M&S Food #11 Moley please we're a simple bunch, we just want free Merry Munch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the chilled pizzas bland.
I do put tabasco on my pizzas but I've always done that even at PizzaExpress

Thanks, I dont eat seafood sadly, are any of the chicken or veggie curry readymeals worth a shot?
I haven't tried it yet but apparently the fruity chicken curry is popular on here. Not quite a ready meal but the Chorizo tomato quiche in the deli section is lovely.

Reactions: 3
I am loving my percy fake oodie, think it was £16 in the sale but so comfy and warm. I do wish though they'd get back to doing the basics well food wise, not sure if it's just me but the quality seems to be slipping whilst they bring out more random products no one likes lol.
Yep, a lot of it seems to be novelty "Instagramable" stuff, rather than the high quality, indulgent foods and British staples done well that they built their reputation on. I know they need to move with the times, but it seems to have gone too far now.

Reactions: 6
They've taken the big packets of percy pigs away from my store 😨 I think they've cottoned on 🤣
BUT I got the Easter munch. It was hiding with the biscuits. Nowhere near the sweets or the Easter Aisle!
AND AND AND...look at these 🤤 Straight in my trolley....
20230113_102142.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I got the free percy pigs yesterday, just because I could (large bag). Not quite sure what to do with them now as I don't eat sweets. Food bank praps.

They have 2 for £4 on perfectly ripe fruits at present, store offer not sparks, usually £2.50 each.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:
M&S Food #12 You can stick your hiking and the gym, it’s always freebies for the win!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They've taken the big packets of percy pigs away from my store 😨 I think they've cottoned on 🤣
BUT I got the Easter munch. It was hiding with the biscuits. Nowhere near the sweets or the Easter Aisle!
AND AND AND...look at these 🤤 Straight in my trolley.... View attachment 1879120
Ooh I bought some of those dippy egg mini whips last week and they are lush! I’m stocking up next time I go 😋

• Heart
Whoever posted about the Easter munch I hate you.
I opened it by snackident and I think it's laced with crack!!!
20230113_134823.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
There must be lots of tattlers in my area as I found the legendary big bag of Percy pigs spot in my local, but they were all sold out! So I had to get a regular size instead 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
There must be lots of tattlers in my area as I found the legendary big bag of Percy pigs spot in my local, but they were all sold out! So I had to get a regular size instead 😂
I have just been for mine and the lady stood at the side of me made a point of telling me they were free on her Sparks card. I told her to take the large bag then and she didn't believe me she could have them if she took them to the self serve. I had finished my shopping so ended up going with her to the till to get them and her face was a picture when they went through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it supposed to be only at self serve? I went through the till as I wanted to pay cash!
Somone said they had been questioned about the size of the bag when they went through the belt and were told it was only the small bag that was free. I just always use the self serve as I use the gun thing which saves me getting my shopping out again.

I have just been for mine and the lady stood at the side of me made a point of telling me they were free on her Sparks card. I told her to take the large bag then and she didn't believe me she could have them if she took them to the self serve. I had finished my shopping so ended up going with her to the till to get them and her face was a picture when they went through.
Doing the lords work x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doing the lords work

Is it supposed to be only at self serve? I went through the till as I wanted to pay cash!
If you go through the self serve it stops the jobsworth staff questioning it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but is it fish week? All my deals are for fish except for the frozen chips offer and a win £10,000 with Raleigh

I dont buy fish nor do I ride bikes. They really don't know me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but is it fish week? All my deals are for fish except for the frozen chips offer and a win £10,000 with Raleigh

I dont buy fish nor do I ride bikes. They really don't know me 😂
My offer has £1 off £10 on fresh chicken which only includes M&S brand chicken and my brand hasn’t had any M&S brand chicken for over a week 🙄

Popped in to get some Valentine cards for relatives. They weren't in their usual spot so I asked and was told my food hall isn't selling them anymore. Absolutely gutted. I loved their cards, especially the seasonal ones.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.