Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Omg so I work in a nursing home right and I was talking about M&S to a resident, I was like ey do you have a Sparks card? I can get you some free Percy Pigs. Sounds like a drug deal 😂 anyway she got the code on her phone, went out with her sister for lunch and I’ve just seen her then, she goes ‘ey I’ve got a bone to pick with you, I tried to get the big bag of Percy’s but I was told off at checkout and told it was only the small bags’ I was like, ooer I can get the big bags me, I feel like I’m committing a crime while I do it like 😂
Self checkout only 👀🤣
I swear the staff in M&S think it's coming out of their own wages

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
This is super random, but I saw someone on here a few weeks/months ago saying that they loved the apple and peanut butter snack pack because the peanut butter in it tastes amazing, and they had never found a jar of peanut butter that tasted like the one in the pack.

I had the same dilemma, and I’ve been through multiple brands of peanut butter trying to find a dupe… I’m here to report I’ve finally found one!! It’s the Pip & Nut Crunchy Sweet&Salty peanut butter.

I hope that poster sees this 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Meg78

VIP Member
it’s free and I appreciate the thought because they don’t have to give us anything at all, but 😒

E91C67D8-6029-4B1B-B8CC-E43BB4F0BFA3.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

SugarLump

Not sure if this is old news but definitely the first time I’ve seen them! Two new types of the garlic bread of dreams in store today!
81B8374C-ADAD-4AFB-80D0-AC0EF7035524.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Meg78

VIP Member
Thank you Mr Mole! Ok which cereal is tastiest and the most expensive to target?

36856CD8-C6DB-437D-96CE-38529B0A72AA.png

• Wow
  • Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I’ve got SEVENTEEN offers lol
Omg just looked and I have loads too, and most of them things I will actually use!
50p off a £3 spend on cakes, also 15% off cakes
15% off cleaning products
15% off cheese and butter
15% off soft drinks
15% off fresh fruit and a separate 15% off fresh fruit and vegetables
a few others I can't remember too

It's like someone just pressed 'select all' 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I went today and got the £10 roast deal. I think its really good value. I got a rotisserie chicken which we'll have in a salad tomorrow, goose fat potatoes, pigs in blankets and some green beans. I have a beef joint in the freezer to have those with.
I might actually go back and get another one with a different meat and some different sides.
I also had 15% off bakery which came off my normal loaf of bread which I was pleasantly surprised at. 15% off salads so got my fav prawn layered salad and 15% off frozen so got a big bag of French fries (the best in the market imo). They also had the 3% burgers reduced. All in all a good trip 😆

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Oo this is cool it’s a bit like the coffee loyalty card deal where you buy 6 get your 7th free only it’s sandwiches
03C2B74F-1F7F-4880-B02A-FA539FC84707.jpeg

ATV2021

VIP Member
Even though so many have done it...I risked the big percy bag tonight and was feeling all sneaky when it worked 😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
Moley, please consider signing up to Too Good To Go, we know you utilise baguettes and boules for garlic bread of dreams but many other bakery items go to waste that could be used by gluttons who love heavy discounts 😄
---
Also, gluten free colin or gluten free best ever mac n cheese and gastro kyivs would actually make me cry 🥹

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I'm gonna have to put my hood up through self checkout. They've given me free ones on top of my stolen free ones 🤣🤗
Screenshot_20230309_082033_M&S.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

DellaC

VIP Member
Just wondering....how many chocolate dipped viennese fingers would be considered greedy? Are we talking double figures do you think?

• Haha
  • Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Sale is on to final reductions today!
I popped in this morning and heard them saying it was final reductions. Got my husband 3 silk ties for work, all 99p reduced from £25, got myself a gorgeous autograph dress for £25 down from £79 and two long sleeved cotton tops perfect for wearing at home, that were £6.99 from £19.50 There were so many baby clothes , I don’t have a need for them , but if you do there were piles of little tracksuits and pjs for £1.50. Went into food hall and got some bits for the weekend, I made a curry last week using the chicken thighs and it was lovely so got some more today and I was recommended the own brand basmati rice £2 for 1kg. Also got some chocolate rice cake but avoided any goodies!

• Heart

Gossipgirl79

I’m living totally vicariously through your posts….had a c-section last week so I can’t drive for a while and I usually visit M&S 1-2 times a week!! I’m missing the sourdough bread, the blonde chocolate, the salt and vinegar mix crisps, the nibbly bits, the rhubarb and custard yoghurts. My husband won’t go, he is an Asda man all the way. It literally will be the first place I head to when I’m mobile again!!
Got a £100 voucher for Christmas and used it on baby basics.., vests, hooded towels, loungewear for me and they have all been really good.

• Heart