Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwikti

Chatty Member
Went to M&S and didn't see many reduced bits (think it was late in the day) but I was given a lovely £20 bouquet of flowers for free, an M&S worker put it in my trolley when I was walking around the store 😍
How sweet! I do love nice generous employees (anywhere you go). Can't stand the people who act like they own the place. Unless you're getting paid big bucks, I'll never understand being really uptight and uppity to the point of gatekeepy about any shop on earth.

Like please, Sally, you needn't watch me with that beady eye of yours, I wasn't going to do anything, and even if I was, I sincerely doubt that either Mark nor Spencer will notice if one little digestive biscuit packet goes missing. Drop in the ocean doesn't begin to explain it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I went in store earlier and saw a trench jacket I liked, £69 in store but they didn’t have my size. Took a photo of the label and found it when I got back. £59 on line . The exact same, code and everything. Looks like more price hikes are imminent.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Meg78

VIP Member
Peanut butter tip: when you buy one without preservatives or emulsifiers the oil separates out and it can be frustrating, when you bring it home store it in the cupboard upside down, makes it far easier to blend with a spoon when you open it!

Reactions: 11

Clickbait

VIP Member
I got sweet FA. 😆
Same here. I’d be happy with dusty talc bread or some grapes 😂 At the moment the free PP link on here is the only thing getting me in there! They keep offering me 20% off women’s knickers every other week so either they think I’m incontinent or doing a side hustle in selling my used pants

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Well that's a bit of me. I've never been to the cafe but I might have to take my mum for an afternoon tea
Screenshot_20230314_172404_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I went basic bitch with the valentine meal deal. Prawn cocktail to start, sirloin steak and triple cooked chips for main and side and the chocolate melt pot things for pud. Chose the most expensive bottle of fizz which I will gift MIL for mothers day ✌🏻

• Heart

Ravenstown

VIP Member
I went basic bitch with the valentine meal deal. Prawn cocktail to start, sirloin steak and triple cooked chips for main and side and the chocolate melt pot things for pud. Chose the most expensive bottle of fizz which I will gift MIL for mothers day ✌🏻
You say basic bitch I say classic queen. Good choices.

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Hi does anyone else here get the emails to do the surveys ?
Do they actually gain you anything, as so far my deals are crap and I do every survey sent !
I never do the surveys. I used to religiously do them, feedback on kids clothes particularly. Then I thought to myself they give free stuff left right and centre to the scabby influencers and probably pay them as well. After that I thought they can do one. If they want my feedback they can pay for it!

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Mole, please reduce the price of everything but if you can't do that please reduce the price of all celebratory chocolate items.

• Haha