Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notworthy

VIP Member
Not sure if this is old news but definitely the first time I’ve seen them! Two new types of the garlic bread of dreams in store today! View attachment 1907480
I saw the sourdough cob last week I'm happy with the baguettes though. I did notice that they do the short baguettes and the long baguettes cut in 2 so If you buy the double baguettes, make sure you get the one cut in 2 as it is quite a lot bigger.

YogaKitty444

Someone mentioned it a few days ago here but I’ve got no clue what it is, can’t see anything about it online

I've seen it, but only for their Credit Card customers. I've not seen it offered anywhere else.

Screenshot_20230125_184018_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230125_184028_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230125_184038_DuckDuckGo.jpg

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
I got some hand wash for 25p reduced but everything else had gone.
Percy pig big bags still going through on the sparks card so not complaining

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
i can't find the big bags anywhere. I did one but i have just been told that the store that carries them is closing and most of the other onesI can access at home or in central london/the city only do the normal sized
---

why do they and everyone else persistwith toffee and salted caramel things etc/ M&S used to do GORGEOUScranberry and orange hot cross buns but now it's all salted caramel this and double chocolate that? if a bun is chocolate with chocolate chips etc its verered so far from being a hot cross bun it's not worthy of the name,
---

ah this will explain why the customers in our local onehave changed dramatically. It's always full of chavs buying really expeensive stuff nwo/ IDK where they get the money from . To me with a good job M&S is a place i get milk n the odd treat
Only Fans??? 😳😄

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Does anyone remember if they do party food at Easter? Or is it just Halloween and Christmas? We’re having a little egg hunt party at ours Good Friday and wondering if I’ll be able to get picky bits for the adults from there

Clover123

VIP Member
A free loaf of farmhouse bread. Fantastic. I’m soya free and my little girl refuses to eat it as she says it’s got dust on the outside 🤣 I’ll give it to my parents. Gone are the days of any exciting interesting offers.

On another note has anyone tried these? They look amazing!
Some free from loaves are usually included in the T's and C's!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I popped in today and the only meals deals I could see were:

£12 pizza deal (2 pizza and 2 sides)
£12 gastropub deal (1 main 1 side and 1 dessert or starter)
£10 chicken deal (1 main and 3 sides)
Have they changed the chicken deal from 2 mains and 4 sides to 1 main and 3 sides 😱🙁