Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spid

VIP Member
Is the app having some problems today? It signed me out and doesn't accept my details when logging back in, even when I do 'forgotten password' it says it doesn't have a user with my email registered.

sephylily

VIP Member
It’s free to sign up and then you’ll receive offers - they’re grouped into food/drink offers and clothing/homeware offers and usually added at different times to your card. Some people regularly get freebies and others (like me) don’t 😂

They’ve recently offered some customers a new deal of paying a certain amount per month to get free delivery, more money off vouchers and other offers as a trial.
Thank you!! I’ll probably sign up then might as well to see

YogaKitty444

I've been in two separate stores today and barely any red tickets left.
I got the last bottle of toilet bleach for 50p and 4 bottles of kitchen cleaner for 50p each.
Apart from that, there were about 6 sachets of baby puree left on red tickets but nothing else at all.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
No new offers here 😔

Anyone else been ID’d for rice? 😂
no but I've had the assistant had to verify I was over 18 for Cherry juice at Poundland and recently a reduced price jar of pickled walnuts at M&S in town

---

Mine too, mine is rubbish for offers and I've posted here a few times about the absence of pitta chips!
erm would those be the red pepper ones I had a bag of at the football the other night?

---

In M&S yesterday for some great yellow sticker action for the freezer. However, horrified to see massive price increases on some of my favourite stuff. Mini Jaffa cakes, small bag. Was £1 at normal price before Xmas. Now £1.25. Are they having a laugh? 25p on a £1 product, in one leap? Loads more similar examples. I have a friend who works there and mentioned it. She says all the staff have been amazed at the price increases in 2023 stock. So, you know, shop carefully. ‘Cost of living’ increases masking corporate greed.
I bought a haggis from Sainsburys and the price had gone up 25p from the usual £2 they charge for them. As i remarked to the cashier Who knew the cost of waste animal products has risen so sharply? 🤣

---

I got a big bag last week
i'm having trouble finding anywhere that stocks the big bags and I'm in London..i have 22 days to cash in my latest percy voucher

Last edited:

coconochanel

VIP Member
Me and my mum are hoping they will bring out a Coronation shortbread tin, we missed out on getting a jubilee one last year!
---

Extremely Chocolately Milk chocolate rounds.
---

I'd buy ALL OF IT 😂 😂 Most of these items will be fairly limited in number, like with the jubilee, they don't want to have any stock leftover after the event. I'm sure other retailers will have some coronation items too, it's nice to have choice as the official royal items will probably be more expensive.
I second this they are delicious!

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I’d say it was a great balance. Can definitely tell there’s a splash of red wine in there to make it richer and it was meaty. I took a bite and was like oh I can really taste the meat.
Great I'll try it plus this amazing garlic bread everyone is talking about

qwikti

Chatty Member
I've not been able to find the passion fruit roulade lately )): am I the only one? I've been seeing a chocolate roll, but my favourite passion fruit roll is gone!

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Peanut butter tip: when you buy one without preservatives or emulsifiers the oil separates out and it can be frustrating, when you bring it home store it in the cupboard upside down, makes it far easier to blend with a spoon when you open it!
Oh I'm so tempted, I can't buy it though, i'll BALLOON....

You don’t mean the gastro cottage pie do you?😳 That is hands down the nicest ready meal I’ve ever eaten.

Tempted to try the Cumberland pie now.

I’m yet to be convinced that a lasagne ready meal bears any resemblance to a traditional homemade lasagne - they are always too sloppy for my liking and I’d rather make my own.
No, the normal range one. I’ve never tried the gastro one after being put off by the normal.