Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Went to M&S and didn't see many reduced bits (think it was late in the day) but I was given a lovely £20 bouquet of flowers for free, an M&S worker put it in my trolley when I was walking around the store 😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Got this Yumnut today!

verdict- probably my favourite yumnut, was a plain Jane with with choc buttercream, the 3 mini eggs were huge! So felt like a real treat

CF2768D9-5839-4C07-B777-A5A170A1FE3A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I may or may not have returned an unwanted birthday present today and used the refund gift card to buy lots of naughty M&S food. 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
I got some kind of roast beef or steak roll sandwich from M&S maybe 5 years ago and it was genuinely epic (and I generally don't even like sandwiches unless I've made them myself 😁)
It might have been 2 little filled soft rolls in one pack, there may have been a horseradish element and I'm pretty sure there were some greens, maybe lambs lettuce or baby spinach. I can't remember the finer details but I remember it was ridiculously good and I definitely remember never being able to find one again 😪
They need a nostalgia section where they bring back 10 past products and pit them against each other, the winning one or two being reintroduced as permanent.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Mother’s Day dine in is all on red sticker, 50% off. They had a whole fridge of it in my store, chicken, beef, pork, veggie option. Grabbed a chicken and the roast potatoes but didn’t get anything else. Half price flowers too. It’s was busy even at 8am.
---
My £12.50 flowers including the vase, chuffed!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
Guys I did it… I signed up to Sparks Plus 😳

Can confirm the £10 voucher is valid on food (hurrah), clothing, homeware and beauty! It’s an offer that you ‘add’ to your card, like the other Sparks offers. Has to be spent in one transaction, can’t be split.
You also get a free hot drink once a month, again it’s an offer that you add to your card. There’s an M&S cafe near my workplace, so I’ll have no problem redeeming that every month 😁

Free next day/nominated day delivery on all orders too, which I will probably make good use of.

£120 was a bit of a yikes amount to pay in one go, but the £10 vouchers each month will make up for that. I shop in M&S Food an embarrassing amount (it’s local to my home and work) so will never feel forced to spend the voucher just for the sake of it - tbh I’ll probably be easily spending it on day 1 every month 🤣 hopefully will get other little perks throughout the year too! Will keep you guys posted.

• Heart

Ravenstown

VIP Member
I just got a bottle of champagne and champangne tuffles (together in a box for gifting but I got it for myself :love: ) for half price: £17.50.

I bought new pillows and sheets today. What's the betting I get 15% of all bedding and linen tomorrow.
---
Sweet Jesus and the baby orphans, my post about champagne tipped me into being a VIP 🥳 I literally have a reason to open champagne now.
---
DDDD2091-3FF6-4004-B95C-85279DE9896D.jpeg

Still had loads more for sake in central Milton Keynes store if anyone else is in need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
To avail of this offer you must bring management
the tears of a newborn baby unicorn,
a buttercup picked on the first full moon of the 2nd month,
the eyelashes of a pregnant African elephant.

You must also spend 35 quid on school wear,
do a handstand in the bakery department and learn to play chopsticks on the piano in 2 hours.

not redeemable with any other offers.

• Haha
  • Heart

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Found the Avocado multipack reduced from £2.66 to 66p. I had 40p off an avocado on my sparks card so paid 26p for 6 avocados. They’re the ripen at home ones too so they won’t be going off yet! Best bargain in a while for me!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Meg78

VIP Member
Aw that sucks! My mum always says the same about their cheesecake slices/portions - she'd rarely want two but usually can't buy a single. It leads to waste.
Can any of the chilled desserts be frozen at home I wonder?
I think it says a lot about my waistline that I was visibly confused by the idea of not just eating both myself 😂

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I wrote a post last week about my partner who sent me Mothers Day flowers online through M&S and they arrived half dead, I’m not alone as their Facebook is literally flooded with similar comments
I got in touch with M&S who have just said can’t discuss order with me as I am not the person who ordered even though I had full order details (gotten off box) I’ve told them to be realistic and realise I’m not going to tell my partner who’s away with work ‘oh btw the flowers you got me were shit’ 😂
Really poor of them to not even offer a £5 gift voucher to say sorry I think

• Wow
  • Sad

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Guys! I actually got a freebie on my sparks card 😱
I got a free loaf from the bakery… so I picked the most expensive loaf which was a £4 sourdough loaf!
Pretty happy with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I couldn't leave him behind 🥺
20230126_094722.jpg

I'm going to give him to my dinosaur mad son for his birthday on Valentines day 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 20

HEC1993

Chatty Member
In hospital with my baby who has Bronchiolitis 😣 the only thing making up for it is the Costa downstairs that sells m&s food. I had a bag of Percy pigs and a ham and coleslaw sandwich for lunch it cheered me up slightly!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I just showed my boyfriend a picture of the ‘love munch’ tin and said ‘get me this love munch for Valentine’s Day’ and he winked at me and said ‘I can give you that for free’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19