colin candy cane sweets they had last year (they were a chewy sweet with a mint and strawberry flavour - it sounds revolting but honestly it wasn’t). One the one hand, I hope they bring them back, but on the other hand it’d be better for me if they didn’t …
Colin Christmas candy cane sweets are in store now, not sure if they’re the same ones though

Reactions: 3
Went in for rice, spent £30 on crisps and Best Ever sausage rolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bought the ready made iced latte today. It’s a no from me. They have added sweeteners. Why would they do this. Surely you could add a sweetener if you needed one.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.