Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scouseconstantine

I keep seeing on tik tok how marks is really cheap and good for a big food shop and kept putting it off because I didn’t believe it lmao. But I went today instead of doing my usual Morrisons trip and wow. I’m converted haha. We usually only pop in for little fancy bits so I had some sparks rewards to use as well.

8697E16F-DA08-4AEC-BAB9-422219424A10.jpeg

My camera is awful so excuse that but so impressed! Two big bags full of meat and veg for the same price as I was paying for one bag of food and barely anything else at Morrisons/Asda. This is with extras I probably could have gone without but was impulse buying like kissabel apples, jalepenos in a jar and the £8 sandwich meat deal. So impressed!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Notworthy

VIP Member
Sweet Jesus, the garlic bread freezer of dreams has arrived in West Wickham. No more schleping to Beckenham
ETA a yellow sticker bonanza today, mini fruity curry £1.50, some savoury crumpet thing £1.66 reduced from 4.75 and chorizo in red wine sauce 1.55 from a fiver. Didn't need any of them but it would be rude not to buy them for dinner

Reactions: 11

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I keep staring at it.
I’ve been visiting it since it came out at Christmas but £10 for a cake seemed too extravagant…then had a bad day yesterday and was like FUCK THIS I’M GETTING THE BASQUE!”

Worth every penny!
---
Oooh I think I'll pick that up, it's GF as well for my partner. Does it taste very rich or is it light? I don't mind either way just curious
I found it quite light- would recommend berries to go with it as adds a little extra 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

carriebooboo

VIP Member
IMG_20230309_093721211.jpg

The kit includes:

1 x Packet of pumpkin seeds
1 x Jute planting bag
1 x Bag of soil
1 x Wooden label

• Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Please tell me 680 calories each was a typo 😆😆😆

I shouldn't buy the smores pizza for the kids. 2 slices flew Into my mouth. 220 calories I didn't need 😆
Mate, I didn’t check the packet till I’d eaten 3. Thought i was seeing things 😭

I genuinely don‘t know how they pack so many calories into one delicious morsal. It’s like some kind of sick competition!

• Wow
  • Haha

TinyDancer2602

My bakery had a new product today (new for my store) so in the interests of research I made a little purchase. It was a cinnamon bun…oh my it was very nice indeed. I think it helped that it was just out of the oven and it was still warm. I snaffled it in the car with a coffee from the in store coffee machine - which I don’t rate very highly but it’s much cheaper than getting a take out from the in store cafe. Made for a nice mid morning munch between appointments! Worth a try!

• Heart

Meg78

VIP Member
Received a promotional email today for the new dine in option and look what was at the bottom….

Moley, we see you and we appreciate you ❤

54C79CAA-82BE-46F1-A523-8160BCA09870.jpeg

Reactions: 9

Kellybobz

Went in today got some good yellow stickers including bunny crumpets for 90p which are now in my freezer ready for easter.

I got two lots of the chicken dine in. So got for mains the half chicken, the piri piri breasts, the chicken burgers and the chicken tenders then sides I got two lots of peri chips, two lots of spicy rice, a mighty peas, Halloumi fries, coleslaw and garlic bread. Annoyingly the peri peri raw meats (so half chicken and breast) say they’re not suitable for freezing so I have frozen the chicken burgers and tenders. Also frozen the garlic bread, a portion of chips And Halloumi fries. In the fridge have the breasts and a rice to make up for work lunches.

Tonight we had the half chicken, spicy rice, peri chips, coleslaw and peas and oh my!!! Soooo good.

Do we know how long this meal deal is running? Definitely want to go back for more
Until April 4th, they’ll probably replace it with an Easter roast deal.

Moley, if you’re there, it’s time for tex mex again after that please 🙏

• Heart

Missmopps

VIP Member
Just raided my freezer for the last of the bread and found this. It’s SO good toasted with salty butter! The wildfarmed range isn’t cheap but I try and find them on a yellow sticker. Highly recommended!

Attachments

• Heart

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Here to alert you all that the Extremely Chocolatey Sponge Roll is really quite something... it'll keep me going until the end of the year when the Yule Logs make a return.
I love this. It was only 2020 my child discovered the ends which was a secret I'd been closely guarding since weaning.

• Haha

unidentified

VIP Member
I received M&S flowers for Mothers Day, the order online ones
And they are the worst flowers I’ve ever had!
Reminded me a bit of Bloom & Wild which look a bit sad on arrival but then go fantastic after a day in water
These are complete opposite they are just getting progressively worse, got petals all over my dining room table
Definitely complain and send pics.