Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Definitely complain and send pics.
I’ve just sent them a email now, had a quick look on their Facebook and all the Mother’s Day comment say the same about mouldy flowers arriving, sad bouquets etc
I probably wouldn’t want a refund as it was my husband who bought them but even if they sent a token gift voucher and I can (sneakily) get us a dine in etc

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Meg78

VIP Member
Yessssss you guys are right there’s gluten free replacements! 🙌🏻 I also had a free farmhouse offer and ignored it for the coeliac gods had struck me down, rather excited now!

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Oh my Nans was the same....each slice was about an inch thick a d like the sole of a shoe 🤣🤣

Right I'll give that a try, thank you!
I remember chewing and chewing and chewing and....
It just wouldn't be chewed. I had to slyly spit it out and pass it under the table to the dog.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
I wasn't that poster who loved the pb in the apple snack pack but I do love it. Just returned from my local Holland and Barrett (had a voucher too yippee) with that sweet and salty Pip and Nut. Getting some crunchy green apple later and gonna have a party 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Finally got to go to an M&S - they’re all quite far away but I still try to get there regularly. Never was able to find the big bags of Percy pigs people are taking about but I went today and had the offer due to expire and found them! So happy I was 😂😂 sad isn’t it that I got so excited over that big bag of sweets 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
I'm worried sparks plus is going to mean even worse deals for us sparks users who don't pay. If they have the option to give paying users freebies or regular users, they're obviously going to go with paid to make the scheme more appealing and keep customers who have paid up on side. My offers are always terrible but I did get a freebie approx monthly, I'll be really gutted if we don't get that anymore!

HEC1993

Chatty Member
I picked up some of the white flesh nectarines. Wow. Possibly the nicest juiciest piece of fruit I’ve ever had. My little girl had two at once.

• Heart
  • Wow

Meg78

VIP Member
Been trying to get some hazelnut creme for months for brownies! But both my locals are always out of stock
I’ve seen a tip for layer brownies: freeze a thin layer of the hazelnut creme on baking parchment, then add it to the brownie mixture pan just before baking and it should stay as a gooey layer instead of melting away 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8

dee_mc

VIP Member
Way too many T&Cs there - spend £35 to get just 30% off cinema tickets and 20% off drinks and popcorn at cinema but only in bundles and only the larger sized bundles 🫠
Kind of takes away from the whole "special prize" sort of vibe doesn't it

Meg78

VIP Member
I had a Google too and can’t find anything either
Poster mentioned it’s £10 a month but you get that back to spend in store which I easily do
Wonder what the other benefits are.. more elusive exclusive offers?
More Gary Barlow?
I would pay £10 a month to avoid Gary Barlow

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Hubby had the baked beans at lunch.. said they were the best beans in the world.

Saddo 🤣

• Haha