M&S Food #12 You can stick your hiking and the gym, it’s always freebies for the win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used the link in the wiki, Copied and pasted it, then signed into my sparks account. It didn't show on the account on the computer but I then checked the app on my phone and it was there.
Thank you, that worked!

Reactions: 1
Yay!! Let me know what you think of it... I am obsessed, to the point where I'm eating it straight out of the jar :oops:

I'm so glad I don't have to spend £1.85 on the snack pack every time I need my fix now:ROFLMAO:
It was excellent 👌 Some of the nicest PB I've had

Reactions: 2
Peanut butter tip: when you buy one without preservatives or emulsifiers the oil separates out and it can be frustrating, when you bring it home store it in the cupboard upside down, makes it far easier to blend with a spoon when you open it!

Reactions: 11
Peanut butter tip: when you buy one without preservatives or emulsifiers the oil separates out and it can be frustrating, when you bring it home store it in the cupboard upside down, makes it far easier to blend with a spoon when you open it!
Stir it with a knife rather than a spoon too!

Reactions: 3
I love the almond and pistachio cookies, not too sweet and something a bit different. I could eat a whole pack and have to stop myself!
Oh yes! The almond and pistachio cookies are amazing!

I also love the pecan and toffee shortbread, they are delicious, but you get so few
in a box...

Reactions: 4
Oh yes! The almond and pistachio cookies are amazing!

I also love the pecan and toffee shortbread, they are delicious, but you get so few
in a box...
How did I not know about this shortbread?! Defo going to get some of that 🤤

Reactions: 1
This is super random, but I saw someone on here a few weeks/months ago saying that they loved the apple and peanut butter snack pack because the peanut butter in it tastes amazing, and they had never found a jar of peanut butter that tasted like the one in the pack.

I had the same dilemma, and I’ve been through multiple brands of peanut butter trying to find a dupe… I’m here to report I’ve finally found one!! It’s the Pip & Nut Crunchy Sweet&Salty peanut butter.

I hope that poster sees this 🙏🏼
That peanut butter is elite, so good! Also peanut butter and apple slices is such a great snack, I'm sad I only tried it last year for the first time. Good that you can get it in snack sections too (albeit very overpriced for what it is) because sometimes I really struggle to find somethign to snack on that isn't just crisps or chocolate.

Just tried the cheesy hot cross buns for our mid-morning WFH snack and I am very impressed. So tasty!

That peanut butter is elite, so good! Also peanut butter and apple slices is such a great snack, I'm sad I only tried it last year for the first time. Good that you can get it in snack sections too (albeit very overpriced for what it is) because sometimes I really struggle to find somethign to snack on that isn't just crisps or chocolate.

Just tried the cheesy hot cross buns for our mid-morning WFH snack and I am very impressed. So tasty!
I was on a diet where oatcakes with peanut butter and an apple was a meal and surprisingly filling. 😋

• Heart
  • Sad
Today I tried the chicken and root veg soup and OMG it was delicious, will deffo buy it again.

Sent my husband to get the chicken meal deal for dinner tonight.

He also came back with the chocolate puppies for me but then the speckled egg bar for himself! Told him they were definitely not equal and we’re sharing 😂

• Haha
Oooooh thanks for reminding me about the cheesy hot cross buns. Honestly this thread is great for inspo.

Oh I'm so tempted, I can't buy it though, i'll BALLOON....

Tonight's dinner for me was an M&S ready meal, took a notion for spaghetti carbonara. It's not too bad (although the Tesco one is absolutely banging and top of the supermarket ready meals for me). Anyway, also had M&S garlic bread slices, topped with the No5 Cornish cheese and cooked in the air fryer - 10/10

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.