M&S Food #12 You can stick your hiking and the gym, it’s always freebies for the win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need these physically taken out of my house. Can't stop. Won't stop. 😭 who needs a summer bod anyway....
20230329_160424.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
‘lots of free food’ unless she steals it because we all know the sparks offers and freebies are few and far between 😂

72344E91-5226-46D3-B570-C7E2C5DADD29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I need these physically taken out of my house. Can't stop. Won't stop. 😭 who needs a summer bod anyway....
View attachment 2064390
Ooh they look great!
I was hoping to make it to M&S today but wasn't feeling great so didn't get moving early enough.
Making up for it now: I've picked up a lasagne ready meal for dinner, I've a lemon drizzle cake in the oven, and with the cost of living crisis and all it'd be uneconomical not to bang in a batch of Nigella's emergency brownies after. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.