Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
Mole please bring back the double chocolate scones in the bakery. They were amazing but it was probably over ten years ago I last had one.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Just been on the secret celebrity gossip thread. Gary Barlow apparently doing some P&O cruises this summer. Any competitions from M&S to win a cruise need to be swerved:D
I’d enter a competition and if I won I’d write a song called ‘ Boring Man Overboard’ 🎶

My M&S is so empty at the minute. The chilled food is quite bare so there’s never any yellow stickers. Idk what’s going on but theres a severe lack of stock. Ready meals, chilled picky bits etc the shelves are half full. Since Christmas they’ve not had a full store

Kellybobz

Has anybody seen the marmite hot cross bun’s recently? Not for me, but my granny loves them and I feel like I saw them right up until all the new hot cross buns came out and now they’ve disappeared!

Mumof3

VIP Member
I also have lots of offers but they are 50p off this and that, no percentage discounts. I do have 50p off pasta which is something I buy from them so that's a plus. I also have a free percy pig drink of some kind but it looks foul
I got an offer for a free Percy drink before Christmas. I picked one up…it was absolutely vile! My son tried it and his face was a picture 😂 it went down the sink so I’m glad I didn’t pay for it.

Ravenstown

VIP Member
I think I've asked before but not retained the answer. Can the Percy Pig glitch be used on Colin jelly sweets? I hate Percy's due to the gums retreating from teeth feeling they give me.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
First time i've had sparks % off clothes and actually used them - had been needing to get a new bra and wanted some new pjs so 15% off was welcome (for once)

sephylily

VIP Member
Sooo I’ve been reading this thread. I’m going to be regularly near a foodhall soon. Do you all get your free bits and offers because you have a sparks card? Do you have to pay to sign up?