M&S Food #12 You can stick your hiking and the gym, it’s always freebies for the win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's dinner for me was an M&S ready meal, took a notion for spaghetti carbonara. It's not too bad (although the Tesco one is absolutely banging and top of the supermarket ready meals for me). Anyway, also had M&S garlic bread slices, topped with the No5 Cornish cheese and cooked in the air fryer - 10/10
Ohhh love this cheese, although I bought the 750g one and stupidly stored it in the fridge door so when I opened it, the cheese propelled out and landed on my toe, I thought I'd broken it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wrote a post last week about my partner who sent me Mothers Day flowers online through M&S and they arrived half dead, I’m not alone as their Facebook is literally flooded with similar comments
I got in touch with M&S who have just said can’t discuss order with me as I am not the person who ordered even though I had full order details (gotten off box) I’ve told them to be realistic and realise I’m not going to tell my partner who’s away with work ‘oh btw the flowers you got me were tit😂
Really poor of them to not even offer a £5 gift voucher to say sorry I think

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I wrote a post last week about my partner who sent me Mothers Day flowers online through M&S and they arrived half dead, I’m not alone as their Facebook is literally flooded with similar comments
I got in touch with M&S who have just said can’t discuss order with me as I am not the person who ordered even though I had full order details (gotten off box) I’ve told them to be realistic and realise I’m not going to tell my partner who’s away with work ‘oh btw the flowers you got me were tit😂
This would make me more instistent for something

Reactions: 6
I'd write to the CEO. I'm sure Martin Lewis has a complaint letter template on money saving expert. Here's a link to it https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/how-to-complain/
I'm with you on this. It's disgusting! 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My husband bought a small bag of Percy pigs and I know what you mean now about them not being as good as the big bags. They’re too hard and keep getting stuck in my teeth.

Reactions: 2
My husband bought a small bag of Percy pigs and I know what you mean now about them not being as good as the big bags. They’re too hard and keep getting stuck in my teeth.
I feel heard! 😂 They're horrible. My gums are reacting right now at the upsetting memory.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.