M&S Food #11 Moley please we're a simple bunch, we just want free Merry Munch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @SugarLump for the winning title suggestion(y). So M&S launched their Christmas 12 days advent and what a disappointment it has been! apart from free tins of tea bags and a few people getting a free bottle of gin the rest of the offers have been frankly shite. SORT IT OUT M&S!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Less than 3 hours until the finale of an advent that (somehow) beat last year's...of being absolutely shite 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the first day of Christmas M&S gave to me
a tin of teabags but some lucky ones got a bottle of gin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do we think tomorrow will bring?!
Wil they redeem themselves? Probably not. I’m thinking it’ll be 5% off percy pig merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the first day of Christmas M&S gave to me
a tin of teabags but some lucky ones got a bottle of gin
I got the teabags too. I didn’t even drink tea. I don’t know why it wouldn’t let you have the hot chocolate one when it’s cheaper

12th day...20% off nobody's child. This 12 days of Christmas has been a complete damp squib.

Reactions: 3
20% off cushions and curtains 😭

BUT tomorrow I get the golden gift for opening all the windows! Better be something amazing - and free!

Reactions: 2
20% off womens knitwear for me

things I’ve noticed:

-my husband and in laws have all had 12/12 identical offers, they all signed up on the same day recently, whereas I've been a member for years

-my discounts were a better percentage than theirs, ie they all received 15% off discounts whereas I received 20% off

-some of my offers expire today, some expire at the weekend, and this will catch a lot of people out who miss the deadline

-there was no offer for money off a Christmas sandwich or placating with the merriest of munches, I am bitterly disappointed

20% off a multipack of women’s knickers - the same offer I’ve had 3 times on my normal Sparks offers in the last 2 months. I have recently had a baby but I’m fortunately not incontinent just yet!

Such a shame I didn’t get the 20% off jumpers or cashmere as I’d have treated myself to the star jumper I saw in store.

I think they’ve well and truly lowered our expectations for the ‘treat’ for opening all the doors of doom. Perhaps it’s money off Peter Andre tickets this year? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I got 20% off of kids tights and socks

I go to primark for that stuff M&S 🥲, how sad it was nothing good on the last day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.