M&S Food #12 You can stick your hiking and the gym, it’s always freebies for the win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the news about new stores, they already have a huge multi level store at the trafford centre, why are they announcing a new one? 😕

Reactions: 2
The Debenhams is a bigger store isn’t it, perhaps they are just moving? Although confused as to why they would bother, it’s not like the existing store is tiny !

Reactions: 3
Would love for them to open stores in new places. Lakeside already has a huge one, why do you need another? I currently have to travel for half an hour to get to my local M&S. For years there have been rumours of one being built in my town - why can't they concentrate on us folk not living in major cities?

Reactions: 7
Popped into my local today and got two packets on the fruit omballs sweets for 17p a packet. They had quite a few, I think they are short dated hence the low price. They are nice but I wouldn't lay full price for then personally

Reactions: 1
They’re opening a new store in an old Debenhams near me. It will be so much bigger and in a better position than the current store. I’m hoping for a cafe too as the current one doesn’t have one and I love their cake.

Reactions: 5
Love this title!

I went in today, got a load of yellow stickers which was a joy including a sticky toffee pudding. It’s gone in the freezer for when I have my dad over for tea because a 4 serve between 3 feels less greedy than between 2 😂

Reactions: 5
I think they've discontinued the dessert jars 😭 No shelf labels for the banana ones or the hazelnut ones, and only a couple of the cookie dough ones stashed away on a bottom shelf. Love love loved the banoffee ones!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Would love for them to open stores in new places. Lakeside already has a huge one, why do you need another? I currently have to travel for half an hour to get to my local M&S. For years there have been rumours of one being built in my town - why can't they concentrate on us folk not living in major cities?
The article I read stated the lakeside M&S are relocating. So instead of a big store halfway down the centre, they will be at the end of the centre. Which does make more sense as there is direcr access to the carpal etc.

However lakeside will just be left with a huge store halfway down instead. So doesn't really make the centre as a whole more appealing.

Just went to register for my Nuffield Pass. Gutted to see that you can't go to any of their classes with the pass. It's the gym only.
I know I can pay for the classes, but I was hoping to hammer the classes for 10 days and get a real feel for it all (ease of booking, class sizes, class timings, how busy the busy periods actually are etc etc) before deciding which gym I was going to sign up to for this year ☹

I've still registered as I'll never turn down nearly 2 weeks of free gym use, and I get regular members should have first pick of classes, but I was hoping they'd let you phone on the morning and get a slot if there were any still free.

Just posted the screenshot on here though as people may not realise you can gift it to someone else if you're already a member of have had a trial before. This didn't show until the last page of registration so didn't want any of you missing out!

Screenshot_20230117_100153_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Reactions: 3
The peach kitchen cleaner is the best! I will actually be gutted if they’re being taken away 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.