M&S Food #11 Moley please we're a simple bunch, we just want free Merry Munch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but is it fish week? All my deals are for fish except for the frozen chips offer and a win £10,000 with Raleigh

I dont buy fish nor do I ride bikes. They really don't know me 😂
Aha so you needed that like a fish needs a bicycle!

I wish we had PM on here, I would send my large percy pigs to someone who wanted them. Need to use up old style stamps as well, end of month I think

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I suspect we’ll be seeing offers on meat and fish this month as it’s veganuary and they need to top up sales in those departments

Reactions: 3
I think someone recommended here, can't remember but just had the frozen mini croissants, pain au chocolat and pain au raisin and they were delicious. Could have eaten the full bag myself but unfortunately my kids are here!

Reactions: 6
I went into store to look at the latest reductions, managed to get a waterproof good move coat 50% off . On my way to pay and what did I spy with the Christmas decorations ……the elusive Percy tree decoration. I paid 75p ! Wanted it for free as per my sparks offer 😂.
ours had none of those at any time or any price

New Marks and Spencer Easter collection from Cosy Corner on You Tube - click where it says Watch on YouTube
Peanut and pretzel dark chocolate egg stood out as you're always talking about pretzels which I've never tried ( shock horror 🤣)
Something looking a bit Tobleroney 🤔
Bramley apple hot cross buns 😮
Don't recall seeing Easter munch so I expect Tattlers were there before her. 🥴

Reactions: 2

New Marks and Spencer Easter collection from Cosy Corner on You Tube - click where it says Watch on YouTube
Peanut and pretzel dark chocolate egg stood out as you're always talking about pretzels which I've never tried ( shock horror 🤣)
Something looking a bit Tobleroney 🤔
Bramley apple hot cross buns 😮
Don't recall seeing Easter munch so I expect Tattlers were there before her. 🥴
Video won't play !

These - they’re filled with marshmallow and the yolky bit at the top is a lovely orange sauce. They’re really lovely!
I was eyeing these up the other day but decided against them and got the caramel chocolate buttons instead. More chocolate for your money with the buttons. I might get the whips next time if they’re nice and the Easter munch looks good too 😋

Does for me if I click on the "Watch on You Tube".
If you have problems put "Cosy Corner New Marks and Spencer Easter Collection" on You Tube search bar and it will come up.
Thank you . I just clicked on the picture but clicked on the watch on You Tube and it worked ! Wow what a collection of Easter treats 😋

Reactions: 1
hmmmm those orange whips look like the Jaffa orange mallow tea cakes without the biscuit and twice the price

• Wow
Reactions: 4
These - they’re filled with marshmallow and the yolky bit at the top is a lovely orange sauce. They’re really lovely!
I wasn't massively convinced by these! I found the orange sauce quite cloying and synthetic tasting. They're not bad, just not as good as they could be. I think I'm in the minority, though. :D

Just been in, still no pitta chips. I'm worried that maybe they've been discontinued.

• Sad
Just been in, still no pitta chips. I'm worried that maybe they've been discontinued.
Keep asking. I got some yesterday.

We also got Magic Coffees as we had £1.50 off on the sparks cards. It was nice. It isn’t a cortado apparently. I’ve forgotten what the guy said but it was really smooth. At the end we got paper cups (due to another thing that happened that was lovely) which means we get 2 free coffees on our next visit.

No hot cross bun egg yet though.

Keep asking. I got some yesterday.

We also got Magic Coffees as we had £1.50 off on the sparks cards. It was nice. It isn’t a cortado apparently. I’ve forgotten what the guy said but it was nice. At the end we got paper cups (due to another thing that happened that was nice) which meant we get 2 free coffees on our next visit.

No hot cross bun egg yet though.
Thanks, good to know they're still around - I'll keep checking.
Maybe I need to stock up once I do see them in store. I won't be able to resist eating them all quickly though.
I saw the dark choc and pretzel egg, will definitely be having that nearer Easter.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I got the magic coffee the other day and it was the lady’s first time making one. It was quite nice. Can’t believe the price of the food in the cafe! £5 for a sandwich cut into triangles. £2 for an iced bun.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.